[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
nottaylorswift escribió:
Just started PoE this league and got quite lucky with drops and using this build to great effect. Any advice for when I seemingly get 1-shot?

Other than that, uber Lab is a cake-walk once I got used to the traps, Izaro doesn't really do anything against this build.

Spoiler
Current Gear

Gear looks pretty good, if you have Primeval Force you can probably drop the Sybil's, Primeval + Yugul pantheon should be enough vs reflect mobs, which then opens up room on ring slot, where you can get hp/res/damage, and possibly replace the Ruby ring for one with better life (or just craft some life on it, though not much) once you balance your resists, can get 150~ flat hp on rings which should be 300-400 more, also try Enfeeble instead of Flammability while leveling.
Going pretty well so far.What is the next thing i should upgrade?Any suggestions welcomed :)

"
alexutuspace escribió:
Going pretty well so far.What is the next thing i should upgrade?Any suggestions welcomed :)

Bless the coral ring to 29-30 implicit life, higher life belt, remove armour from boots and craft movement speed instead, other than that looks alright, missing one ring though?

If you need damage, then go for 6L rare chest until you get 6L belly
Hey,

Anyone can help me see what to upgrade now? Feel kinda stuck and unsure what else can be improved on.

Thanks!

Editado por útlima vez por Kenoue en 7 nov. 2017 1:12:41
I have problem doing T12 ,any advice?
Spoiler
Ok i put both rings now.Anything else?And how much more life can i get on the belt?With the strenght it has 90 total

"
Kenoue escribió:
Hey,

Anyone can help me see what to upgrade now? Feel kinda stuck and unsure what else can be improved on.

Thanks!

Spoiler

I would drop the 2 x 5% life node next to Bloodless and invest those 2 points into the jewel socket near Devotion. You can then insert a jewel with 7% life + physical damage + attack speed into it. You will be able to gain more from those 2 skill points.

You will want anti-freeze on your quick silver flask. Against cold damage mob can be risky without an anti-freeze flask.

Rings can get some upgrade. Switching to Opal rings will further improve your damage.

For fighting end game boss like Shaper, you can replace your Red Dream jewel with a rare jewel that gives you more life and damage.

You have Item Rarity gem in your 6L chest, I am going to assume that you are using that for farming. :)

"
pacatino escribió:
I have problem doing T12 ,any advice?
Spoiler

You can switch Flammability with Enfeeble curse when you are leveling your character.

I would recommend you to roll the cold damage on your Hynotic Gyre ring to flat physical damage. You will gain more damage this way.

Your armor rating appears to be on the low side. You will want to aim for 3000 armor.

You will need to replace your jewels. Get life % on them. They will boost your life pool significantly. Also, get 4 jewel sockets when you hit level 90.

You can consider picking up Iron Reflexes on the skill tree and see if that helps to improve your survival.

Self casting Enduring Cry near mobs and pop your granite flask before engaging them will help greatly too.

Sibyl's Lament + Soul of Yugul will allow you to tank through single elemental reflect. Otherwise you will one shot yourself when you run into one.

Lastly, check out the FAQ + Recommended Rares section. :)
"
alexutuspace escribió:
Ok i put both rings now.Anything else?And how much more life can i get on the belt?With the strenght it has 90 total
Spoiler

You can roll life on your Beast Twirl ring.

Belt can roll up to 99 life so that is a slot that you can look into upgrading. Check out Recommended Rares section for preferred rolls.

Get anti-freeze on your Quick Silver flask. Roll anti-shock on your life flask. You can replace Lion's Roar with a blue granite flask with anti-curse. Keep Lion's Roar for Uber Lab and end game bosses.

You don't need anti-bleed flask so you can switch that with a Ruby flask (Dying Sun).

Your boots will need some movement.

And you next big upgrade will be 6L on your chest. The 6th gem will give you 40% more damage.
done uber lab at 79, couple t15 ( dark forest, core, colosseum ) at 82 and all four guardians at 82.
6 socket ngamahu and a 5 link bronn's
"
kira1414 escribió:

I would drop the 2 x 5% life node next to Bloodless and invest those 2 points into the jewel socket near Devotion. You can then insert a jewel with 7% life + physical damage + attack speed into it. You will be able to gain more from those 2 skill points.

You will want anti-freeze on your quick silver flask. Against cold damage mob can be risky without an anti-freeze flask.

Rings can get some upgrade. Switching to Opal rings will further improve your damage.

For fighting end game boss like Shaper, you can replace your Red Dream jewel with a rare jewel that gives you more life and damage.

You have Item Rarity gem in your 6L chest, I am going to assume that you are using that for farming. :)

Hey,

Yea I am only using the item rarity for farming lower tier maps. was supposed to be elemental focus gem.

I find it hard for me to upgrade my rings as I am heavily depending on the 2 current rings for their int as well as resists.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional