[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
W_NG escribió:
"
Wirblewind escribió:
With this build what would be a higher damage priority?

GEtting quality gems on the cyclone links or the nagamus links?

ngahamu doesnt need links, 6link on chest, xoph's blood, quality on gems, abyss jewels, the curse ele weakness gloves

if you're trying to min max there are plenty of options.

Didn't answer my question though.. I'm asking which gems should i quality first? the cyclone gems or the gems in the nagamu
Twitch.tv/wirblewinde
Hi guys, really enjoying this build so far.

Just 1 question to double-check:

you can only play the ignite version of this when you got xophs, correct?
first time solo uber lab at level 78 - 4k1 hp, thanks for build!
Hey yo!
Hello,

I made this build as my first build in this game (played once few years ago so i dont count it)
I tried to made Uber Lab but i cant do it solo even on level 89 :/
What im doing wrong?
Here is my full items build:
"

Here are my offence stats with lightning golem in hideout:

And defence in hideout:

What should i do now with this build? What to change?
Maybe im using bad gems or something?
Im playing on abyss, at this moment i collect 150c + 1ex so i have some currency for changes. Really need help cause game is getting boring becouse i cant do anything alone, uber atziri 1 hit me in first room ;/

And im using this skill tree:
"
https://pastebin.com/Hqs1pDGX
Editado por útlima vez por elbowndg en 22 dic. 2017 20:17:24
Why no Vaal Pact? I feel slayer synergizes too well to not take it.
"
FrostyJesus escribió:

It's completely down to personal preference, really. For lab running most people prefer to keep some life regen (also nice for making blood rage more comfortable to run in maps), but for red maps (especially the bosses) I'm starting to feel like it's probably worth picking up - some of the bosses deal some crazy damage, even with no damage mods on the map. It's only 2 points to get, so no harm in trying it out.
Do you guys use iron reflexes?
Personally, im using iron reflexes because getting 1 shot by Izaro by not evading is not my cup of tea.

I also run a decoy totem, and not ancestral warchief. I have noticed this build is a little fragile around hard hitting mobs and so the armor + decoy seems to be doing me justice. I've found running enfeeble instead of flammability is much much better. You already have at least 70% fire penetration from everything, flammability just seems a tad overkill - I'd rather not die in one hit ;)

On that note, im also not running vaal pact because I feel that it isnt quite necessary. When using lion's roar and wise oak in succession, it pretty much makes everything die quick on t13+ maps anyway. With my current setup, you still need to kite just a bit on some bosses like Argus otherwise you will get mowed down by his berserk.

I'm still enjoying the build though.

edit - I plan on switching from iron reflexes when I get better pure armor bases and then replaces bronn's with belly to maximize survive-ability for guardians/shaper
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Editado por útlima vez por Jkurs en 22 dic. 2017 21:54:11
"
JrFryta escribió:
just what to add a little thing that makes EO proc like crazy with little to no gear invested into crit chance.
I have almost 100% uptime on EO and I'm at 12.1% crit chance with this enchant

That is right. Recommended boots enchantment for EO skill tree is 120% crit chance if you have not crit recently. It provides huge uptime for EO.

"
fguven16 escribió:
Hi I am playing this build 2 days. I played ngahamu 2.6 and 3.0. I want to try Shrouding of Lightless Cast on Melee Kill + Cremation version.

My gears,

Spoiler

I want to ask which one is the better (damage,fun,map) 5 or 6 link Belly and 5 link Shrouding of Lightless ?

and which items should i upgrade ? Thank you

Double resistance penetration from Shroud should be better for Cremation setup but Belly is capable of providing the same fun at a lower damage.

You can consider getting Impresence amulet as it is a better amulet than Carnage Heart for Avatar of Fire skill tree.

On flask setup, check out the budget flask. They provide better synergy for the build.

"
Tell me how to get more damage in my bild, and point out my mistakes.

20% quality your gems and using Opal rings will improve your damage. Your jewels can be upgraded too to provide more damage.

And lastly, 6L your Bronn. The 6th link will provide 40% more damage.

"
MistaFuu escribió:
Noob question...

Can someone explain to me the difference between "attacks" and "axe attacks"? Can we double dip on the rolls like below?

Attacks work for all weapons (melee and bow), whereas axe attacks only work for weapon type of axe.

"
Wirblewind escribió:

Didn't answer my question though.. I'm asking which gems should i quality first? the cyclone gems or the gems in the nagamu

Check out the FAQ section. The answer lies within. :)

"
dyNa1337 escribió:
Hi guys, really enjoying this build so far.

Just 1 question to double-check:

you can only play the ignite version of this when you got xophs, correct?

You can play with either version. Xoph's Blood mainly provide you more damage. Personally I run ignite on my axe and damage on Cyclone.

"
cenleegame01 escribió:
first time solo uber lab at level 78 - 4k1 hp, thanks for build!

You are most welcome. :)

"
elbowndg escribió:
Hello,

I made this build as my first build in this game (played once few years ago so i dont count it)
I tried to made Uber Lab but i cant do it solo even on level 89 :/
What im doing wrong?
Here is my full items build:
Spoiler

Here are my offence stats with lightning golem in hideout:
Spoiler

And defence in hideout:
Spoiler

What should i do now with this build? What to change?
Maybe im using bad gems or something?
Im playing on abyss, at this moment i collect 150c + 1ex so i have some currency for changes. Really need help cause game is getting boring becouse i cant do anything alone, uber atziri 1 hit me in first room ;/

And im using this skill tree: https://pastebin.com/Hqs1pDGX

Recommended life pool to do Uber lab comfortably is 5500. Especially if you are not well versed in Uber lab running.

Replace Sibyl with a high life roll rare ring. You no longer need Sibyl ring in 3.1 due to the single elemental reflect change of mobs.

You can also replace your Carnage Heart amulet to something simliar to this:

On handling Uber Izaro, check out the FAQ section. :)

"
FrostyJesus escribió:

Vaal Pact is not required but if you feel you are lacking in leech, you can certainly pick it up.

For leveling, I recommend running Enfeeble curse as it helps greatly in improving your survivability.

"
jhayeehl escribió:
Do you guys use iron reflexes?

Check FAQ for answer. ;)

"
Jkurs escribió:
With my current setup, you still need to kite just a bit on some bosses like Argus otherwise you will get mowed down by his berserk.

I'm still enjoying the build though.

edit - I plan on switching from iron reflexes when I get better pure armor bases and then replaces bronn's with belly to maximize survive-ability for guardians/shaper

If you have Lion's Roar, pop it and push Argus to the walls. He won't be able to perform much of his attacks on you and he gets taken out fast using this approach.

Enfeeble is great against guardians and you can use Hatred (instead of curse) vs Shaper for more damage.

For Shaper, 6000 life and 3000 armor is the toughness you want to aim for.
Thanks for your reply!
Ill do things you told me ;)
Thanks for the advicre about ring i didnt know that...

Would be nice if you can check gems what i use, maybe i have mistake there also, im not sure about my chest gems. Can you tell me what next i shoul change? Earn for better armor or maybe xoph or maybe something else will be better at this time?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional