[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

P.s. faced up immortal mob, died 10 times - mob hp - 100% lol
Reflect really has been removed? wtf?
Editado por útlima vez por RawDamage en 9 dic. 2017 20:06:47
Uber down @79, current gear:

5.4k hp
Spoiler
"
viray escribió:
What I meant is: does Ngamahu's Molten Burst work with Ancestral Call? Since Molten Strike does work with AC, I assume Ngamahu will also trigger it?

It doesn't work for Ngamahu but works for Molten Strike because Molten Strike first hit is a single target. The AOE of Molten Strike are from the molten balls.

"
exxidus escribió:
What does the Vaal Lightning Trap do in this build?

It is mainly used on boss fights. You can definitely replace that with another gem of your choice.

"
AdmiralCarambas escribió:
is this build hc viable ?

There is a hardcore section which you can reference to. You can refer to @Bymen's hardcore character. Run Enfeeble instead of Flammability as it increased your effective life pool by 30%.

"
Got ngamahu's in the abyss league now. I honestly can't tell if volley is really doing anything for it. Has anyone played around with it yet?

I have not try it but if you can't tell if Volley works, it probably mean it does not.

Very likely because Volley only works on skills triggered by you and not by another item.

"
RawDamage escribió:
Whats going on with ngamahu's ?? there was a lot for 40c, now only two((( and they won't sell.

People who are not selling are likely to be price fixer, waiting for the unknowing to fall prey and list their drop cheap.

Look a look at poe.trade and apparently the price of Ngamahu around the range of 40 to 60 this time round.

"
RawDamage escribió:
P.s. faced up immortal mob, died 10 times - mob hp - 100% lol
Reflect really has been removed? wtf?

Was it in a reflect map? Or is it a single elemental reflect mob?

"
Phosphenez escribió:
Uber down @79, current gear:

5.4k hp

That is a nice Ngamahu. How much did you pay for it?
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 9 dic. 2017 22:00:50
"
kira1414 escribió:

Was it in a reflect map? Or is it a single elemental reflect mob?

It was single mob. So I'm curious, is there any reflect logic as it was in previous league?
As I understant, reflect has been reworked. Isn't it?
Any good combo of abyss belt/jewell to use with this build???
"
RawDamage escribió:

It was single mob. So I'm curious, is there any reflect logic as it was in previous league?
As I understant, reflect has been reworked. Isn't it?

Based on patch notes:
"
Monster mods "Reflects Physical Damage" and "Reflects Elemental Damage" have been reworked. They now appear as Nemesis mods. Attacking a monster with Physical or Elemental Reflect now triggers a mortar spell targeted at your location. This spell has a cooldown.
Both versions of Reflect now only appear on Nemesis rare monsters.

You should see a mortar effect from nemesis monster. They might not be visible if you are right next to the monster that died.

I would recommend you to cyclone through the monsters and don't linger around them. This way you will be able to avoid the mortar attack.

"
AssassinPride escribió:
Any good combo of abyss belt/jewell to use with this build???

Abyss jewels that gives you increased damage against abyss monsters is a good roll to look out for.
I finally got a Tabula and was wondering how can I make my cyclone speed feel faster? It feel that I'm travelling very slowly and it gets slightly better when I use quicksilver flasks. Thanks
"
kazafz escribió:
I finally got a Tabula and was wondering how can I make my cyclone speed feel faster? It feel that I'm travelling very slowly and it gets slightly better when I use quicksilver flasks. Thanks

Bronn's Lithe comes with movement speed so that will definitely provide a smoother experience. 30% movement speed boots will greatly help too.

Otherwise, Quick Silver flask is pretty much your best bet.

I did a quick test on Cremation and Volatile Dead. I would say first impression, Cremation works better for mapping. I got a feeling Volatile Dead will work very well with Vaal Breach on boss fight.

Set up 1: Cast on Melee Kill + Cremation (Mapping)
"

Set up 2: Cast on Melee Kill + Volatile Dead (Boss Fight with Vaal Breach - need some testing)
"

Will include the above under gems section.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 10 dic. 2017 4:28:16
"
kira1414 escribió:

I did a quick test on Cremation and Volatile Dead. I would say first impression, Cremation works better for mapping. I got a feeling Volatile Dead will work very well with Vaal Breach on boss fight.

As an alternative to the axe or in combination with?

Just want to say thank you for maintaining this build, it looks like you've put a lot of effort into it.
Editado por útlima vez por gkjzhgffjh en 10 dic. 2017 5:01:26
"
That is a nice Ngamahu. How much did you pay for it?

34c + 1 divine for the Axe!

Excited to try Cremation/VD on cyclone :p

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional