[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
ArasysSysara escribió:

No, the mod on maps is unchanged so don't run it! What they changed is the reflect mod on rare monsters. It's now a dodgeable thing like volatile. So as long as you don't run ele reflect maps, you should never get into trouble with reflect.

It's a huge buff for this build as it removes the biggest onseshot potential which had no counterplay. This also means u dont have to run any reduced reflect, because they will not affect the damage of the new nemesis reflect mod. So you can remove sybils and pantheon and can use those slots for other things.

The new vaal pact is also probably a huge buff for this build. You only have to spend 3 nodes to get it ( you can go up from Vitality void, taking the extra life leech node on that wheel which is still a nice thing to have. After that just one dex node and then Vaal pact, doubling your life leech/ second and your maximum life leech rate).

Thank you for clarifying the reflect map mod. Would imagine the horror the first time I run one in 3.1. :)

Yep. Single reflect mob will no longer be a threat with the reflect changes. Making room for a better ring than Sibyl during mapping.

Yes. Nerf to Brutal Fervour + nerf to Vaal Pact = Buff to Slayer. 2 negatives lead to 1 positive.

Do we really need Vaal Pact? We shall see but on paper now, it is going to be a huge source of healing.

"
Kurnis escribió:
I plugged in two of your characters (currently looking at Gladiolus) into PoB and I can't get the actual DPS to read higher than 300k. How do you get over 450k dps in that screenshot? I have "killed recently" and "leeching" enabled...I don't know what I'm missing.

Any help? Thanks!

Gladiolus was created in patch 2.6 and his skill tree was reset when 3.0 hits. His current profile has incomplete skill book quests. If you hover your mouse over the skill points in POB, you will see that it shows level 89 instead of 99.

You can use this paste bin that I saved back then in 2.6.

NOTE:
- The damage shown in that paste bin is mapping dps and not Shaper dps (you can toggle that in configuration screen).

- The pastebin is showing my mapping setup and is using Red Dream and Sibyl ring. Replacing those 2 with rare jewel and rare ring is the actual damage for Shaper / Uber Atziri fight.

- The screenshot you saw is provided by another player. My gears are different from him so the pastebin will produce a different result as compared to the screenshot.

"
omgree escribió:
What about switching Headsman for Impact in 3.0? Do we rly need more dmg if we killed recently? Especially in boss fights.

+ we get 30% more aoe instead of 15% if we killed recenly
- we lost 5% attack speed and 20% dmg mostly for white/blue/rare mobs

And does single-attacks splash melee bonus counts for our totem?

Impact is meant for single target skill gems (gems without AOE tag). Cyclone is AOE so you won't benefit from it.

On totem, Impact will work for Ancestral Protector (Single target) but not Ancestral Warchief (AOE).

"
RawDamage escribió:

No sense at all:
1. to slow orbs movement speed
2. while projecticles moves, i can clear 3-4 packs

So, what a sense of these orbs, if you can clear half of map(exaggerating) while it moving?
Actually, this build have great movement skill, so there is no sense to wait for this orbs.

P.S. this is my opinion only

I would definitely give it a shot for the fun of it. The orbs have auto-targeting so they will still be useful in clearing other areas of the map that you have not went.

And imagine Vaal Breach in boss room. Assuming it will work, Volatile Dead will look glamorous in there.
hey i saw the build still is in the build list so i think it will be viable for the 3.1 , have just a question i don't uderstand how the player leech the mana nothing on the stuff or in passives make mana leech or i missed something?
"
jekyll2414 escribió:
hey i saw the build still is in the build list so i think it will be viable for the 3.1 , have just a question i don't uderstand how the player leech the mana nothing on the stuff or in passives make mana leech or i missed something?

You can find the mana leech node right next to Vitality Void. :)

I have looked at the new 3.1 skill tree and there will be no changes to the build. If players feel that there is a lack in leeching due to Brutal Fervour nerf, they can pick up Vaal Pact which is just 1 or 2 skill nodes away.

The build title has been updated to reflect the above.
Will you have for 3.1 again 3 skill-trees? tank, pure dmg and ignote dot? And which of them are the strongest/best for season?
"
Kurokâ escribió:
Will you have for 3.1 again 3 skill-trees? tank, pure dmg and ignote dot? And which of them are the strongest/best for season?

The only change is personal preference of taking VP. I personally would go tank until the league gets a bit further on. With the new abyss jewels, I'd imagine jewel sockets will become a high priority in which 8 can easily be gotten. Also if you plan on lab farming, tankiness is the best because the build does more than enough damage
"
kira1414 escribió:

Impact is meant for single target skill gems (gems without AOE tag). Cyclone is AOE so you won't benefit from it.

I know Cyclone isnt single target, i compare only more AOE. So does it worth it in your opinion?

Btw what do u think about new support gem "Volley support" for our axe?
Considering Ngahamus will probably be expensive as hell on league start, and I am not the luckiest person with chance orbs, any ideas on how to go until you get it? How well does sunder work on this build? Any possibility to do uberlab without Ngahamus and too many respecs?
How this build will work as lab farmer with this changes in ascendacy and VP? Can we still ignore traps cuz of overleech or this will change?
"
vanbetulla escribió:
Considering Ngahamus will probably be expensive as hell on league start, and I am not the luckiest person with chance orbs, any ideas on how to go until you get it? How well does sunder work on this build? Any possibility to do uberlab without Ngahamus and too many respecs?

1. U can run some Merc lab early and got many uniq/currency.
2. U can use sunder/ice crash/mb EQ - same tree with cheap two-handed.
3. Manage your tabs for quick chaos recipes. Its worth early.
4. When u find all uber-lab trial i think u will be able afford Ngamahu. Its usually smth around 60-100c.
Btw i wonder the price gona skyrocket if support Volley indeed gona make this build much more insanse.
Editado por útlima vez por omgree en 7 dic. 2017 6:52:53
"
vanbetulla escribió:

You can do story and even early mapping with a crappy rare 2h axe just fine on a 4L, but Kaom's Primacy/Hezmana should be cheap early on and are more than enough, farm with that til you have $ for Ngamahu. I'll go for Hematophagy/Vit.Void + VP for leech carry.

"
NaneLz escribió:
How this build will work as lab farmer with this changes in ascendacy and VP? Can we still ignore traps cuz of overleech or this will change?

Will work just fine, i really recommend VP, overleech will be even stronger on 3.1 so it should be easier.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional