[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Well it seems like the only change is slayer leech nerf. Everything else seems untouched
Sooooo, will you update the build for 3.1? :D

I'm down to play it on Friday if you will.
So now we take new vp and leech be same 3.0?
"
Nikoltait escribió:

I'd imagine so. You could also consider not taking endless hunger and either getting death's door boots or just having a no bleeding flask and get +30% area of effect or overwhelm.

The only change as is would be that we cant regenerate life
With the nerf to Slayer leech, wouldnt it be better to go Scion - slayer+ele/inq+jugg/zerker? Seems like it could lead to the main benefits of slayer + some extra dmg if im not completely wrong. Having the automatic endurance charge gain from jugg seems like a nice lazy mans approach to defence.
"
reggie_gakil escribió:
How viable is a Scion for League starter as lab Runner?

Slayer is a better lab runner compared to Scion, mainly because of anti-bleed from Brutal Fervour.

"
Kurokâ escribió:
Is that Flammability or that Elemental-weakness setup better? And for a league-start is that normal setup better then that Elemental-overload-setup?

Flammability is overall better for non-Elemental Overload skill trees while Elemental Weakness is better for Elemental overload setup (requires Enhance 4 gem).

"
Cozzi18999 escribió:
Are any of the new support gems viable to put on Ngamahu axe to change up the build?

Seeing the patch notes, probably Volatile Dead and Spell Cascade. How well they will work has to be seen.

"
Bromeek escribió:
Sooooo, will you update the build for 3.1? :D

I'm down to play it on Friday if you will.

Yes. That is for sure. I will also be updating the Scion version of the build. :)

"
Nikoltait escribió:

We probably will do just fine without Vaal Pact but soon we will know.

"
Seriouscatt escribió:

I'd imagine so. You could also consider not taking endless hunger and either getting death's door boots or just having a no bleeding flask and get +30% area of effect or overwhelm.

The only change as is would be that we cant regenerate life

I believe you meant Brutal Fervour and not Endless Hunger. You will definitely want Endless Hunger as Slayer.

I will certainly keep Brutal Fervour cos there is really no other better spot for it. Immunity to bleed and stuns will mean you can use a T1 life rare boots. And you still have 100% increased life leeched per second.

"
thegreekgod escribió:
With the nerf to Slayer leech, wouldnt it be better to go Scion - slayer+ele/inq+jugg/zerker? Seems like it could lead to the main benefits of slayer + some extra dmg if im not completely wrong. Having the automatic endurance charge gain from jugg seems like a nice lazy mans approach to defence.

Slayer will still be very strong and starter friendly as compared to Scion when it comes to Uber Lab farming.

The nerf will mean: instead of 15% maximum life per second to maximum leech rate from skill tree, it will only be 3% when patch 3.1 hits.

Pre-nerf, maximum life leech per second for a character with 6000 life:
"
6000 x (0.2 + 0.15) = 6000 x 0.35 = 2100

Post-nerf (without Vaal Pact), maximum life leech per second for a character with 6000 life:
"
6000 x (0.2 + 0.03) = 6000 x 0.23 = 1380

Post-nerf (with Vaal Pact), maximum life leech per second for a character with 6000 life:
"
6000 x 2 x (0.2 + 0.03) = 6000 x 0.46 = 2760

Post nerf, Slayer loses ~34% life per second from leech without Vaal Pact, and ~28% gain with Vaal Pact.

Do we need Vaal Pact? I won't be surprised if we can get by without it and as mentioned in my earlier post, Vaal Pact is within a skill point to 2 reach.

We do lose life regen in the process of picking up Vaal Pact but with Endless Hunger, we will still be regenerating life as long as the leech effect is active.

Thanks a lot for the response! Guess ill start as a regular Slayer for starters then B)
Editado por útlima vez por thegreekgod en 6 dic. 2017 5:11:48
Yeah I meant Brutal, not endless. Do you still level this build with EQ when you unlock it or do you stick to dual wielding sunder and respect once you feel the need?

Also does reflect changes mean sibyl isnt super useful if you dont plan on running ele reflect maps?
Editado por útlima vez por Seriouscatt en 6 dic. 2017 5:34:10
Hey thanks for the build, I'm loving it :) ran Uber Lab at level 68 guess what first try Izaro down :D
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/883133298425639661/FBB6DA95841CEBE64444AFC9A84973AA4D26C193/
Wearing a 6L Belly + xophs blood
i may have an idea to improve this build a tiny bit and please correct me if i am wrong:

since :"Act and map bosses have 60% less Curse Effect. The Shaper and his guardians have 80% less Curse Effect." (poe wiki)
i think for bosses it's not really effective and for normal mobs we can kill them without Flamabilty (tested) we can replace Blasphemy + Flamabilty with other gems that give us more consitant dps and will save us curency rerolling maps with hexproof or immune to curses.

Exemple of Gems that we cann add and suite our Build:

1- Anger : add aoe and FLAT Fire damage wich scale very good in our build (Avatar of fire).
2- add faster Attack to our Leap Slam: for more speedy Leap slam and to handel better the new unique maps.

-------------
those where small changes without big changes, only recolor sockets. i tried other bigger changes in 10 days Race and i would like to have your opinion guys.

=>
1) Insanity gloves: Cyclone - Inc AoE - Faster attacks - Fortify ( It does not actually need many damage supports, due to how strong the Ngamahu’s Molten Burst is)
that allow us to equip KAOM'S HEART!! not only +500 life but (20-40)% increased Fire Damage wich scale good with flat fire damge on jewels and Anger.

2) Axe: Molten strike - WED - PPAD - Conf effect - Multistrike - Fire pen (a higher boss dps)
3) imm call+ cwdt + Anger+ herald of ash (i left the golem cause in high Tier map, Breaches and boss he die fast and we lose his bonus and i opted for more PERMANANT DPS SOURCE)
4)leap slam + fa+Ancestral Protector+ blood rage (the increased attack speed will benefits both cyclone and specially molten strike more then AW totem)

Skill trees: almost unchaged except few points instead of increase axe damage i took
more ELE damge since we do exclusevly ele dmg and it sclae better then inc Phy dmg

will be looking forward for Feedback Exiles!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional