[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Phosphenez escribió:
"
Kultivators escribió:
Hi build is great, have all items, but cant get to so high dps as you could you check my profile and give som advice maybe?

Your gear looks pretty good to me, Conc. effect instead of FA should give more cyclone damage but less Molten procs, also it's a pain to recolour, could probably get better rings?

Or at least change the lightning craft on the Two-Stone ring to +phys or +life.

Primeval force should give nice damage as well but not sure if its worth respeccing for it, your life seems to be on the low end already.

Yea about ring you are right and about to change FA on Concentrated also (pain to color it) but what about skilltree? its ok? I think i should try to get some lvls up to get from skill tree some extra elemantal damage, to catch you up.
Editado por útlima vez por Kultivators en 20 oct. 2017 5:39:36
Hi, it's me again! :-)

i just pushed the char a few levels and imrpvoed my equip.

Here it is, name: SeltnFtns
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Seltn/characters

What i have to do:
Enchants on Helm, gloves, boots.

Any other suggestions?
(better gloves and boots costs some EX's)

I have some huge Problems on killing guardians. (maybe because i lack practice)

Best,
S.

Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por Seltn en 20 oct. 2017 6:03:45
"
Seltn escribió:
Hi, it's me again! :-)

i just pushed the char a few levels and imrpvoed my equip.

Here it is, name: SeltnFtns
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Seltn/characters

What i have to do:
Enchants on Helm, gloves, boots.

Any other suggestions?
(better gloves and boots costs some EX's)

I have some huge Problems on killing guardians. (maybe because i lack practice)

Best,
S.

Thanks!

Gear looks alright to me, really nice Two-Stone ring, you might be able to find a glove upgrade by searching for hp + resists only, and mastercraft the aspd yourself, nothing huge though, basically a 2% aspd tradeoff for more life/resist, need to watch out for stuff like Chimera adds phase, Minotaur slams etc with 5.7k~ hp probably, pantheon upgrades can help a bit on some fights.

"
Yea about ring you are right and about to change FA on Concentrated also (pain to color it) but what about skilltree? its ok? I think i should try to get some lvls up to get from skill tree some extra elemantal damage, to catch you up.

Levels are always great, and it doesn't take much to level doing Beachhead rotations.

Personally i'm not a fan of Warrior's Blood/Path of the Warrior, you can try grabbing Catalyse or respec some stuff and get Primeval Force for some extra dmg.

I also never felt the need for that extra 0.4% life leech node, i only spec til Vitality Void for the +leech rate.
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 20 oct. 2017 7:50:03
Thnx for your advices, i killed atlast that shaper :)
Had a lot of fun with the build but i noticed it's missing a helm ench suggestion.

If you are using a lightning golem, getting the 150% buff effect gives you another 15% cast and attack speed while being way cheaper than the 15% cyclone attack speed (bought a devotos for only 30c).
"
Kultivators escribió:
Thnx for your advices, i killed atlast that shaper :)

Gratz on the kill!

"
Siiniix escribió:
Had a lot of fun with the build but i noticed it's missing a helm ench suggestion.

If you are using a lightning golem, getting the 150% buff effect gives you another 15% cast and attack speed while being way cheaper than the 15% cyclone attack speed (bought a devotos for only 30c).

Indeed golem enchants give pretty good damage, only downside is they die every fking second on endgame even with a 21/20 gem, so either re-cast all the time(not worth imo) or link to CWDT
Hey man, I'm using this to map and I cannot see why I would want to use fortify, 20% reduced damage taken is great, however assuming ultimate speed its useless outside of that, essentially running a 5l as fortify supports melee physical, which we are not, we are melee fire. Assuming my life can handle it with the armor I have, what is a better gem to take thats not fortify?
Hello all, I'm currently playing this build up in t13 maps pretty comfortably. I'm looking to take down Shaper by the end of league. I only have about ~3ex in currency though, so I definitely can't afford everything this build recommends.

Can anyone point me to where they think I should allocate the money I have for the most success?

Current thoughts/plans:
Getting a belt with more life & gloves with attack speed after Haku 7
Getting a dying sun?
I have Avatar of Fire so don't really need Xoph's.
Taste of Hate and 6L Belly are too expensive
Editado por útlima vez por hansantizor en 20 oct. 2017 23:58:41
"
hansantizor escribió:
Hello all, I'm currently playing this build up in t13 maps pretty comfortably. I'm looking to take down Shaper by the end of league. I only have about ~3ex in currency though, so I definitely can't afford everything this build recommends.

Can anyone point me to where they think I should allocate the money I have for the most success?

Current thoughts/plans:
Getting a belt with more life & gloves with attack speed after Haku 7
Getting a dying sun?
I have Avatar of Fire so don't really need Xoph's.
Taste of Hate and 6L Belly are too expensive

I'd use rare amulet instead of Carnage Heart, replace Le Heup, try to get boots with better hp/res, belt as well as you said, rare 6l chest until you can afford unique 6l, replace 1 life flask for Wise Oak/Dying Sun/ToH, get anti-freeze on Quicksilver, anti-shock on Basalt.

Make sure you have a good hp pool for endgame or it'll be pretty easy to rip to 1shots
I'm wondering wouldn't Concentrated Effect provide more damage than Increased Area of Effect for our 6L chest? Like for single target bosses?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional