[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

What are you folks doing for leveling while saving up for Ngamahu?

I'm currently rocking a Kaom's primacy using molten strike
"
dperls escribió:

Check the leveling parts in the guide :P i used that one and its realy fast
Editado por útlima vez por AssassinPride en 11 dic. 2017 13:55:46
I just used the best 2h axe I could find and played Cyclone as soon as I got the skill from a quest reward. Just now switched to Ngamahu at level 61 (soonest I could afford it)
"
dperls escribió:

I am too using Kaom's Primacy. I have a Tabula which I'm using Cyclone in and not using Molten Strike yet. It feels alright but kind of slower than I expect - I have 20% MS on boots and running 2 quicksilver flasks.

Trying to save for the Ngahamu + Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet too ><
Not a big fan of carnage heart tbh.

I think a rare is just better, you don't benefit from the physical leech that carnage heart gives because all of our damage is fire, and a phys roll on a rare amulet will give more damage overall on top of the other mods you can roll (res, life, etc...).
Editado por útlima vez por Anbokr en 11 dic. 2017 17:15:52
Except Enduring Cry how do we generate the endurance stack for immortal call exactly?
Anyway I can use as Leap slam-Blood magic-faster attacks?
"
AssassinPride escribió:
Except Enduring Cry how do we generate the endurance stack for immortal call exactly?

You don't need charges to use immortal call
Hey all, have a bit of a problem.

First off, I'm having trouble linking my steam account to this one. I tried to, but it said something along the lines of "it's linked to another account and any characters and purchases will be lost". I forget the login creditials entirely for the other account, and was scared to link it.

Next, my DPS sucks. It's 40K in hideout and that's with Conc. Effect linked instead of Phys to Lightning.

Gear is: Ngama (5 socket), Bronn's (5 link), Devoto's, Carnage Heart, two +% Fire Damage rings, rare boots, rare gloves (added fire dmg), and a rare belt.

I know I'm missing the 6-link in the chest and a socket on the axe, as well as Xoph's.. but it just seems ridiculous compared to the screenshot in the build post. Over 300k?? Even when I'm fighting and ascendancies/Carnage Heart are adding damage, I peak at ~72K. Where am I missing 250,000 dps???

Been following the passive tree perfectly, level 85 character, all ascendancy points. Any thoughts?
"
Anbokr escribió:
Not a big fan of carnage heart tbh.

I think a rare is just better, you don't benefit from the physical leech that carnage heart gives because all of our damage is fire, and a phys roll on a rare amulet will give more damage overall on top of the other mods you can roll (res, life, etc...).

That's a good point...and it may be cheaper too! I'll check out whats available but I guess main priority now is to save for the Ngahamu axe first.

Also can anyone please explain to me the mechanics behind our Cyclone damage if we take Avatar of Fire on the skill tree? I can see from PoB that I gain the most DPS increase if I get an upgrade that has Flat Phys roll as well as % Increased Phys Damage mods as opposed to flat fire damage?

Given that I took "Avatar of Fire", I thought it would benefit me most to just all go for Fire damage mods as I only deal fire damage.

Thanks everyone.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional