[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Jkurs escribió:
Personally, im using iron reflexes because getting 1 shot by Izaro by not evading is not my cup of tea.

I also run a decoy totem, and not ancestral warchief. I have noticed this build is a little fragile around hard hitting mobs and so the armor + decoy seems to be doing me justice. I've found running enfeeble instead of flammability is much much better. You already have at least 70% fire penetration from everything, flammability just seems a tad overkill - I'd rather not die in one hit ;)

On that note, im also not running vaal pact because I feel that it isnt quite necessary. When using lion's roar and wise oak in succession, it pretty much makes everything die quick on t13+ maps anyway. With my current setup, you still need to kite just a bit on some bosses like Argus otherwise you will get mowed down by his berserk.

I'm still enjoying the build though.

edit - I plan on switching from iron reflexes when I get better pure armor bases and then replaces bronn's with belly to maximize survive-ability for guardians/shaper

You're missing a ton of life on your gear tho. What are you running at, like 4.5k? Everything kills you at T13+ even some bosses at T10 can hit hard. With all your ducks in a row, you should be around 7k at your hero level, which is plenty to absorb all but the hardest hits even at T16+.

Also what's up with your gloves? If you're broke but need gloves for the build, just grab a pair of Snakebites. They are cheap, have decent life on them and will produce way more damage than Sadiman's. They also give you about 300 evasion (which will be converted to armor).
Deliver pain exquisite
"
kira1414 escribió:

Enfeeble is great against guardians and you can use Hatred (instead of curse) vs Shaper for more damage.

For Shaper, 6000 life and 3000 armor is the toughness you want to aim for.

I just want to echo how bad Flammability is for bosses, or all curses in general. GGG changed the way they stack but most big bosses have like 80% reduce curse effectiveness, so your curse isn't doing much of anything. You're way better off running something that gives you straight boost or something that helps your defenses.
Deliver pain exquisite
I just got impresence, what should I drop for Anger? Also should I not be using the Avatar of Fire skill tree at this point? Or do I also need Watcher's Eye before dropping Avatar of Fire from tree?
Editado por útlima vez por FrostyJesus en 23 dic. 2017 1:36:25
"
"
kira1414 escribió:

Enfeeble is great against guardians and you can use Hatred (instead of curse) vs Shaper for more damage.

For Shaper, 6000 life and 3000 armor is the toughness you want to aim for.

I just want to echo how bad Flammability is for bosses, or all curses in general. GGG changed the way they stack but most big bosses have like 80% reduce curse effectiveness, so your curse isn't doing much of anything. You're way better off running something that gives you straight boost or something that helps your defenses.

If curses are bad against bosses what would you change the 4L into?

Blasphemy - Flammability becomes what?

Trash dies quick enough for me, more boss damage would always be great tho.
Hey guys, just done uber lab, took a while for me, this is the first build i've ever played that has been able to do it without much trouble, currenctly at 4.9k life and 2k armor.

Been having some troubles heading into the late game tho, xophs blood is just impossible to get for now and im still running my cyclone on a 4L bronn.

Wanted to ask you guys how the heck do u get the off colors on the bronns lithe chestpiece? This is the main thing keeping me from diving too much into the end game for now, but as I said, uber lab was no problem.

Also, intellect has been an issue for me, I'm stuck with a shitty neck that gives me 40 int and I can't replace it. What to do?

Thx for making the build its really fun!
"
kira1414 escribió:

"
xault escribió:
I've been following this build for a few leagues. Here what pieced together from this thread from other posters characters here.

Gear
Spoiler

Level 85 tree.

I don't have the greatest flask setup at them moment. Done up to t12 maps, Uber Labs, normal Atziri and Lich, all very fast and easy. I am gonna try some T13-15 tonight, maybe even Mino after I get some more Armour nodes and fix my flask setup.

I mainly wanted to try the new items with Ngamahu Cyclone build, and it's been a ton of fun. Movement speed from the normal setup is really the only thing I miss.

Mainly looking for any tips or ideas to min-max my current setup from people that are much better than me at the numbers game. My next few skill points are gonna go into Armour nodes I think.

Dps with only on Herald of Ash on

Molten Burst 8,448.5
Cyclone 41,750
Spirit Burst 2,125

Defense

Armour 3,895
HP 5,500

Thanks.

Nice gears you have over there. You can roll flat physical damage on your Spirit Circle ring.

I would suggest you to recolor your chest to 2R2B1G so that you can run:

Cyclone + Melee Physical + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Elemental Focus + Concentrated

That should greatly increase your Cyclone damage.

The draw back with the above setup is that you lose permanent Fortify and you have to link this gem to Leap Slam in order to proc fortify but the damage from it is really huge.

I see that you have picked Vaal Pact on the skill tree, have you try running the build without Vaal Pact?

I've given up Vaal Pack, I mainly had it because I needed a 10 dex node for a bit. So I figured I may as well try it out.

I am not sure how I can roll flat physical damage on my ring. I've tried it with my benches, I am guessing I need the Master to be high level.

I did what you said with my chest, went 2R2B1G and my Cyclone damage went from 41,750 to 84,627. So thanks a lot for that.

I couldn't bring my self to use fort on leap, I didn't like the feel of it, if that makes any sense. With getting Iron Reflexes and some changes I am sitting at 5879 Armour and 5860 HP. In two more levels I think I can break 6k in each. Which should be enough life and Armour, I think. I am hoping with more Armour I can live without Fort. I seem to be doing good on the t13-14 maps without dying at the moment. I was kind of thinking of dropping Flammability for Enfeeble if taking damage really becomes a problem. Or just keep Fort and add it too Leap when needed. I'd like to hear what you think or anyone else about that.

Question about my Helmet. The 4 extra Projectiles look great on screen and all but I am thinking of dropping GMP from it and using Lighting Golem. I don't think the GMP is really doing much for me. Spirit Burst only does 2,166 damage as it is. That stocket as been feeling like a wast a bit, I could maybe even get off of my Unset ring and go after the Element Damage rings. Replacing GMP with Herald of Ash. Suggests for this issue would be great.
Thanks everyone.

Editado por útlima vez por xault en 23 dic. 2017 2:36:14
So i am doing this build with Avatar of Fire until i get a XOPHs, can someone please tell me what gems i should be using in my Nhagamus, my 5L Belly of Beast and my 4L Boots,Gloves,Helm?
Someone said i shouldnt be using Lighting Golem.. so i have a helm with a free blue spot, im using Flammability,Blasphemy,Blood Rage, Lighting GOlem in it right now but someone said not to use Lighitng Golem, than on my boots im using Ancestral Warchief, Increased Duratio Support, Immortal Call,Cast When Damage Taken Support, and on Gloves im using, Leap Slam, Herald of Ash, Fority Support, Vaal Lighting Trap.
on my 5L chest im using Cyclone, Elemental Focus Support,Conc Effect Support, Melee Phys Dmg Support, and Elemental Dmg with Attks Support.my chest is 2R2B1G my Nhagamus is 2B2G2R. Any and All info is appreciated :D! Happy PoEing!
Since Vaal Pact has been moved in the skill tree I was wondering whether or not to pick it in this build. It is, afterall, only two little nodes away now, pretty much in reach.... Has anyone tried it for this build? Is it any good or just wasted SP?
"
FunkyDonut escribió:
Since Vaal Pact has been moved in the skill tree I was wondering whether or not to pick it in this build. It is, afterall, only two little nodes away now, pretty much in reach.... Has anyone tried it for this build? Is it any good or just wasted SP?

I've done it. It wouldn't say it's a wast it's just not needed.

It makes trails a pain and can get you killed in Trails / Lab / Uber Labs if you follow the standard 1 life flask. The no life regen can really cost you when you are out of life flaskes standing in the middle of poison and ground spike traps.

I would carry at least 2-3 life flaskes while doing trails or least while leveling to 70.

I dropped it in the end for more Armour / HP / Dps. You have pretty much 3 SP you can spend else where. Or grab a extra Jewel Stocket + Life Node over Vaal Pack. If anything I'd say it's good for leveling if you are having a hard time staying alive. Drop it around 80+ in my opinion.
Editado por útlima vez por xault en 23 dic. 2017 5:02:21
Bronn's or Belly? )

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional