[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
omgree escribió:

I know Cyclone isnt single target, i compare only more AOE. So does it worth it in your opinion?

Btw what do u think about new support gem "Volley support" for our axe?

If you are picking Impact just for the AOE, it is not worth it because Brutal Fervour gives you 100% increased life leech per second, which allows you to reach the maximum life leech cap in a shorter time (faster healing).

On top of the faster healing, you also get immunity to stun and bleed (no Death's Door or Kaom's Root required).

We can try swapping Greater Multiple Projectile with Volley Support to see how it performs. Too early to tell at this point.

And I am curious if it will look like this:

"
kira1414 escribió:

If you are picking Impact just for the AOE, it is not worth it because Brutal Fervour gives you 100% increased life leech per second, which allows you to reach the maximum life leech cap in a shorter time (faster healing).

Nope. I told Impact instead of Headsman
Editado por útlima vez por omgree en 7 dic. 2017 11:45:17
"
omgree escribió:
"
kira1414 escribió:

Nope. I told Impact instead of Headsman

Replacing Impact for Headsman is not worth it too. The on kill damage buff is huge. Writhing Jar or even Vaal Breach on boss will speed things up tremendously.
Volley and GMP wouldn't stack, right? Assuming they don't does anyone have any idea of volley would be a big difference over GMP? Or at this point are we just waiting for it to go live so we can test?
Hi what do u think about a combination with Volatile Dead.
In the preview trailer we saw a Cyclone CoK Volatile i think. Should be doable with Ngamahu as well.
What u think?
Like this build, but got one question.

Why Point blank ? doesnt that just work for ranged attacks ?

I supose it works for Ngamahu's Flame, but what is the point in getting this node so early as you build suggest ?
Editado por útlima vez por Ziakah en 7 dic. 2017 16:04:13
Hey, I'm more or less new (started end of harbinger) and wanted to try a cyclone build next league.

One thing i noticed after the patchnotes: Is the pantheon for mapping still needed with reflect damage beeing nerved?

"
For general mapping:
Soul of Yugul (Minor God) - 20% reduced reflect damage taken

I suppose i can pick another pantheon now?
"
Ziakah escribió:

I supose it works for Ngamahu's Flame, but what is the point in getting this node so early as you build suggest ?

Point Blank is for Projectile attacks. Ngamahu meatballs are projectiles and you mostly kill things in melee.
"
Pyotr escribió:
"
Ziakah escribió:

Point Blank is for Projectile attacks. Ngamahu meatballs are projectiles and you mostly kill things in melee.

I see, but I was wondering why the guide suggested to put point in it so early, since Ngamahu's Flame is a lv.55 item

Thanks for clearing it up :)
"
Ziakah escribió:
"
Pyotr escribió:
"
Ziakah escribió:

I see, but I was wondering why the guide suggested to put point in it so early, since Ngamahu's Flame is a lv.55 item

Thanks for clearing it up :)

You want to ignore the fire damage, point blank, iron grip(whatever its called), avatar of fire, until you get ngam flame.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional