[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Why do you avoid the two jewels on bottom and one on the left above RT? Jewels are super powerful late game...is it just not worth the 2 node cost per jewel?

I was trying to fit them in but I'm not sure what to drop...
Is there any good levelling alternative for Sunder? I'm not a big fan
"
Volley and GMP wouldn't stack, right? Assuming they don't does anyone have any idea of volley would be a big difference over GMP? Or at this point are we just waiting for it to go live so we can test?

I remember reading somewhere that there is a limit to the number of projectiles that Volley will support but can't be sure. Guess we will find that out in 21 hours time. :)

And yes. We have to wait for it to go live to know how well it perform. Everything before that are just speculations.

"
Hi what do u think about a combination with Volatile Dead.
In the preview trailer we saw a Cyclone CoK Volatile i think. Should be doable with Ngamahu as well.
What u think?

Someone has raised that in an earlier post and it definitely looks viable. And if the damage from those volatile balls turn out to be good, I expect Vaal Breach gem (if it worked with Volatile Dead) to grow in popularity during boss fights.

"
shokilicious escribió:
Hey, I'm more or less new (started end of harbinger) and wanted to try a cyclone build next league.

One thing i noticed after the patchnotes: Is the pantheon for mapping still needed with reflect damage beeing nerved?

"
For general mapping:
Soul of Yugul (Minor God) - 20% reduced reflect damage taken

I suppose i can pick another pantheon now?

That is correct. For general mapping, Soul of Gruthkul or Soul of Garukhan will be good replacement for Soul of Yugul.

"
Kurnis escribió:
Why do you avoid the two jewels on bottom and one on the left above RT? Jewels are super powerful late game...is it just not worth the 2 node cost per jewel?

I was trying to fit them in but I'm not sure what to drop...

Those 3 sockets were not picked mainly due to cost of investment. You need 3 skill points for 1 socket, and in total you will need 9 skill points.

"
matesasd escribió:
Is there any good levelling alternative for Sunder? I'm not a big fan

You can also level with Molten Strike (with Wildfire jewel), Cleave or Earthquake.
Do you think slayer is now the best ascendancy for this? I'm pretty sure before the VP nerf raider was, but now I feel like slayer will be a lot stronger than it was before.
With the new vaal pact, u will always use blood rage? Lose some attack speed :x
3.1 allows us to pick up vaal pact really close to the main tree, why not pick that up as well.

what about iron reflex? this deals with the lack of armor problem.
"
Do you think slayer is now the best ascendancy for this? I'm pretty sure before the VP nerf raider was, but now I feel like slayer will be a lot stronger than it was before.

I have only played Slayer and Scion version so I would leave this question to be answered by players who have played both Raider and Slayer version. :)

"
Calii escribió:
With the new vaal pact, u will always use blood rage? Lose some attack speed :x

As long as you are constantly engaged in fights, Endless Hunger will be able to offset the de-gen from Blood Rage.

"
ryukenden escribió:
3.1 allows us to pick up vaal pact really close to the main tree, why not pick that up as well.

what about iron reflex? this deals with the lack of armor problem.

It is mentioned in the guide (Leveling Section) that Vaal Pact is an option if you feel that leech is lacking.

Iron Reflexes is up to personal preferences. Some people prefer to run the build with it while others find it okay to run without it. 3000 armor rating is the break point if you choose to run without it.

Potentially how Molten Burst will look like when linked with Volley support (assuming it will work).
Can't wait to run this build in less than 10 hours' time! :D
Will we be getting vaal pact on tree in 3.1?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional