[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Vakturion escribió:

What links are you using for your totem? I looked at it on PoB and it said highest DPS was conc, ele focus and elemental damage with attacks. Does that sound right?

Melee phys, ele damage, ele focus.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
kira1414 escribió:

"
xWarlord85x escribió:
i have a question.
i have a 5 link armour and I can't decide between Faster Attack Support and Increased Area of Effect Support as the 5th Gem.

what would you say? Faster attack is better against the bosses right?

you can look at my profile if you want. Character is xXLordOfSpinXx - Abyss Softcore.

thank you very much!

I see that you are using Bronn. For 5L, 2R2B1G (replacing Faster Attack with Concentrated) provides the most damage output.

iam using 2G2R1B not 2B :/
If i need to reroll the sockets to fit in Concentrated, thats gonna be very expensive.

Edit: Ok Area Support is blue too damn :/
Editado por útlima vez por xWarlord85x en 24 dic. 2017 18:52:04
"
xWarlord85x escribió:
"
kira1414 escribió:

"
xWarlord85x escribió:
i have a question.
i have a 5 link armour and I can't decide between Faster Attack Support and Increased Area of Effect Support as the 5th Gem.

what would you say? Faster attack is better against the bosses right?

you can look at my profile if you want. Character is xXLordOfSpinXx - Abyss Softcore.

thank you very much!

I see that you are using Bronn. For 5L, 2R2B1G (replacing Faster Attack with Concentrated) provides the most damage output.

iam using 2G2R1B not 2B :/
If i need to reroll the sockets to fit in Concentrated, thats gonna be very expensive.

Edit: Ok Area Support is blue too damn :/

it only cost me about 65c to get the right colors on my 6l using 2 red socket vorici crafting bench recipe. It's not too hard to do it, just gotta hope RNG doesnt screw you :P

When I was using a 5l I use the COMK setup for clearing maps and it worked pretty well too. the missing gems should be cyclone and melee phys damage.

Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Editado por útlima vez por Jkurs en 24 dic. 2017 20:42:18
How do you find your mana issues? I can't find anything in the build that helps with mana
First off wanted to say great build. I wanted to get your thoughts on some theory crafting i have been doing. i have been mostly using your guide for path tree and items but wanted to use molten strike and cyclone. I ended up buying a hungry loop ring for a 5 link cyclone (mostly for clearing maps) and putting my molten strike in my 6 link. just wanted to get your thoughts on this. great guide once again
"
Baruma escribió:
How do you find your mana issues? I can't find anything in the build that helps with mana

Near Vitality void you get a 0.4% mana leech node that pretty much fixes your mana issues.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
everyone advise concentrated effect in 6 socket ngamahu, what if replase on other gem, area of effect will be much larger, or i even dont notice?
Decided today was the day to do the guardians and Shaper for the first time. Died to each guardian twice (rookie mistakes) and died to Shaper 4 times (also silly mistakes).

I've also done 154/157 maps as of the moment, I breeze through the red maps with ease. I'm gonna give Vaal temple a shot next.

Thanks for the build mate :)
"
nanpuka escribió:
everyone advise concentrated effect in 6 socket ngamahu, what if replase on other gem, area of effect will be much larger, or i even dont notice?

Use increase area for leveling and swap to conc for bosses
Would anyone mind posting some of their gear they used when killing shaper or uber Atziri?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional