[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Kurokâ escribió:
Great build,

is that build viable for 3.1?

It should still be viable for 3.1 but we have to wait for patch notes to be really sure.

"
Dkodr escribió:
Uber, Shaper, Chayula down in Mayhem SC

Gear Used:
Spoiler

Very nice achievements in a race! That Skin of the Lords is so GG for the build! Damn Mayhem for being a Void League.
I'm thinking about adapting this guide to maybe fit a Volatile Dead for screen clearing. Maybe a Cast on melee kill + Volatile dead on the cyclone ?

We'll see once the patch notes is out. Hopefully someone smarter than me will have something like that figured out.
What's stronger that pure dmg or that ignite setup?
How fast can this build clear uber lab? This will be my first league where i'll play a lot early and wanna spam uber lab.
"
Klintisztvud escribió:
How fast can this build clear uber lab? This will be my first league where i'll play a lot early and wanna spam uber lab.

I farmed quite a lot of lab with this build, 10min average for full key/shrine runs, can probably go faster if layout isn't terrible
The Slayer
The Brutal Fervour Ascendancy Skill no longer grants Maximum Life Leech Rate. Hematophagy and Vitality Void now only grant +3% to Maximum Life Leech Rate (from +5%).

Would it be better to not take brutal fervour now due to how lackluster it will be? It'll give more leech pool and immunity to bleed but thats pretty much it
Editado por útlima vez por Seriouscatt en 5 dic. 2017 1:47:21
GGG nerfhammer lolz... I hope the well experienced guide author figures something out because this is an awesome build.
Hmm...

Current leech is 20% of max hp, 10% from brutal fervour, 5% from vitality void, so 35% of max hp, from what i know, Vaal Pact is gonna give double regen and Vitality Void is gonna be 3% so 20%+3% x2 = 46%, it's technically a buff unless i got something wrong lmao
"
Phosphenez escribió:
Hmm...

Current leech is 20% of max hp, 10% from brutal fervour, 5% from vitality void, so 35% of max hp, from what i know, Vaal Pact is gonna give double regen and Vitality Void is gonna be 3% so 20%+3% x2 = 46%, it's technically a buff unless i got something wrong lmao

You miss the point that if you choose vaal pact then you have no regen at all just leech.
"
You miss the point that if you choose vaal pact then you have no regen at all just leech.

Uh... my regen is close to zero and it's irrelevant as we have the overleech with pretty much 100% uptime, i guess some people might build different but even if you sacrifice all your damage/hp for % regen you'll get like what, 4-5% of your max hp per second? Compared to overleech 46% max hp/second permanently.
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 5 dic. 2017 10:05:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional