[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Has anyone tried volley yet or is everyone just starting new league?
"
Kurokâ escribió:

Ah thanks. Same with the Gem-Setup?

You can certainly follow the gem setup or any of your personal preferences.

"
zoyt escribió:

I did but i doubt ill have the axe at 55 does that even matter?

You can use Kaom's Primacy or any high damage 2H axe till you can afford the Ngamahu.

"
Nibelton escribió:
i see the problem with this build and new slayer meta.
Ngamahu wont be cheap now,it will be around ex at the start and 40-50c mid league (pritty much like belly)
the only chance it wont be that expensive if Ngamahu wont be meta build for slayers,but chances are small.

At the start of the league, the axe tend to cost 60 to 80 chaos. 1 exalted is around 30 to 40 chaos at the start.

The axe is not a rare drop but it is too early now to knows what price it will be as the league progress.

"
Deathisnear24 escribió:
How does this build leech life now with the VP changes? Been a while since I've played slayer because lol zerker meta. Does it leech well enough since it does fire damage and not physical? Does the leech apply to the fire damage since you'll be doing 100% fire damage?

Vitality Void provides the needed life leech while before Brutal Fervour nerf, the build does not have issues when it comes to leeching even though it doesn't use Vaal Pact pre 3.1.

I don't see leeching to be a big problem even though Brutal Fervour has now been nerfed and in worse case scenario, just pick up Vaal Pact since it is only 2 skill points away.

"
Has anyone tried volley yet or is everyone just starting new league?

Still in queue trying to log into the game but don't worry about Volley. It is something that you can explore as your character gets leveled. :)
What about Ancestral Call? It's supposed to work with Molten Strike, and IMO looks promising.
Molten strike with ancestral call is a superior leveling skill over cyclone. Especially paired with thief torment and is basically GG.
What I meant is: does Ngamahu's Molten Burst work with Ancestral Call? Since Molten Strike does work with AC, I assume Ngamahu will also trigger it?
What does the Vaal Lightning Trap do in this build?
is this build hc viable ?
Editado por útlima vez por AdmiralCarambas en 9 dic. 2017 14:41:15
"
exxidus escribió:
What does the Vaal Lightning Trap do in this build?

For boss killing, mobs take an extra x% damage while on the trap. I forget what the percentage is anymore, was changed with harbinger I think.

It's just a way to get more boss damage for one unlinked gem
Got ngamahu's in the abyss league now. I honestly can't tell if volley is really doing anything for it. Has anyone played around with it yet?
Whats going on with ngamahu's ?? there was a lot for 40c, now only two((( and they won't sell.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional