[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
bankai1009 escribió:
Hihi!

Really enjoying this build so thanks OP!

I wanted to do this build because I really want a good league starter that scales endgame,

Most importantly though I wanted a great uber lab farmer thats fast, safe and mindless so I can farm effortlessly.

Im on 5500life and 4000armour with a belly of beast, but i still die to traps, particularly with those pylons that damage you for movement skills.

Any ideas on how to make it tankier? I read that the HC version includes the chest with more evasion, so wondering if that wouuld help on traps tho?

To add on to what @Phosphenez said, for handling of traps, I recommend using quick silver flask and quickly run through them after hitting 5+ mobs (the more mobs you hit, the more leech you get).

Don't use Leap Slam.

With Endless Hunger + Brutal Fervour proc-ed, you will be able to run through traps without much issue.
Hi,

Started this build in std. as I had some currency there, pretty solid build I might say, probably the best lab farmer. This is my 1st time playing cyclone, got the cyclone mtx so thought of making a character. :P

Did my uber lab just now with lvl 70, 4.2K life, 3.2K armour, no quality on gems and aournd lvl 16 gems. Most easiest run for me with full keys even in the shittiest layout today.

Thanks for the guide, here's my items below, would be upgrading the rings, int is pretty tough to acquire I must say. Also running a Red Dream as I had it lying around.

Stats after uberlab done.
Editado por útlima vez por Alch3mist713 en 3 nov. 2017 4:12:05
"
Alch3mist713 escribió:
Hi,

Started this build in std. as I had some currency there, pretty solid build I might say, probably the best lab farmer. This is my 1st time playing cyclone, got the cyclone mtx so thought of making a character. :P

Did my uber lab just now with lvl 70, 4.2K life, 3.2K armour, no quality on gems and aournd lvl 16 gems. Most easiest run for me with full keys even in the shittiest layout today.

Thanks for the guide, here's my items below, would be upgrading the rings, int is pretty tough to acquire I must say. Also running a Red Dream as I had it lying around.

Spoiler

Glad you are enjoying the build. I too tend to play builds based on MTX. ;)

I would recommend you to roll anti-freeze on quick silver flask because while the flask is active, you will be immune to freeze and chill.

Having an anti-curse granite flask will be better than having the second quick silver flask too.

And also, anti-shock on your Bubbling life flask.
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Alch3mist713 escribió:
Hi,

Spoiler

Glad you are enjoying the build. I too tend to play builds based on MTX. ;)

I would recommend you to roll anti-freeze on quick silver flask because while the flask is active, you will be immune to freeze and chill.

Having an anti-curse granite flask will be better than having the second quick silver flask too.

And also, anti-shock on your Bubbling life flask.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I have changed the flask setup that was during the uber lab run, I was so excited that I didn't even exit the lab and came here to post my feedback on the build. Currently I am running the below, Lion's roar is annoying but that is mainly my boss killer flask which I use to corner the boss and spin on him/her. :D

Also, I might replace the red dream with some Rare jewel while doing some end game contents.

I have taken "Hematophagy" node which seems to be very good as leech nodes and some DPS while leeching as well, since I have got 6K hp already. Let me know your view on that node.

Thanks for this amazing build, finished uber lab at level 69 at first try. Transferred some items from my other character and leveled this one in 3 days lol. With only 3.8k hp it is much tankier than my level 95 ranger, which sufferred in uber lab.
Editado por útlima vez por whobroughtmeback en 5 nov. 2017 5:42:49
"
Alch3mist713 escribió:

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I have changed the flask setup that was during the uber lab run, I was so excited that I didn't even exit the lab and came here to post my feedback on the build. Currently I am running the below, Lion's roar is annoying but that is mainly my boss killer flask which I use to corner the boss and spin on him/her. :D

Also, I might replace the red dream with some Rare jewel while doing some end game contents.

I have taken "Hematophagy" node which seems to be very good as leech nodes and some DPS while leeching as well, since I have got 6K hp already. Let me know your view on that node.

You can certainly tweak the skill tree to your liking. The skill tree has all damage and life % nodes within 1 skill point reach which makes tweaking very cost effective.

As long as you have 6000 health pool and with enough damage, you will be able to clear all end game content. :)

EDIT: Note that the leech from Hematophagy applies to physical damage only. You will only benefit from the increased damage while leeching and the leech rate.

"
whobroughtmeback escribió:
Spoiler

Thanks for this amazing build, finished uber lab at level 69 at first try. Transferred some items from my other character and leveled this one in 3 days lol. With only 3.8k hp it is much tankier than my level 95 ranger, which sufferred in uber lab.

You are welcome. This build was created with Uber lab farming in mind. :)
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 5 nov. 2017 22:37:05
I am currently using a 6L Belly of the Beast, but I was wondering if it could be viable to use Kaom's Heart and a 6L Ngamahu's Flame insted and put the Cyclone gem package in there? You get a good amount of HP and some bonus fire damage. Any thoughts?
Editado por útlima vez por MuketsuTV en 5 nov. 2017 18:21:50
"
I am currently using a 6L Belly of the Beast, but I was wondering if it could be viable to use Kaom's Heart and a 6L Ngamahu's Flame insted and put the Cyclone gem package in there? You get a good amount of HP and some bonus fire damage. Any thoughts?

A big part of the damage of this build comes from the molten burst proc, so you would lose out on all that.
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Alch3mist713 escribió:

You can certainly tweak the skill tree to your liking. The skill tree has all damage and life % nodes within 1 skill point reach which makes tweaking very cost effective.

As long as you have 6000 health pool and with enough damage, you will be able to clear all end game content. :)

EDIT: Note that the leech from Hematophagy applies to physical damage only. You will only benefit from the increased damage while leeching and the leech rate.

Yeah I thought +8% max leech rate is awesome with some increased damage while leeching, since we are always leeching. The phys part is the only downside but I am ok with that since overall it's a gain in DPS and Leech, even with a red dream. Going to swap out red dream when I move to end game contents, RNGesus is angry with me, 125/126 atlas still 1 higher map drop in 4 maps, and buying maps in Std. costs a fortune tbh.

I check this thread daily for some updates, keep the thread alive guys. :D One of the best builds ever for lab farming. I play at 150 ms, still fully buffed Izaro can't do shit about it. :D
Just started PoE this league and got quite lucky with drops and using this build to great effect. Any advice for when I seemingly get 1-shot?

Other than that, uber Lab is a cake-walk once I got used to the traps, Izaro doesn't really do anything against this build.

Spoiler
Current Gear

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional