[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

In the written guide under "bandits" it advises to kill all for the 2 passive skills. However, in a post of 16 Jan. 2017 OP suggests to go for Oak. Which is the recommended choice for Abyss League, please?
"2.6 Bandit Quest (Will be Outdated Once 3.0 Hits)"
"Remember how A1 Merveil dropped 2 scrolls of wisdom and nothing else? That's how T15 bosses work.
If you were expecting a reward proportional to the difficulty and effort invested, you best take your ass back to a MMO."
casval776
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
kazafz escribió:
I finally got a Tabula and was wondering how can I make my cyclone speed feel faster? It feel that I'm travelling very slowly and it gets slightly better when I use quicksilver flasks. Thanks

Bronn's Lithe comes with movement speed so that will definitely provide a smoother experience. 30% movement speed boots will greatly help too.

Otherwise, Quick Silver flask is pretty much your best bet.

I did a quick test on Cremation and Volatile Dead. I would say first impression, Cremation works better for mapping. I got a feeling Volatile Dead will work very well with Vaal Breach on boss fight.

Set up 1: Cast on Melee Kill + Cremation (Mapping)
"

Set up 2: Cast on Melee Kill + Volatile Dead (Boss Fight with Vaal Breach - need some testing)
"

Will include the above under gems section.

Are these new gem combos for chest better than the previous??
Hi Kira,

Just wanted to ask, in terms of looking at DPS upgrades for my gear, what mods ultimately drive my Cyclone DPS (I don't have the Ngahamu's Axe yet - so not using Molten Strike during the levelling process)? - assuming I do not have Xoph's Blood yet but will be using Avatar of Fire.

For my gear, do I basically just want to look for mods that have:
- Elemental Damage %
- Flat Phys
- Increased Fire Dmg %

Thanks for your time.
Thank for the fast reply to my last question and is there any gem we need to keep em low level?
Thanks again for this build. Never get tired playing it lol.
"
gkjzhgffjh escribió:
As an alternative to the axe or in combination with?

Just want to say thank you for maintaining this build, it looks like you've put a lot of effort into it.

The above setup is to be socket into Chest piece as it is linked to Cyclone. :)

"
Phosphenez escribió:
34c + 1 divine for the Axe!

Excited to try Cremation/VD on cyclone :p

Will definitely love to hear your update on Cremation / Volatile Dead. :D

"
Manuelitoildrito escribió:
In the written guide under "bandits" it advises to kill all for the 2 passive skills. However, in a post of 16 Jan. 2017 OP suggests to go for Oak. Which is the recommended choice for Abyss League, please?

As mentioned by @WahreRauke, bandit quests were changed in 3.0. So going forward, you will go for kill all for the +2 passive points.

"
SirLimbo escribió:

Are these new gem combos for chest better than the previous??

I have yet to level the gems and fully test them out but from first impression, they look good. Whether they will be able to replace the base setup, have to test it out to really know.

One thing for certain, it looks really great on screen. ;)

"
kazafz escribió:
Hi Kira,

Just wanted to ask, in terms of looking at DPS upgrades for my gear, what mods ultimately drive my Cyclone DPS (I don't have the Ngahamu's Axe yet - so not using Molten Strike during the levelling process)? - assuming I do not have Xoph's Blood yet but will be using Avatar of Fire.

For my gear, do I basically just want to look for mods that have:
- Elemental Damage %
- Flat Phys
- Increased Fire Dmg %

Thanks for your time.

In terms of priority:
- Flat physical damage
- % Increased physical damage
- Flat fire damage
- %Increaed fire damage and % increased elemental damage

"
AssassinPride escribió:
Thank for the fast reply to my last question and is there any gem we need to keep em low level?

Cast When Damage Taken - Level 1
Immortal Call - Level 3
Enfeeble (for leveling) - Level 13

"
Xenmark escribió:
Thanks again for this build. Never get tired playing it lol.

You are welcome. Glad you are enjoying it. :)
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 10 dic. 2017 22:13:44
So I use Sunder still Lvl 55 and the switch to cyclone?, Do I still switch if a cant afford a Ngamahu?
"
zJoni escribió:
So I use Sunder still Lvl 55 and the switch to cyclone?, Do I still switch if a cant afford a Ngamahu?

i switch when i was lvl 40 and it's complety fine. You can still switch it but gonna spec in those physc axe node and get some unique axe to farm until uncan afford 1. The price of ngamahu drop down like crazy so it's won't be too long.
New to this game but wondering for this build what non support skills are generally used outside cyclone?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional