[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
I went with pure damage on Primeval Force.

The gems setup on my axe, I went for ignite. My gem setup for chest is using pure damage.

I see, thanks!

And again thanks for the great build, im having insane amounts of fun on it.

I came back to the game 2½ months ago, started as raider frostblade, then went slayer pure phys cyclone with kaoms and starforge, which was a solid build. But it needed that "wow" factor, cus honestly, pure phys cyclone will get a bit boring looking at, at least imo.
Then i went FB tukohama totem build and couldnt stand it, then i remembered that i saw your guide in here earlier on, and decided to give it a try, since cyclone is my favorite ability (D2 WW barb ftw)
And Ngamahus just does it for me :D!

Hi everyone! Thanks to OP and every other person who has somehow contributed to this guide. It's been one hell of a good time getting this build to where it is today. I kinda feel like I have hit a wall though. I was able to down Guardians but not at all with ease. Most of them I had 1-2 ports left. I am scared to try Shaper just yet, as I am 99.9% sure it'll be a waste of a good key. I do understand that mechanics play a big part of these fights, but I still feel like there is more power to be squeezed from this fella. The most glaring is getting my Belly 6L. PoB tells me that'll raise my DPS by like 150K. So aside from that, what else am I perhaps overlooking? Life on gems is probably a big one (but holy fuck are they expensive). I really really like my Opal Ring and Spiked gauntlets but perhaps they are not as good as I think they are for this build?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me, and keep on spinnin'!!! \m/

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KellerWVU/characters?characterName=Rellek_IV
Hey kira1414,

just wanted to say thanks for the well-written and extremly well-maintained guide. I've been able to kill the Shaper and all the Guardians with this.
"
Hi everyone! Thanks to OP and every other person who has somehow contributed to this guide. It's been one hell of a good time getting this build to where it is today. I kinda feel like I have hit a wall though. I was able to down Guardians but not at all with ease. Most of them I had 1-2 ports left. I am scared to try Shaper just yet, as I am 99.9% sure it'll be a waste of a good key. I do understand that mechanics play a big part of these fights, but I still feel like there is more power to be squeezed from this fella. The most glaring is getting my Belly 6L. PoB tells me that'll raise my DPS by like 150K. So aside from that, what else am I perhaps overlooking? Life on gems is probably a big one (but holy fuck are they expensive). I really really like my Opal Ring and Spiked gauntlets but perhaps they are not as good as I think they are for this build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KellerWVU/characters?characterName=Rellek_IV

Hey mate, if i were you i'd try to get a belly with higher life and res roll before going for the 6link.
"
KellerWVU escribió:

Besides what @Freddydaking said, if you already own a 6L Belly but the life % roll is low, you can use Divine orbs to re-roll it.

You will want higher life rolls on your rare slots. You can look at the recommended rares section for preferred rolls.

I would recommend anti-freeze on your quick silver flask and anti-shock on your life flask.

For mapping, you can use a blue anti-curse flask instead of Lion's Roar.

Remember to use Soul of Yugul so that you will have 35% reduced reflect damage taken with Primeval Force.

You will also want life % on your jewels.

I see that you took 2 x +10 int nodes (near Devotion). If you need that 20 int, I would recommend you to pick Versatility instead.

"
Solmyr77 escribió:
Hey kira1414,

just wanted to say thanks for the well-written and extremly well-maintained guide. I've been able to kill the Shaper and all the Guardians with this.

Glad you enjoyed the build and congrats to your Shaper kill. :)
it's complicated to have 6 gems linked in the chest, the cheapest for sale costs 10 exalted orbs: /

And in Vorici cost 1500 fusing orbs which equals 10exalted orb: / stayed days and days farming for 280 chaos orbs for the neck, how can I get 10 exalteds? XD

I know it's random but does anyone have an idea of an average of orbs of fusion that it takes to get by 6 gems linked manually?

Sorry the bad english x)
"
Larzuk escribió:
it's complicated to have 6 gems linked in the chest, the cheapest for sale costs 10 exalted orbs: /

And in Vorici cost 1500 fusing orbs which equals 10exalted orb: / stayed days and days farming for 280 chaos orbs for the neck, how can I get 10 exalteds? XD

I know it's random but does anyone have an idea of an average of orbs of fusion that it takes to get by 6 gems linked manually?

Sorry the bad english x)

Average is 1k, you don't need unique chest at all though, go for a 6L rare first, i bought mine for 25c and done all content with it, its only complicated/expensive if you want a 6l bronn's with the right colour, a 6l rare will outdps a 5l bronn/belly.

Get 6l rare and farm for whatever unique chest you want 6l. I'm still using rare and won't replace it.
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 31 oct. 2017 4:39:53
"
Phosphenez escribió:
"
Larzuk escribió:

Sorry the bad english x)

Average is 1k, you don't need unique chest at all though, go for a 6L rare first, i bought mine for 25c and done all content with it, its only complicated/expensive if you want a 6l bronn's with the right colour, a 6l rare will outdps a 5l bronn/belly.

Get 6l rare and farm for whatever unique chest you want 6l. I'm still using rare and won't replace it.

At the moment I have bronn with 6 gems and 5 linked, of which 3 red 1 green and 1 blue, the other gem is green, do you think it's worth buying a rare chest with 6 gems linked? since I have mine with 5 linked
"

At the moment I have bronn with 6 gems and 5 linked, of which 3 red 1 green and 1 blue, the other gem is green, do you think it's worth buying a rare chest with 6 gems linked? since I have mine with 5 linked

Depends on what you want. 6L will give you more damage, more life, possibly intelligence and really good resists while costing 20-50c.

Using my slayer as reference, level 93, 174k dps, 7084 life, 37% move speed. (Rare 6L Chest)

Swapping to 5L Bronn's:
136k dps, 6707 life, -113% resist(have to replace a lot of gear to make up for resist), 47% move speed.

So basically you get 10% move speed and a bit higher attack speed, but lose a ton of damage, a ton of life, a ton of resists, also you can get intelligence on armours, a rare chest makes gearing a LOT easier since you can get resists/int there and focus on more offensive jewels/rings etc.

6L Bronn's puts me at 205k, so im trading 400 life, 110% resists for 31k dps, not worth it to me. Depends on your playstyle though.

IMO i'd recommend going for 6L rare chest for pretty much any build, with that you can comfortably farm high tier maps and not lack dps, while having good hp/resists (Easier gearing), then you can upgrade to Bronn's/Belly if you wish once you have enough currency.
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 31 oct. 2017 7:48:50
hello
thank you alot .. great build

i hope u have time for this

1- why not use frenzy charge in tree ?
2- why not use fortiy in leap slam ?
3- why use enduring cry ?
4- why not use ancestral protector ?

thanks again :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte