[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
fosteradjustments escribió:
Hey all, have a bit of a problem.

First off, I'm having trouble linking my steam account to this one. I tried to, but it said something along the lines of "it's linked to another account and any characters and purchases will be lost". I forget the login creditials entirely for the other account, and was scared to link it.

Next, my DPS sucks. It's 40K in hideout and that's with Conc. Effect linked instead of Phys to Lightning.

Gear is: Ngama (5 socket), Bronn's (5 link), Devoto's, Carnage Heart, two +% Fire Damage rings, rare boots, rare gloves (added fire dmg), and a rare belt.

I know I'm missing the 6-link in the chest and a socket on the axe, as well as Xoph's.. but it just seems ridiculous compared to the screenshot in the build post. Over 300k?? Even when I'm fighting and ascendancies/Carnage Heart are adding damage, I peak at ~72K. Where am I missing 250,000 dps???

Been following the passive tree perfectly, level 85 character, all ascendancy points. Any thoughts?

300k+ DPS is late game once you've gotten a majority of upgrades that you need. Xoph's blood amulet is a lot of DPS you're missing out on, talking about a 50% to 100% DPS increase. Your rings need elemental damage % , your belt needs elemental damage %(40+ pref) your gloves need the highest AS, the 6th link for Bronn's could be huge, you dont have your gems 20/20(quality/lvl) each giving like 10% dps buffs alone, 4 stat Jewels etc.

I had 300k visual DPS during that league as well trust me it will come once you start min/maxing your gear. Also the cyclone dps is closer to like 700k+ its pretty big without even adding the 1M+ dmg you're getting from your molten burst procs.

@Kira1414 Man, we've come a long way with this thread, page 303, almost a year. I still remember when we were on the first 3 pages, time surely flies. Great work keeping this going with all the information and feedback you do every league!
Any suggesting one gear progression?

I'm not quite at my idea gear yet but i'm wonder for some cheap solutions until then.
6 socket your weapon.
Get jewelry with life and resists, get boots with some move speed life and resists. Get a helm with more life than that, and resists. All of your items except for the chest, axe, and belt, can be upgraded for probably about 1c per slot.
"
Dellessana escribió:
New to this game but wondering for this build what non support skills are generally used outside cyclone?

Molten Strike is another skill commonly used with Ngamahu. They work very well with Wildfire jewel.

"
slavitosrapira escribió:

ez farm uber lab (with full keys) in 10 minutes
ty for build

Nice gears you have there in just 2 days.

You can consider upgrading your axe in the future for 1 that has over 410 pDPS. Look for high attack speed on the axe.

"
AssassinPride escribió:
Why is Enduring Cry with Leap/Herald ASh/Vaal Lightning Trap in link and not switch it with Ancestral Warchief so it "auto-cast" with the Duration/Immoral Call/Cast When Damage Taken?
For Devoto helm is it realy important to have high increased armor and evasion roll? i'm using one with 152% >.<
If you were to choose which one of those armor are better for end game content? Belly Vs Carcass

As stated by @Fireworrks, Enduring Cry is self cast only.

For Devoto, yes, high armor is definitely preferred. 190% will be a good figure to aim for. Devoto gets really cheap as league progress so you can always upgrade that at a later time.

Both Belly and Carcass can clear end game. I would prefer Carcass over Belly. Especially in softcore. If you are playing hardcore, Belly is better.

"
xonsuns escribió:
Picked this as my starter build, still saving chaos for my Ngamahu (and i bet xoph will be even more expensive)

Having good time , abyss bats aside (fuck them!)

I have some questions:

1. Is good to take Iron Reflexes?
2. Immortal call + CWDT.. yes or not? i dont like losing my endurances! I suppose is for protecting us from the damage spikes but.. why in the guide use a low level CWDT setup?
3. I think vaal pact dont worth it now, i dont want to reespect out when i do lab for QoL only for twice the leech
4. Abyssal jewels mods: flat life (up to 50), flat fire damage to axe , fire damage to attacks, dmg vs abyssals... how good they are?

I hope to check those Cremation and volley tests (i think volley wont work thou), but im not sure about the volatile + breach... can be out of hands in hard bosses.

Thanks you for the guide, nice work and fun build!

Ans 1: Personal preference. You can check out the FAQ on this. :)

Ans 2: CwDT + IC is a good combo. You can run Enfeeble curse instead of Flammability while you level. The build has enough damage to clear T16 with Enfeeble.

Ans 3: You can certainly run without Vaal Pact. Till you feel the leech is lacking, then invest 2 points into it.

Ans 4: Very good question there. Look for:

Flat life + physical damage + elemental pentration if you have not kill recently + increased damage against abyssal mob

"
xikorita escribió:
Should I have 3000 armor before flasks? How is that possible?!

Yes. 3000 armor before flask. It is possible with armor rolls on gloves, belt and boots.

"
AssassinPride escribió:
Except Enduring Cry how do we generate the endurance stack for immortal call exactly?

Immortal Call do not require endurance charges to trigger. You will still have a base duration of 0.4 second even without charges. With Increased Duration gem, it will be 0.7%.

"
zJoni escribió:
Anyway I can use as Leap slam-Blood magic-faster attacks?

You definitely can. Your personal preferences over here.

"
fosteradjustments escribió:
Hey all, have a bit of a problem.

First off, I'm having trouble linking my steam account to this one. I tried to, but it said something along the lines of "it's linked to another account and any characters and purchases will be lost". I forget the login creditials entirely for the other account, and was scared to link it.

Next, my DPS sucks. It's 40K in hideout and that's with Conc. Effect linked instead of Phys to Lightning.

Gear is: Ngama (5 socket), Bronn's (5 link), Devoto's, Carnage Heart, two +% Fire Damage rings, rare boots, rare gloves (added fire dmg), and a rare belt.

I know I'm missing the 6-link in the chest and a socket on the axe, as well as Xoph's.. but it just seems ridiculous compared to the screenshot in the build post. Over 300k?? Even when I'm fighting and ascendancies/Carnage Heart are adding damage, I peak at ~72K. Where am I missing 250,000 dps???

Been following the passive tree perfectly, level 85 character, all ascendancy points. Any thoughts?

I would advice you to contact GGG support@grindinggear.com with regards to linking your steam account. They will be glad to assist you there.

With regards to your DPS question, it is exactly what @Hitoseijuro said. And you will definitely want to get 6 sockets on your Ngamahu.

"
kazafz escribió:

Also can anyone please explain to me the mechanics behind our Cyclone damage if we take Avatar of Fire on the skill tree? I can see from PoB that I gain the most DPS increase if I get an upgrade that has Flat Phys roll as well as % Increased Phys Damage mods as opposed to flat fire damage?

Given that I took "Avatar of Fire", I thought it would benefit me most to just all go for Fire damage mods as I only deal fire damage.

Thanks everyone.

Physical damage gives more damage because it is the base damage for the build. Ngamahu + Avatar of Fire converts 100% physical damage to fire.

If your physical damage is 1000. With 100% increased physical damage, it becomes 2000 damage.

This 2000 damage is then converted to fire. If you have 100% increased fire damage, it becomes 4000 fire damage.

So from above, increasing physical damage will greatly buff the converted fire damage.

"
Hitoseijuro escribió:

@Kira1414 Man, we've come a long way with this thread, page 303, almost a year. I still remember when we were on the first 3 pages, time surely flies. Great work keeping this going with all the information and feedback you do every league!

Nice to see you again! Yep. This build has come a long way. :)

"
ryukenden escribió:
Any suggesting one gear progression?

I'm not quite at my idea gear yet but i'm wonder for some cheap solutions until then.

As mentioned by @disturbed_999, you need 6 sockets on Ngamahu. You are missing 40% damage there.

On your gears, you have a lot of rare slots with missing life. You will definitely want to aim for high life rolled rare gears. Check out the recommended rares section for the preferred rolls.

The same goes for your flask, check out the flask section for recommended setup. Flask greatly improves your survivability.
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
kazafz escribió:

Also can anyone please explain to me the mechanics behind our Cyclone damage if we take Avatar of Fire on the skill tree? I can see from PoB that I gain the most DPS increase if I get an upgrade that has Flat Phys roll as well as % Increased Phys Damage mods as opposed to flat fire damage?

Given that I took "Avatar of Fire", I thought it would benefit me most to just all go for Fire damage mods as I only deal fire damage.

Thanks everyone.

Physical damage gives more damage because it is the base damage for the build. Ngamahu + Avatar of Fire converts 100% physical damage to fire.

If your physical damage is 1000. With 100% increased physical damage, it becomes 2000 damage.

This 2000 damage is then converted to fire. If you have 100% increased fire damage, it becomes 4000 fire damage.

So from above, increasing physical damage will greatly buff the converted fire damage.

Thanks for the explanation Kira! That clears my confusion :)
Thoughts on what to upgrade next and/or on skill tree? I feel like I probably want to upgrade boots/gloves and the rapture nail ring next, I think? And get ToH and dying sun?

"
Thoughts on what to upgrade next and/or on skill tree? I feel like I probably want to upgrade boots/gloves and the rapture nail ring next, I think? And get ToH and dying sun?

Oh man! i want to know how.. 3 days after the start can you guys have 6s ngamahu, 5l belly, xophs,... I know im slow leveling but... C'MON!!!

(congrats about your items btw ;) )
"

Spoiler

Your gears are really good. Besides 6L and flasks upgrade, the next will be rings.

Another new unique that you guys can consider running is Shroud of Lightless. This new chest is really good. Add lots of toughness to the build too.

Loving the build so far. Kinda struggled until I got the axe but it has been smooth ride after that.

Dropped both helm and amulet myself so I was kind of lucky there.

"
kira1414 escribió:
"

Spoiler

Your gears are really good. Besides 6L and flasks upgrade, the next will be rings.

Another new unique that you guys can consider running is Shroud of Lightless. This new chest is really good. Add lots of toughness to the build too.

HI man, thanks for the build. First time using cyclone and really enjoying it :)

I was lucky enough to drop that chest, do you think it's better than my 5l bronn?

And what should I look for the abyss jewels?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional