[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

ez farm uber lab (with full keys) in 10 minutes
ty for build
Editado por útlima vez por slavitosrapira en 11 dic. 2017 2:20:56
Why is Enduring Cry with Leap/Herald ASh/Vaal Lightning Trap in link and not switch it with Ancestral Warchief so it "auto-cast" with the Duration/Immoral Call/Cast When Damage Taken?
For Devoto helm is it realy important to have high increased armor and evasion roll? i'm using one with 152% >.<
If you were to choose which one of those armor are better for end game content? Belly Vs Carcass
Editado por útlima vez por AssassinPride en 11 dic. 2017 3:01:09
"
AssassinPride escribió:
Why is Enduring Cry with Leap/Herald ASh/Vaal Lightning Trap in link and not switch it with Ancestral Warchief so it "auto-cast" with the Duration/Immoral Call/Cast When Damage Taken?
For Devoto helm is it realy important to have high increased armor and evasion roll? i'm using one with 152% >.<
If you were to choose which one of those armor are better for end game content? Belly Vs Carcass

Enduring Cry is a war cry and does not work with cast when damage taken
"
slavitosrapira escribió:

ty for build

Damn, how do you not get 1 shot by izaro with so little health? I'm struggling to live with 4700 HP and 40% phys reduction.
"
Anbokr escribió:
"
slavitosrapira escribió:

ty for build

Damn, how do you not get 1 shot by izaro with so little health? I'm struggling to live with 4700 HP and 40% phys reduction.

fortify all time,
this flask and Iron Reflexes (~4900hp, ~40% phys reduction unbuffed)
Picked this as my starter build, still saving chaos for my Ngamahu (and i bet xoph will be even more expensive)

Having good time , abyss bats aside (fuck them!)

I have some questions:

1. Is good to take Iron Reflexes?
2. Immortal call + CWDT.. yes or not? i dont like losing my endurances! I suppose is for protecting us from the damage spikes but.. why in the guide use a low level CWDT setup?
3. I think vaal pact dont worth it now, i dont want to reespect out when i do lab for QoL only for twice the leech
4. Abyssal jewels mods: flat life (up to 50), flat fire damage to axe , fire damage to attacks, dmg vs abyssals... how good they are?

I hope to check those Cremation and volley tests (i think volley wont work thou), but im not sure about the volatile + breach... can be out of hands in hard bosses.

Thanks you for the guide, nice work and fun build!
"
kira1414 escribió:

"
SirLimbo escribió:

Are these new gem combos for chest better than the previous??

I have yet to level the gems and fully test them out but from first impression, they look good. Whether they will be able to replace the base setup, have to test it out to really know.

One thing for certain, it looks really great on screen. ;)

Thank you for your reply.

Edited. Didn't understand blasphemy support with original question...
Editado por útlima vez por SirLimbo en 11 dic. 2017 8:46:32
Is Wildfire jewel not worth using?
"
TheMuffinMan25 escribió:
Is Wildfire jewel not worth using?

I don't know if you're referring to Molten Strike or the plain Ngamahu cyclone; Wildfire is definitely worth using for Molten Strike, but it doesn't affect Molten Burst which is the triggered skill from Ngamahu's Flame. I'm currently playing around with this build using Molten Strike as my main skill and I have two Wildfires socketed; it's very fun.
Should I have 3000 armor before flasks? How is that possible?!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional