[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hello,

I just bought my first 6L (Bron's)
And i wonder what i should improve next ?

I guess the ring ?

Hi all, simple question that's probably already asked but on 277 pages of discussion it's hard to find things. I have a 5L belly: what are the gems that should be used for a 5L?
"
Mozzanator escribió:
Hi all, simple question that's probably already asked but on 277 pages of discussion it's hard to find things. I have a 5L belly: what are the gems that should be used for a 5L?

I used Cyclone > Melee Phys > Fortify > Dmg on full life > Inc Aoe/Conc effect for my 5link, can try replacing blue gem for Physical to Lightning and Dmg on full life for Elemental dmg with attacks.
Owned, my first shaper kill, did it on the seventh attempt, take me sometime to learn the mechanics
91k DPS on hideout with herald and lightning golem

my gear:
Spoiler

having trouble with INT so im trying to craft some in my other opal

updated rings:
Spoiler

Thanks again for the great guide =)
Editado por útlima vez por babsbegood en 25 oct. 2017 13:54:08
"
babsbegood escribió:
Owned, my first shaper kill, did it on the seventh attempt, take me sometime to learn the mechanics

my gear:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Your boots have an open suffix, you can craft intelligence on them or another resist
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 24 oct. 2017 8:02:05
Hi, I just want to say Big Thanks for your magnificent build! :)

Maybe one remark: It might be worth mentioning in the guide The Writhing Jar unique flask, as a support for Uber Lab - it might save your *ss when stuck in the middle of traps :)
- TroubiCZ
"
Phosphenez escribió:
"
babsbegood escribió:

my gear:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Your boots have an open suffix, you can craft intelligence on them or another resist

Yeah, i was thinking about another resist but i guess ill go with INT.
Just achieved my first shaper kill with this build. Fucking easymode. Thx for the guide!

Hi everyone, I wanted to tell you that my English is not very good x) and congratulations for the excellent guide

Well I am at lvl 86 but I think I have low damage, with the flame golem, herald of ash and hatred aura I have 46k damage, when I activate the flasks and and passives I think I get about 75k or 80k damage but i still think it's not too much

I wish you could give me some help with gear or gems i dont know ^^

i can do tiers lvl 12 but sometimes i die , never tried do a tier 13

Good luck for all :D

PS: I have 4.8k life , and i already did the uber lab, and the atzir (I died 2 or 3 times)
Editado por útlima vez por Larzuk en 25 oct. 2017 11:05:03
"
Larzuk escribió:
Spoiler

Hi everyone, I wanted to tell you that my English is not very good x) and congratulations for the excellent guide

Well I am at lvl 86 but I think I have low damage, with the flame golem, herald of ash and hatred aura I have 46k damage, when I activate the flasks and and passives I think I get about 75k or 80k damage but i still think it's not too much

I wish you could give me some help with gear or gems i dont know ^^

i can do tiers lvl 12 but sometimes i die , never tried do a tier 13

Good luck for all :D

PS: I have 4.8k life , and i already did the uber lab, and the atzir (I died 2 or 3 times)

You should go for Avatar of fire keystone since u dont have xoph's blood, then try to get a 6 link chest

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional