[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

FWIW, I just killed Uber Atziri, but instead of "Warding"-flasks, that give temporary immunity to the (very dangerous) reflected Flammability, I went with Anger instead of the curse (+ Enlighten, but that shouldn't matter, I only have lvl2 anyway).

I also ditched the entire CWDT-setup (already did that for the Shaper) and supported Ancestral Warchief to his maximum 4L capacity.
"
amjo83 escribió:
hello
thank you alot .. great build

i hope u have time for this

1- why not use frenzy charge in tree ?
2- why not use fortiy in leap slam ?
3- why use enduring cry ?
4- why not use ancestral protector ?

thanks again :)

1 - You're slayer, you can't sustain frenzy charges.

2 - You can if you want, but IMO its extremely cancer having to cyclone, pause, leap slam, cyclone, pause, leap slam... You'll end up risking yourself and doing lower damage than if you just put fortify on Cyclone

3 - Endurance charges = more phys mitigation/longer immortall call, you don't really need it, i only use it in case i can't dps or something, cast is really quick anyway.

4 - You can if you want, i rather have higher average damage than more attack speed.
"
Solmyr77 escribió:
FWIW, I just killed Uber Atziri, but instead of "Warding"-flasks, that give temporary immunity to the (very dangerous) reflected Flammability, I went with Anger instead of the curse (+ Enlighten, but that shouldn't matter, I only have lvl2 anyway).

I also ditched the entire CWDT-setup (already did that for the Shaper) and supported Ancestral Warchief to his maximum 4L capacity.

Congrats on Uber Atziri kill!

Indeed, dropping Flammability and go for Anger is a very nice setup vs the queen and you don't have to worry about the curse getting reflected back to you.
hello, I need a little help because I do not understand very well what I'm doing wrong and at one blow they kill me on maps tr 14 I leave the link and accept suggestions thx

https://pastebin.com/vib0Db8D
"
Siquica escribió:
hello, I need a little help because I do not understand very well what I'm doing wrong and at one blow they kill me on maps tr 14 I leave the link and accept suggestions thx

Only 5.5k life is risky as melee, also you don't have Fortify.

Try replacing Maelstrom Loop ring for a ring with T1/T2 life, replace carnage heart for rare ammy with life/res, replace Flammability for Enfeeble, possibly jewel with life% as well.
some thoughts on EO
I think EO is just good looking, infact not that good
For molten burst is double-diping hampered by hit chance.
less cyclone hit, less MB provoke, less MB hit.
so if hit chance is 95%, cyclone's dps may multi 95%, MB may multi 95%*95%
but both ingame and pob wont show MB dps instead of damage per hit.
"
Phosphenez escribió:
"
Siquica escribió:

Only 5.5k life is risky as melee, also you don't have Fortify.

Try replacing Maelstrom Loop ring for a ring with T1/T2 life, replace carnage heart for rare ammy with life/res, replace Flammability for Enfeeble, possibly jewel with life% as well.

Very thx for help
"
1 - You're slayer, you can't sustain frenzy charges.

2 - You can if you want, but IMO its extremely cancer having to cyclone, pause, leap slam, cyclone, pause, leap slam... You'll end up risking yourself and doing lower damage than if you just put fortify on Cyclone

3 - Endurance charges = more phys mitigation/longer immortall call, you don't really need it, i only use it in case i can't dps or something, cast is really quick anyway.

4 - You can if you want, i rather have higher average damage than more attack speed.

thank you alot .. its my friend tell me ask you about that .. i will tell him now your answer
you the best :)
Hihi!

Really enjoying this build so thanks OP!

I wanted to do this build because I really want a good league starter that scales endgame,

Most importantly though I wanted a great uber lab farmer thats fast, safe and mindless so I can farm effortlessly.

Im on 5500life and 4000armour with a belly of beast, but i still die to traps, particularly with those pylons that damage you for movement skills.

Any ideas on how to make it tankier? I read that the HC version includes the chest with more evasion, so wondering if that wouuld help on traps tho?
"
bankai1009 escribió:
Hihi!

Really enjoying this build so thanks OP!

I wanted to do this build because I really want a good league starter that scales endgame,

Most importantly though I wanted a great uber lab farmer thats fast, safe and mindless so I can farm effortlessly.

Im on 5500life and 4000armour with a belly of beast, but i still die to traps, particularly with those pylons that damage you for movement skills.

Any ideas on how to make it tankier? I read that the HC version includes the chest with more evasion, so wondering if that wouuld help on traps tho?

Don't think you'll get tanky against traps, need to proc your overleech and go through them fast, try Ryslatha pantheon or more/better life flasks maybe? Also you can proc your enduring cry on Traps.

Dont think eva/dodge works at all for traps, and more hp wouldn't really help as well since damage is %, % phys mitigation should work i think.

Planning on using this as starter on Turmoil/Mayhem, will probably skip AoF like i did this league, and grab Hematophagy instead of Lava Lash, should get the leech/s to crazy values
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 2 nov. 2017 8:01:42

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional