[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kazafz escribió:
"
ExplOisten escribió:
Avatar of Fire , and what about other 50% physical damage?

Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe also converts 50% of Physical Damage to Fire Damage.

Oh yes yes.
IGN: DiOa
online after 18:30 gmt+2
Why this guide provide 6-link gems setup for Shroud of the Lightness ?
We have only 5-link in this chest

o_0
Interfice Errorem Diligere Errantem
"
"
Jkurs escribió:
Personally, im using iron reflexes because getting 1 shot by Izaro by not evading is not my cup of tea.

I also run a decoy totem, and not ancestral warchief. I have noticed this build is a little fragile around hard hitting mobs and so the armor + decoy seems to be doing me justice. I've found running enfeeble instead of flammability is much much better. You already have at least 70% fire penetration from everything, flammability just seems a tad overkill - I'd rather not die in one hit ;)

On that note, im also not running vaal pact because I feel that it isnt quite necessary. When using lion's roar and wise oak in succession, it pretty much makes everything die quick on t13+ maps anyway. With my current setup, you still need to kite just a bit on some bosses like Argus otherwise you will get mowed down by his berserk.

I'm still enjoying the build though.

edit - I plan on switching from iron reflexes when I get better pure armor bases and then replaces bronn's with belly to maximize survive-ability for guardians/shaper

You're missing a ton of life on your gear tho. What are you running at, like 4.5k? Everything kills you at T13+ even some bosses at T10 can hit hard. With all your ducks in a row, you should be around 7k at your hero level, which is plenty to absorb all but the hardest hits even at T16+.

Also what's up with your gloves? If you're broke but need gloves for the build, just grab a pair of Snakebites. They are cheap, have decent life on them and will produce way more damage than Sadiman's. They also give you about 300 evasion (which will be converted to armor).

I'm running around with 5.2k hp -- I agree im missing a lot of health on gear, I need to upgrade them soon. I have no problem farming t13 maps at all maybe a few hits that get me close to death but it leeches back pretty quick. The gloves I picked up because I wanted the increased quantity and can afford the hit on my resists -- I have better sitting in stash, just prefer the quantity and obviously running uber lab I'd swap them to something better ;).

@kira1414

Argus still manages to hit me with lion's roar up, even while hes getting pushed backwards. So, when he's berserk he can kill me with 2 or 3 hits(which is relatively fast) making it so I have to kite him a bit more intelligently and/or wait for his berserk to end. Also, having lion's roar up and pushing him around makes the molten balls miss more often -- if I were to push him against a wall, he would still manage to hit me.

I would almost argue that lions roar hurts the build in certain situations. I was contemplating getting a taste of hate real soon here, but the only real purpose I can see would be to mitigate damage as the Extra damage from it wouldnt fully work since it would be cold damage and half of it goes away because of avatar of fire. Unless somehow it's 100% converted to fire damage, but I don't see that being the case. I would assume it's still worth it to reduce overall physical damage taken.

Edit - Okay, im kind of a doofus. I just realized that I am running COMK cremation during argus etc. It looks like to me with an INC AOE gem argus would never touch me lol. My bad.

Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Editado por útlima vez por Jkurs en 23 dic. 2017 16:00:49
So I understand the Bronn’s versus Belly is a personal choice now. As a newer player it may be beneficial to have more life than damage. Will I still be able to do end game with the belly and not the added damage of Bronn’s? I’m trying to do all end game stuff like Atziri and Shaper this league as my goal. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
"
jim_Bonks escribió:
So I understand the Bronn’s versus Belly is a personal choice now. As a newer player it may be beneficial to have more life than damage. Will I still be able to do end game with the belly and not the added damage of Bronn’s? I’m trying to do all end game stuff like Atziri and Shaper this league as my goal. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Yes, even without Bronn's or Xoph's Blood your damage will be more than enough to do all content, you can even get away with a corrupted rare chest for like 15c, the only thing you need is that 6th link cause its a huge damage multiplier.
A 6L rare will do a lot more than 5L Bronn's, while being cheaper most of the time.
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 23 dic. 2017 17:48:06
Thanks for the info! Also which flask is most important to begin with. Taste of Hate or Dying Sun?
i have a question.
i have a 5 link armour and I can't decide between Faster Attack Support and Increased Area of Effect Support as the 5th Gem.

what would you say? Faster attack is better against the bosses right?

you can look at my profile if you want. Character is xXLordOfSpinXx - Abyss Softcore.

thank you very much!
"
xWarlord85x escribió:
i have a question.
i have a 5 link armour and I can't decide between Faster Attack Support and Increased Area of Effect Support as the 5th Gem.

what would you say? Faster attack is better against the bosses right?

you can look at my profile if you want. Character is xXLordOfSpinXx - Abyss Softcore.

thank you very much!

If you run lions roar, INC AOE is best so that certain melee bosses cant hit you.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
i'm currently running flammbility (with impresence) + anger (essence worm) and herald of ash but still have 49% mana reserved left. Is there another aura i should be running?
"
Phosphenez escribió:
"
jim_Bonks escribió:

Yes, even without Bronn's or Xoph's Blood your damage will be more than enough to do all content, you can even get away with a corrupted rare chest for like 15c, the only thing you need is that 6th link cause its a huge damage multiplier.
A 6L rare will do a lot more than 5L Bronn's, while being cheaper most of the time.

No. Belly will give you about 1k more life. Bronn's can up your damage upwards of 20% more. It's not even a choice. Bronn's is equivalent to about 8-9 nodes on your skill tree. More if you factor in the movement speed it also brings. Bronn's is hands-down BIS.
Deliver pain exquisite

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional