[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I've been playing this for a couple weeks now, you don't need VP the vitality void cluster is plenty.
With this build what would be a higher damage priority?

GEtting quality gems on the cyclone links or the nagamus links?
Twitch.tv/wirblewinde
"
Wirblewind escribió:

ngahamu doesnt need links, 6link on chest, xoph's blood, quality on gems, abyss jewels, the curse ele weakness gloves

if you're trying to min max there are plenty of options.

Hello and thanks for this great build. Im following the avatar of fire skill tree and i was wondering at about what lvl should i pick the keystone?
"
djsplash escribió:
Loving the build so far, loving the projectiles from the axe so satisfying. :D

Just hit 75 not too long ago, was able to finish Uber Lab minus Argus last night, but just keep getting one shotted today. Can anyone have a look at my gear/tree and give me some tips as to what to upgrade? Would appreciate it a lot, this is easily becoming my favorite character.

Glad you are liking the build. :)

Looking at your gears, I would recommend you to replace your unique rings with rare version. You are missing a lot of toughness on those 2 slots. You can also consider replacing Carnage Heart with high life roll rare amulet (or Impresence with Flammability roll).

Your belt and gloves have low life roll too. You can look into upgrading them too. I do not see boots on your character so I am not able to provide you any assessment on that.

Check out the Recommended Rares section for preferred rolls.

You do not need anti-bleed flask because Brutal Fervour makes you immune to bleed and stun. You can roll anti-freeze on your quick silver flask instead.

I would also recommend you to focus on getting Avatar of Fire from the skill tree. You will gain 30% more damage picking that skill node up.

"
ojejku escribió:
Any idea how to improve cmok single target setup? (cmok is much more fun than pure cyclone, and better AoE, unless we got massive weapon range like with disfavour) I know that for ST we got ngamahu's flame, but it's kind a waste. Usually there are no or just few adds in boss fights. I guess switch to pure cyclone in such fight? vaal breach seems meh and there's no place for gem anyway :P

Pure cyclone still work best for Boss fights. As for Vaal Breach, I have not tested that out so I do not know if the corpse from it will work. And if it does, Volatile Dead is a better gem for boss fight.

"
Vakturion escribió:
Is there a way to know when your ready for certain content?

I just tried normal Atziri and it was a breeze, She didn't really get to attack. But I've died to 3 different red map bosses (mostly cause I leap in and spin, I think?).

I'm looking at giving a Breachlord a go, but I'm not sure if I'm ready.

If you could outline what HP / Armour / DPS I should be sitting around when trying them that'd be great.

(I hope I didn't miss this part in the original post, it's hard to ctrl+F)

Aim for 6000 life and 3000 armor at level 90. If you have at least 80K Cyclone damage, you will be ready for Shaper.

Check out the FAQ section. Lots of useful information there. :)

"
dhise escribió:
Do you run flammability with xoph's blood?

Yes you do run Flammability with Xoph's Blood. But with 3.1 new uniques, there are many options available now. You can check out the recommended gears section.

"
Rashx7 escribió:
Guys I have 3 curse/aura setup with Watcher's Eye / Essence Worm Unset Ring. Im runnig Herald of Ash/Flammability/Anger. Im thinking about Impresence also to run 3 aura 1 curse setup. What do u guys suggest to run as 3rd Aura ?

If you are using Essence Worm for Anger, Flammability will reserve 14% mana instead of 0%. With Herald of Ash, that will be 39%. You can consider running a purity aura which reserves 35% mana.

"
Where are you getting the endurance charge from?

Enduring Cry or Red Dream jewel.

"
leafyr0kr escribió:
Tried this build after banging my head with a molten strike/ancient call raider. And, phew...
This bad boy is the epitome of durable w/ some heavy damage and ABSURD speed. Got 50% mov.speed from boot + Devoto's and a 70% quicksilver flask for sonic speed, really enjoyable. Managed to down Uber Izaro at lv 69 with some knowledge of the fight and some nice gear. Overall, solid build, can't wait to get into mapping with it. :D

(screenshot post-Uber Izaro)

Glad you liked the build. :)

"
Wirblewind escribió:

Check out the FAQ. :)

"
savvas23 escribió:

Hello and thanks for this great build. Im following the avatar of fire skill tree and i was wondering at about what lvl should i pick the keystone?

Another player has pointed out the lack in a leveling skill tree for Avatar of Fire and I have since added that in.

Check out the level 64 Avatar of Fire skill tree under the section "Running Without Xoph Blood".
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 22 dic. 2017 10:33:18
just what to add a little thing that makes EO proc like crazy with little to no gear invested into crit chance.
I have almost 100% uptime on EO and I'm at 12.1% crit chance with this enchant
Hi I am playing this build 2 days. I played ngahamu 2.6 and 3.0. I want to try Shrouding of Lightless Cast on Melee Kill + Cremation version.

My gears,

I want to ask which one is the better (damage,fun,map) 5 or 6 link Belly and 5 link Shrouding of Lightless ?

and which items should i upgrade ? Thank you

"
fguven16 escribió:
Hi I am playing this build 2 days. I played ngahamu 2.6 and 3.0. I want to try Shrouding of Lightless Cast on Melee Kill + Cremation version.

I want to ask which one is the better (damage,fun,map) 5 or 6 link Belly and 5 link Shrouding of Lightless ?

and which items should i upgrade ? Thank you

Shroud of the lightless is only used for a Cast on Melee Kill - Cremation setup, as you know. This setup is based entirely around trash clearing, and loses almost all effectiveness against bosses with no minions (there's nothing to kill, so no cremation). It's a new playstyle though, so many people will find it significantly more fun than the standard cyclone setup for mapping. Belly wins over Shroud for situations where toughness is more desirable (mostly bosses, but also higher tier maps with dangerous mods). Really it's up to you, you could always experiment with both, though Shroud of the lightless is pretty damn expensive right now (7.5 ex minimum on softcore, so quite expensive to just play around with). As for a 5 or 6 link Belly, most people use the 6th link for fortify, which is just a survivability gain over a 5 link.
Editado por útlima vez por NordGrey en 26 jul. 2019 4:16:18
Noob question...

Can someone explain to me the difference between "attacks" and "axe attacks"? Can we double dip on the rolls like below?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional