[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Kortiah escribió:
I'm thinking about adapting this guide to maybe fit a Volatile Dead for screen clearing. Maybe a Cast on melee kill + Volatile dead on the cyclone ?

We'll see once the patch notes is out. Hopefully someone smarter than me will have something like that figured out.

Yes. It will be interesting to mix Volatile Dead + Spell Cascade + Cast on Melee Kill + Cyclone into the build. It might work really well with Vaal Breach gem on boss fights but I can foresee it to be really good for mapping.

If only Cyclone is a true channeling skill, Cast When Channeling will be so good on it.

"
Kurokâ escribió:
What's stronger that pure dmg or that ignite setup?

I used both. Axe is on ignite setup and Cyclone is on pure damage.

"
DaveNotDave escribió:
GGG nerfhammer lolz... I hope the well experienced guide author figures something out because this is an awesome build.

I don't think the Slayer changes will have much impact (if at all) on the build. In worst case scenario, you can just pick up Vaal Pact.

"
DaveNotDave escribió:

You miss the point that if you choose vaal pact then you have no regen at all just leech.

And as mentioned by @Phosphenez, Endless Hunger will simply nullify the negative effect of no life regen from Vaal Pact, transforming the nerf to Slayer into a buff when you pick up Vaal Pact.

But let's wait for the patch notes and 3.1 skill tree.
"
Phosphenez escribió:
Hmm...

Current leech is 20% of max hp, 10% from brutal fervour, 5% from vitality void, so 35% of max hp, from what i know, Vaal Pact is gonna give double regen and Vitality Void is gonna be 3% so 20%+3% x2 = 46%, it's technically a buff unless i got something wrong lmao

But now you have to take vaal pact or am I wrong?
How viable is a Scion for League starter as lab Runner?
"
"
DaveNotDave escribió:
GGG nerfhammer lolz... I hope the well experienced guide author figures something out because this is an awesome build.

I don't think the Slayer changes will have much impact (if at all) on the build. In worst case scenario, you can just pick up Vaal Pact.

"
DaveNotDave escribió:

You miss the point that if you choose vaal pact then you have no regen at all just leech.

And as mentioned by @Phosphenez, Endless Hunger will simply nullify the negative effect of no life regen from Vaal Pact, transforming the nerf to Slayer into a buff when you pick up Vaal Pact.

But let's wait for the patch notes and 3.1 skill tree.

Ah thanks a lot clear now and I understand it :) Yes wait for notes but sounds very reasonable what you guys say.
i read "Only Marauders can now use 'Two-handed weapons' "

Is that a R.I.P. for that build? iam pretty new too poe.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931283
"
xWarlord85x escribió:
i read "Only Marauders can now use 'Two-handed weapons' "

Is that a R.I.P. for that build? iam pretty new too poe.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931283

That is a joke post, the real patch notes have not been released yet.
This is joke thread. posted on 4 aug :)
well fck my life.

thx for answering @RawDamage @naykos
Editado por útlima vez por xWarlord85x en 5 dic. 2017 11:29:36
Is that Flammability or that Elemental-weakness setup better? And for a league-start is that normal setup better then that Elemental-overload-setup?
Editado por útlima vez por Kurokâ en 5 dic. 2017 17:36:51
Are any of the new support gems viable to put on Ngamahu axe to change up the build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional