[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Vakturion escribió:
How vital is Enduring cry? If I take the time to use it I've almost immediately lost the charges from taking a hit and immortal call going off.

Is there something else I could run instead of it?

I was thinking of a CWDT on the flame Golem, seeing as it's dead all the time =/

Thoughts? (Am i using Enduring Cry wrong?)

It's not and it's a stupid link and you just found out why. Unless you keep your CWDT and IC at level 20, they are worthless for the exact reason you list. Once you get the charges, they are gone. And if you're not spinning, you're not leeching, you're not doing damage. Just drop it man. I just did Shaper and he was a joke. I never needed IC. Most things in end game don't even hit you with physical anyway.

So is a golem. They literally get one shot in T14+. Even if you pump them with support gems they still get decimated. You can't keep the buff up. And they aggro mobs away from you. With Cyclone you want things on you so you can mow them down.

Honestly dropping those and using a 4L for your totem is waaayyyy better. My totem brings 100k dps. That's 25% more damage on top of cyclone. And they are pretty sturdy. Even guardians need to wallop them a few times before they go down. Totems are the shit. Golems are ass. Wait...
Deliver pain exquisite
Editado por útlima vez por ultratiem en 24 dic. 2017 8:11:38
"
Jonamitsu escribió:
How are you guys getting 6k hp and capped resists? Jewels?

At least level 90 on character. High life rolls on rare gear slots. High resist rolls on rare slots. Life roll on Abyssal jewels.

Just on rare slots (2 rare rings, belt, boots, gloves), you will be able to cap your resistance.

"
famulor escribió:
Is this build/guide viable as a league starter?

Definitely league starter friendly (if you are playing in trading league).

"
Megerko escribió:
Why this guide provide 6-link gems setup for Shroud of the Lightness ?
We have only 5-link in this chest

o_0

Check out the Recommended Gears for Shroud's gem setup. It is listed in there. :)

"
Jkurs escribió:

@kira1414

Edit - Okay, im kind of a doofus. I just realized that I am running COMK cremation during argus etc. It looks like to me with an INC AOE gem argus would never touch me lol. My bad.

Np. Now you know that Argus is a rat and he fears the cat's meow (Lion's Roar). ;)

"
jim_Bonks escribió:
So I understand the Bronn’s versus Belly is a personal choice now. As a newer player it may be beneficial to have more life than damage. Will I still be able to do end game with the belly and not the added damage of Bronn’s? I’m trying to do all end game stuff like Atziri and Shaper this league as my goal. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Yep. Personal choice there. Some players feel more comfortable playing with more life pool while others prefer to kill things fast.

All chest pieces (except Shroud, not tested) listed in the Recommended Gears section have killed Shaper. Main differences will be just how much longer it takes to down that guy.

"
jim_Bonks escribió:
Thanks for the info! Also which flask is most important to begin with. Taste of Hate or Dying Sun?

Taste of Hate > Dying Sun as it provides more survivability.

"
xWarlord85x escribió:
i have a question.
i have a 5 link armour and I can't decide between Faster Attack Support and Increased Area of Effect Support as the 5th Gem.

what would you say? Faster attack is better against the bosses right?

you can look at my profile if you want. Character is xXLordOfSpinXx - Abyss Softcore.

thank you very much!

I see that you are using Bronn. For 5L, 2R2B1G (replacing Faster Attack with Concentrated) provides the most damage output.

"
MistaFuu escribió:
i'm currently running flammbility (with impresence) + anger (essence worm) and herald of ash but still have 49% mana reserved left. Is there another aura i should be running?

I would recommend you to use a rare ring instead of Essence Worm and just run Flammability + Anger + Herald of Ash.

"
Norwind escribió:
I have a simple question. How come executioner is never picked up? Also slaughter and cleaving? Is it because there are simply not enough points and life nodes are being picked instead?

The short answer is that the skill trees (after various iterations) in the guide provide the baseline of the build and there is enough damage to handle all content without taking up more damage nodes.

However, it is definitely up to players to tweak the skill nodes to suit their play style. :)

"
Jonamitsu escribió:
I have a question, I want to buy Xoph's amulet but if I reallocate the nodes from Avatar of Fire to HP or Primeval Force I will lose a lot of int. Where do you guys get your int from?

What @danaz said.

"
adlrus escribió:
What is the best choice for today? Xoph or Impresence + Watchers Eye(Anger)?

First choice: Xoph + Watcher's Eye (Anger)

Second choice: Xoph

Third choice (very close to second choice): Impresence + Watcher's Eye (Anger)

"
storm_masters escribió:
ATTENTION, everyone farm the < Shaped Steel Ring > price 100ex, because ring has mod < 20% Reduced reflected Elemental dagame taken >

With the changes to single elemental reflect mob in 3.1, elemental reflect is no longer of much issues in map that don't roll elemental reflect mod.

If you run into maps that rolled elemental reflect mod, just roll that away and you will be fine. :)H

However, a Shaped / Elder steel ring is still good as they can roll:

Shaper ring: Curse enemies with Assassin's Mark on hit

Elder ring: Curse enemies with Warlord's Mark on hit

"
WHEN YOU REACH YOUR FINAL FORM!!! #FeelsAmazingMan

(Let's never talk about how many chromes it took; actually it wasn't that bad, I think collectively like 4k)

Congrats on obtaining 3R2B1G on Bronn!

"
Vakturion escribió:
How vital is Enduring cry? If I take the time to use it I've almost immediately lost the charges from taking a hit and immortal call going off.

I was thinking of a CWDT on the flame Golem, seeing as it's dead all the time =/

For leveling, CWDT + IC with endurance charges is really good for survival. The ideal setup will be to run with Red Dream jewel and you do not have to self cast Enduring Cry to get the charges.

Otherwise, you can consider to keep either CWDT + IC or Enduring Cry.

If you keep Enduring Cry, it makes you tougher but might not able to take sudden spike damage.

Without endurance charges, CWDT + IC will still give you 0.6 second immunity when you link them with Increased Duration.

"
SirLimbo escribió:
What can I do to improve my character, right now I seem to get rofl stomped on some T10 maps, haven't tried T11 yet.

How do I link my character?

Your character profile is hidden. You can change that by going to your account and adjust your privacy settings.

To link gears in your post:
- open a post reply
- click on your profile at the top left of the page
- click on the gears you want to link
- click [x] when done
Okay, i have changed ring and amu for new one as you suggested.
And i have changed my old belt to rustic sash:

Also i have put one point in iron reflexes
Now uber izaro is really easy

But now i have question if i have now with iron reflexes 8k armor should i still use granite flask?
Editado por útlima vez por elbowndg en 24 dic. 2017 11:56:17
"
kira1414 escribió:

"
SirLimbo escribió:
What can I do to improve my character, right now I seem to get rofl stomped on some T10 maps, haven't tried T11 yet.

How do I link my character?

Your character profile is hidden. You can change that by going to your account and adjust your privacy settings.

To link gears in your post:
- open a post reply
- click on your profile at the top left of the page
- click on the gears you want to link
- click [x] when done

Okay thank you, my character tab should now be unhidden.

"
"
adlrus escribió:
What is the best choice for today? Xoph or Impresence + Watchers Eye(Anger)?

First choice: Xoph + Watcher's Eye (Anger)

Second choice: Xoph

Third choice (very close to second choice): Impresence + Watcher's Eye (Anger)

Xoph + Watcher's Eye (Anger) And which ones to leave auras and curses?
I read a lot of comments here and everyone is prasing Xoph, I just sold my Xoph today for 9 ex and bought 1.7ex Impresence. I already have Watcher's eye. I dont think Xoph is that good. Yea its good but its not 10ex good. Impresence + Watcher's eye is more then enough. Last season we did not have watcher's eye or impresence therefore Xoph was only choice but thanks to this league no more. I think making ur Bronn 6L is much better option then Xoph. When we use Xoph we are having bonus penetre and covered in ash when they dmg you. So Xoph is only better on boss fights. On map farmin it has no use.

TL;DR

Do not buy Xoph for 9-10 ex and waste ur money. Buy Impresence + Watcher's Eye. If you have enough currency go for 6L Chest.

Watcher's Eye > Impresence > Xoph for me by a far margin when u think about their costs.

Last Tip: Do not buy 3R2B1G Bronn. Just buy a random one and use spend ur chromes. I bought 6L for 7ex and 600 chromes to get colors.
Editado por útlima vez por Rashx7 en 24 dic. 2017 13:17:26
I need some serious help. Im new to the league and I just dont have enough currency to get rolling. Would anyone take a look at my gear and recommend cheap uniques I can look into to get while aiming for final items? I also screwed up my character earlier by taking Oak instead of killing the bandits (I plan to swap it later)

Much thanks guys
"
Norwind escribió:
I need some serious help. Im new to the league and I just dont have enough currency to get rolling. Would anyone take a look at my gear and recommend cheap uniques I can look into to get while aiming for final items? I also screwed up my character earlier by taking Oak instead of killing the bandits (I plan to swap it later)

Much thanks guys

bro 6 socket your ngamahu...
Editado por útlima vez por essencevox en 24 dic. 2017 17:04:46
"
"
Vakturion escribió:

It's not and it's a stupid link and you just found out why. Unless you keep your CWDT and IC at level 20, they are worthless for the exact reason you list. Once you get the charges, they are gone. And if you're not spinning, you're not leeching, you're not doing damage. Just drop it man. I just did Shaper and he was a joke. I never needed IC. Most things in end game don't even hit you with physical anyway.

So is a golem. They literally get one shot in T14+. Even if you pump them with support gems they still get decimated. You can't keep the buff up. And they aggro mobs away from you. With Cyclone you want things on you so you can mow them down.

Honestly dropping those and using a 4L for your totem is waaayyyy better. My totem brings 100k dps. That's 25% more damage on top of cyclone. And they are pretty sturdy. Even guardians need to wallop them a few times before they go down. Totems are the shit. Golems are ass. Wait...

What links are you using for your totem? I looked at it on PoB and it said highest DPS was conc, ele focus and elemental damage with attacks. Does that sound right?
"
essencevox escribió:
"
Norwind escribió:

Much thanks guys

bro 6 socket your ngamahu...

Ya youre right, I ran out of jewelers. I was able to get 4 for now. Its damn hard to get even 5

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional