[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
JayJay13 escribió:
Will we be getting vaal pact on tree in 3.1?

OP has updated the skill tree already for 3.1 and it doesn't specify to get VP but you could always get it if you want as it is only 2 points away.
IS then now pure dmg or ingite-skill-tree stronger? Tank-Skill tree should be good to begine of season?
Anyone think about this build with a Cast on Melee Kill Volatile Dead. Im really hoping this works as this is just gonna fit into the fire theme even better than I can imagine in my head.

Not sure if the Molten Burst counts as melee kill, but cyclone still kills things. So still a chance.
Editado por útlima vez por Street1841 en 8 dic. 2017 11:03:25
"
Kurokâ escribió:
IS then now pure dmg or ingite-skill-tree stronger? Tank-Skill tree should be good to begine of season?

At the start of the league, follow Avatar of Fire skill tree till you have access to Xoph's Blood. Once you have Xoph's Blood, you can go pure damage.

"
Street1841 escribió:
Anyone think about this build with a Cast on Melee Kill Volatile Dead. Im really hoping this works as this is just gonna fit into the fire theme even better than I can imagine in my head.

Not sure if the Molten Burst counts as melee kill, but cyclone still kills things. So still a chance.

This question has been raised by several players.

Link Cast on Melee Kill with Volatile Dead + Spell Cascade (optional) and Cyclone.

Use Vaal Breach gem in boss fights.

How strong will that be? Test it out when 3.1 hits. :)
DO you guys level as 2h sunder until you can afford the axe?
"
zoyt escribió:

Check out the section Leveling to 55 in the guide. :)
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Kurokâ escribió:

At the start of the league, follow Avatar of Fire skill tree till you have access to Xoph's Blood. Once you have Xoph's Blood, you can go pure damage.

Ah thanks. Same with the Gem-Setup?
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
zoyt escribió:

Check out the section Leveling to 55 in the guide. :)

I did but i doubt ill have the axe at 55 does that even matter?
i see the problem with this build and new slayer meta.
Ngamahu wont be cheap now,it will be around ex at the start and 40-50c mid league (pritty much like belly)
the only chance it wont be that expensive if Ngamahu wont be meta build for slayers,but chances are small.
Editado por útlima vez por Nibelton en 8 dic. 2017 14:42:09
How does this build leech life now with the VP changes? Been a while since I've played slayer because lol zerker meta. Does it leech well enough since it does fire damage and not physical? Does the leech apply to the fire damage since you'll be doing 100% fire damage?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional