[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

What about me ?
See my post in the previous page.

i'm able to do most of T12/T13 but sometime i die like : wtf just happened ?

Atm im running the pure dmg setup, but which do you guys prefer? Pure dmg Primeval force or ignite primeval force :)?

Also to the poster above me, it may have been a single rare with ele reflect in the map. Just a guess.
Hey guys, i start this league with cyclone marauder build, little different of this one. Im now level 86 but i really have suvavility problems, good dmg but oneshotted every fucking time. Then I tried to make this slayer build on my marauder but too late, my char is broken right now, bad skill points, difficult to caps res, have to waste so many curr on him.

So i decided to level a Slayer following this build, i dont really care about dmg, i assume is good enougth but how good is survavility with this Slayer build? Is the best class for cyclone? Scion maybe?

Thx!
"
gargantua0 escribió:
What about me ?

I think you should go with xoph's blood before the rings, so you can respec those points on avatar of fire and spend with life or even follow the primeval force tree like i did.

You can also change the faster atacks support for a concentrated efect support and the increased area of effect support for a elemental focus support in order to get more dps.

my offensive stats in hideout with herald of ash and lightning golem:

Spoiler

You can get to 90k DPS or close to that on cyclone without the opal rings since you have a 6L bronn`s lithe
"
Freddydaking escribió:
Atm im running the pure dmg setup, but which do you guys prefer? Pure dmg Primeval force or ignite primeval force :)?

Also to the poster above me, it may have been a single rare with ele reflect in the map. Just a guess.

Ignite is dead as of 3.0

"
FrUcTuS escribió:
Hey guys, i start this league with cyclone marauder build, little different of this one. Im now level 86 but i really have suvavility problems, good dmg but oneshotted every fucking time. Then I tried to make this slayer build on my marauder but too late, my char is broken right now, bad skill points, difficult to caps res, have to waste so many curr on him.

So i decided to level a Slayer following this build, i dont really care about dmg, i assume is good enougth but how good is survavility with this Slayer build? Is the best class for cyclone? Scion maybe?

Thx!

Pretty good, with Pantheon upgrade leech is 'almost VP leech', if you go Belly + Herbalism ur pots gonna be op and you should get 7k~ hp easily. Slayer is op for lab and the 20% cull is pretty dope.

Going full yolo with low hp rares + Bronn's will give you better dps and some move but you'll have a lot less hp and have to compensate res elsewhere, myself i use a Rare 6L chest with good hp/res and got 6.920hp at 93, sacrificed some hp for damage, can check my slayers if you want, same build but different items, dps is almost the same but Standard one has more hp(7,6k~).

"
Phosphenez escribió:
Pretty good, with Pantheon upgrade leech is 'almost VP leech', if you go Belly + Herbalism ur pots gonna be op and you should get 7k~ hp easily. Slayer is op for lab and the 20% cull is pretty dope.

Going full yolo with low hp rares + Bronn's will give you better dps and some move but you'll have a lot less hp and have to compensate res elsewhere, myself i use a Rare 6L chest with good hp/res and got 6.920hp at 93, sacrificed some hp for damage, can check my slayers if you want, same build but different items, dps is almost the same but Standard one has more hp(7,6k~).

Okk good to ear that. I will try this one, if i like think i'll use this for next league. Thx
Editado por útlima vez por FrUcTuS en 25 oct. 2017 16:32:49
"
Ignite is dead as of 3.0

Nice to know. Thanks^^
So, I'm level 88 now and running red maps pretty comfortably (still a few spiky moment with bad mods).

Just wondering what I should focus next for upgrades before I try doing guardians/shaper. Obviously I'm gonna get all my gems up to 20 first but gear wise.

"
gargantua0 escribió:
Hello,

I just bought my first 6L (Bron's)
And i wonder what i should improve next ?

I guess the ring ?

Spoiler

Better rolls on your rare slots and next big upgrade will Xoph's Blood. 3R 2B 1G on Bronn (very expensive to roll the colors) will be another big upgrade.

"
Mozzanator escribió:
Hi all, simple question that's probably already asked but on 277 pages of discussion it's hard to find things. I have a 5L belly: what are the gems that should be used for a 5L?

It is listed in the guide. Look for 5L Setup for Chest under Gems section for Chest. :)

"
babsbegood escribió:
Owned, my first shaper kill, did it on the seventh attempt, take me sometime to learn the mechanics

Congrats on the Shaper kill!

"
trouba escribió:
Hi, I just want to say Big Thanks for your magnificent build! :)

Maybe one remark: It might be worth mentioning in the guide The Writhing Jar unique flask, as a support for Uber Lab - it might save your *ss when stuck in the middle of traps :)

Indeed. Writhing Jar is great for those sticky situations in the lab. It is also great for Shaper fight (proc-ing Headsman) :)

"
Freddydaking escribió:
Just achieved my first shaper kill with this build. Fucking easymode. Thx for the guide!

Congrats on the Shaper kill. Glad you enjoyed the build. :)

"
Larzuk escribió:
Spoiler

Hi everyone, I wanted to tell you that my English is not very good x) and congratulations for the excellent guide

Well I am at lvl 86 but I think I have low damage, with the flame golem, herald of ash and hatred aura I have 46k damage, when I activate the flasks and and passives I think I get about 75k or 80k damage but i still think it's not too much

I wish you could give me some help with gear or gems i dont know ^^

i can do tiers lvl 12 but sometimes i die , never tried do a tier 13

Good luck for all :D

PS: I have 4.8k life , and i already did the uber lab, and the atzir (I died 2 or 3 times)

Besides what @Phosphenez said, you will also want high life rolls on your rare slots. You should have 5500 life at your current level and 6000 at level 90.

To add on, you can re-spec into this skill tree and you will have access to Avatar of Fire right away.

I would also recommend wearing Sibyl's Lament in the left ring slot when you are leveling your character. This is to prevent those 1 shot moment when you run into single elemental reflect mod.

You will want to replace Wildfire jewel with a rare life % jewel instead. The build does not benefit from Wildfire unless you are using Molten Strike as your main attack.

Last but not least, get 4 jewels sockets when you hit level 90.

"
gargantua0 escribió:
What about me ?

Are you dying to elemental reflect (as mentioned by @Freddydaking)? You can take a look under FAQ section on how to identify rare mods that have the elemental reflect aura.

To counter that, you will need to wear Sibyl's Lament ring in the left ring slot. Alternatively, if you have Xoph's Blood, you can go for Primeval Force + Soul of Yugul which will have similar defense as the ring.

Always pop Ruby flask before you fight elemental reflect.

Also consider running Enfeeble curse instead of Flammability if you are leveling your character. You will still have enough damage. You can run both if you are on dual curse setup (refer to guide).

"
Freddydaking escribió:

I went with pure damage on Primeval Force.

The gems setup on my axe, I went for ignite. My gem setup for chest is using pure damage.

"
FrUcTuS escribió:

Thx!

Survivability is great on Slayer but play style is different as this build do not use Vaal Pact. You will need to know when to evade in order to stay alive. Shouldn't be hard to identify such situations once you play the build for a while.

Between Slayer and Scion, I prefer Slayer because of Uber Lab. Slayer is just so much better for Uber Lab runs.

"
bridgeburner escribió:
So, I'm level 88 now and running red maps pretty comfortably (still a few spiky moment with bad mods).

Just wondering what I should focus next for upgrades before I try doing guardians/shaper. Obviously I'm gonna get all my gems up to 20 first but gear wise.

Spoiler

You need better life rolls on your rare slots. You can refer to the guide for recommended numbers.

You will want anti-freeze on your quick silver flask. You don't need anti-bleed because you are immune to bleed and stun when you are leeching.

You can replace Lion's Roar with a granite flask with anti-curse during mapping and use Lion's Roar in boss fights that don't get knocked back (e.g. Izaro, Atziri, guardians, Shaper).

And your next big upgrade will be a 6L chest.

Also consider running Enfeeble curse instead of Flammability if you are leveling your character. You will still have enough damage. You can run both if you are on dual curse setup (refer to guide).
"
babsbegood escribió:

I think you should go with xoph's blood before the rings, so you can respec those points on avatar of fire and spend with life or even follow the primeval force tree like i did.

You can also change the faster atacks support for a concentrated efect support and the increased area of effect support for a elemental focus support in order to get more dps.

my offensive stats in hideout with herald of ash and lightning golem:

Spoiler

You can get to 90k DPS or close to that on cyclone without the opal rings since you have a 6L bronn`s lithe

I will take a deep look at your advice.
I'm only at ~44K dps in hideout

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional