[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
xault escribió:

I dropped it in the end for more Armour / HP / Dps. You have pretty much 3 SP you can spend else where. Or grab a extra Jewel Stocket + Life Node over Vaal Pack. If anything I'd say it's good for leveling if you are having a hard time staying alive. Drop it around 80+ in my opinion.

Thanks m8, helped me a lot in deciding!
Editado por útlima vez por FunkyDonut en 23 dic. 2017 5:45:05
"
Lemieux62690 escribió:
So i am doing this build with Avatar of Fire until i get a XOPHs, can someone please tell me what gems i should be using in my Nhagamus, my 5L Belly of Beast and my 4L Boots,Gloves,Helm?
Someone said i shouldnt be using Lighting Golem.. so i have a helm with a free blue spot, im using Flammability,Blasphemy,Blood Rage, Lighting GOlem in it right now but someone said not to use Lighitng Golem, than on my boots im using Ancestral Warchief, Increased Duratio Support, Immortal Call,Cast When Damage Taken Support, and on Gloves im using, Leap Slam, Herald of Ash, Fority Support, Vaal Lighting Trap.
on my 5L chest im using Cyclone, Elemental Focus Support,Conc Effect Support, Melee Phys Dmg Support, and Elemental Dmg with Attks Support.my chest is 2R2B1G my Nhagamus is 2B2G2R. Any and All info is appreciated :D! Happy PoEing!

Refer to the guide, everything is there...
"
Vakturion escribió:
If curses are bad against bosses what would you change the 4L into?

Blasphemy - Flammability becomes what?

Trash dies quick enough for me, more boss damage would always be great tho.

I leave it in because I'm hella lazy and I've been playing this build long enough to know when I can take down content based on my gear and level.

And 20% is still something. Typically for anything that isn't a boss or guardian/shaper, your curse brings about 35% more damage. For guardians/shaper that drops to ~10%. It's still something but you do lose out on a ton of damage so it's not really the end all if you don't have a curse on them.

Vitality is a decent aura you can swap to. Life regen helps a lot, especially for guardians like Chimera that like to slap DoT on you. If you've ever played ES and got hit with like 20 bleed stacks you will appreciate health regen!

You could also swap out to Purity of Fire in some cases (like the Pheonix fight) as that will give you tons of survivability at a marginal loss. It all depends where you are on your build and how well you can play.

You could swap out blasphemy for enlighten and run with anger but that gives you ~10% dps and that's pretty much what the reduced curse brings anyway. And at least flammability helps with adds, while anger is just a flat boost to everything.
Deliver pain exquisite
Love the build and its a ton of fun to play. Quick question though. I am about to pick up a Xoph's blood and can't decide to stick with the Belly or pick up a Bronn's? I can take those Avatar of Fire points and spec them into life pool to make up for losing the Belly. So I guess I am asking is the added damage better than the life from the Belly?
"
elbowndg escribió:
Thanks for your reply!
Ill do things you told me ;)
Thanks for the advicre about ring i didnt know that...

Would be nice if you can check gems what i use, maybe i have mistake there also, im not sure about my chest gems. Can you tell me what next i shoul change? Earn for better armor or maybe xoph or maybe something else will be better at this time?

Your character profile is hidden so I am not able to look at them. You can refer to the gems section in the guide and follow them.

"
FrostyJesus escribió:
I just got impresence, what should I drop for Anger? Also should I not be using the Avatar of Fire skill tree at this point? Or do I also need Watcher's Eye before dropping Avatar of Fire from tree?

With Impresence, Flammability will reserve 0% mana and you can run Anger + Herald of Ash. Especially if you have the Watcher's Eye that gives extra fire damage when you have Anger aura.

If you do not own Watcher's Eye, you can run Flammability + Hatred + Herald of Ash instead.

You will definitely want to use Avatar of Fire or you will lose 30% damage.

"
lollicopter escribió:
Hey guys, just done uber lab, took a while for me, this is the first build i've ever played that has been able to do it without much trouble, currenctly at 4.9k life and 2k armor.

Been having some troubles heading into the late game tho, xophs blood is just impossible to get for now and im still running my cyclone on a 4L bronn.

Wanted to ask you guys how the heck do u get the off colors on the bronns lithe chestpiece? This is the main thing keeping me from diving too much into the end game for now, but as I said, uber lab was no problem.

Also, intellect has been an issue for me, I'm stuck with a shitty neck that gives me 40 int and I can't replace it. What to do?

Thx for making the build its really fun!

I am also running the build in SSF Abyss on a 4L Bronn. No issues when it comes to damage and I have cleared corrupted T12 maps without issues. :)

You will definitely want life roll on all rare slots and Abyssal jewels. They will provide lots of survival.

My SSF Slayer has 6293 life at level 92.

On coloring Bronn, I find Vorici 2R1B to offer the best chances for me.

For int, you can get them from rings, gloves, boots and jewels. If you are running Enfeeble curse, do not level that gem beyond level 13.

"
xault escribió:

I've given up Vaal Pack, I mainly had it because I needed a 10 dex node for a bit. So I figured I may as well try it out.

I am not sure how I can roll flat physical damage on my ring. I've tried it with my benches, I am guessing I need the Master to be high level.

I did what you said with my chest, went 2R2B1G and my Cyclone damage went from 41,750 to 84,627. So thanks a lot for that.

I couldn't bring my self to use fort on leap, I didn't like the feel of it, if that makes any sense. With getting Iron Reflexes and some changes I am sitting at 5879 Armour and 5860 HP. In two more levels I think I can break 6k in each. Which should be enough life and Armour, I think. I am hoping with more Armour I can live without Fort. I seem to be doing good on the t13-14 maps without dying at the moment. I was kind of thinking of dropping Flammability for Enfeeble if taking damage really becomes a problem. Or just keep Fort and add it too Leap when needed. I'd like to hear what you think or anyone else about that.

Question about my Helmet. The 4 extra Projectiles look great on screen and all but I am thinking of dropping GMP from it and using Lighting Golem. I don't think the GMP is really doing much for me. Spirit Burst only does 2,166 damage as it is. That stocket as been feeling like a wast a bit, I could maybe even get off of my Unset ring and go after the Element Damage rings. Replacing GMP with Herald of Ash. Suggests for this issue would be great.
Thanks everyone.

You will need lots of armor for it to compete with Fortify. You can definitely link Fortify gem with Cyclone if you find that to be more comfortable.

On Lightpoacher, instead of GMP, you can consider Slower Projectile. And of course, if you are not running Herald of Ash (which you should), you can socket that gem into the helm.

"
adlrus escribió:
Bronn's or Belly? )

Bronn = more damage
Belly = more life

Your choice, really. :)

"
jim_Bonks escribió:
Love the build and its a ton of fun to play. Quick question though. I am about to pick up a Xoph's blood and can't decide to stick with the Belly or pick up a Bronn's? I can take those Avatar of Fire points and spec them into life pool to make up for losing the Belly. So I guess I am asking is the added damage better than the life from the Belly?

You will still be able to reach 6000 life wearing Bronn and that is enough life pool to handle Shaper.

But as above, it is really your personal preference. :)
How are you guys getting 6k hp and capped resists? Jewels?
"
xault escribió:
"
FunkyDonut escribió:
Since Vaal Pact has been moved in the skill tree I was wondering whether or not to pick it in this build. It is, afterall, only two little nodes away now, pretty much in reach.... Has anyone tried it for this build? Is it any good or just wasted SP?

I've done it. It wouldn't say it's a wast it's just not needed.

It makes trails a pain and can get you killed in Trails / Lab / Uber Labs if you follow the standard 1 life flask. The no life regen can really cost you when you are out of life flaskes standing in the middle of poison and ground spike traps.

I would carry at least 2-3 life flaskes while doing trails or least while leveling to 70.

I dropped it in the end for more Armour / HP / Dps. You have pretty much 3 SP you can spend else where. Or grab a extra Jewel Stocket + Life Node over Vaal Pack. If anything I'd say it's good for leveling if you are having a hard time staying alive. Drop it around 80+ in my opinion.

Trials are not a pain.
Writhing Jar + Brightbeak in alternate weapon slot

You'd actually have to try in order to kill yourself on traps.
Is this build/guide viable as a league starter?
Avatar of Fire , and what about other 50% physical damage?
IGN: DiOa
online after 18:30 gmt+2
"
ExplOisten escribió:
Avatar of Fire , and what about other 50% physical damage?

Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe also converts 50% of Physical Damage to Fire Damage.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional