[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Kenoue escribió:

Hey,

Yea I am only using the item rarity for farming lower tier maps. was supposed to be elemental focus gem.

I find it hard for me to upgrade my rings as I am heavily depending on the 2 current rings for their int as well as resists.

Checking your profile, your int is currently at 143. The build requires 111 int for level 20 Concentrated gem.

If you run Enfeeble curse to level your character, you can stop leveling the gem once it reach level 11. The int requirement for level 11 Enfeeble is 117.

You can certainly change your rings and get your int to stay within 117 range. :)
hi , i am stuck , i sometimes died in uber lab , how to improve my survivability , i am planning to farm some currency and get a better belt shoe and glove but any alternative idea ? except those expensive mirrored items , and again thanks :)
I have 6k life and lvl 80 slayer and still also die in lab traps.
Also tried using the endurance charge belt.

Any tips on how to be more tanky?
"
Xynhr escribió:
hi , i am stuck , i sometimes died in uber lab , how to improve my survivability , i am planning to farm some currency and get a better belt shoe and glove but any alternative idea ? except those expensive mirrored items , and again thanks :)

This build doesn't require any expensive mirror items at all. :)

Looking at your character, your rare slots are missing a lot of life rolls. You will want to have 5500 to run Uber lab comfortably. Check out the Recommended Rares section for preferred rolls on your rare slots.

Replace your Slitherpinch gloves with a pair of rare gloves instead. You don't need physical life leech on any of your gears because this build deals 0 physical damage so you will not benefit from physical leech at all.

Also, check the Flask section and follow it. Flasks will greatly improve your survivability. You don't need 2 x quick silver flask. Keep the one with anti-freeze and replace the other one with a Basalt flask instead.

Always remember to pop your flasks when you engage Izaro.

You will need to work on your jewels. Replace your Survival Secrets unique jewel with a rare jewel instead. Get life % on all of them as they will greatly improve your health pool.

For traps, always ensure you hit 5+ mobs so that Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour effect kicks in. After killing those mobs, hit your quick silver flask and run through the traps. As long as the leech effect is still on you, you will be able to survive through the traps.

"
bankai1009 escribió:
I have 6k life and lvl 80 slayer and still also die in lab traps.
Also tried using the endurance charge belt.

Any tips on how to be more tanky?

Firstly, you will need an anti-freeze quick silver flask. Replace Writhing Jar with that.

Replace Survival Skills unique jewel with a rare jewel that comes with life % roll instead.

And as mentioned in my reply right above, for traps, always ensure you hit 5+ mobs so that Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour effect kicks in. After killing those mobs, hit your quick silver flask and run through the traps. As long as the leech effect is still on you, you will be able to survive through the traps.

@Xynhr & @bankai1009, take note of this. When you are leeching, you are immune to bleed and stun. Thus, the time you spent standing still instead of running through traps after killing mobs will end up making traps doing more damage on you once leech effect goes off.

Once you get used to killing mobs and running through traps using quick silver flask, traps will no longer be an issue to you.
Thanks i sort of got what you mean now , what if the traps are very long ? Just saying .
And i am curious if this build available for atziri disfavor + kaom heart + zoph , is that possible ?
"
Xynhr escribió:
Thanks i sort of got what you mean now , what if the traps are very long ? Just saying .
And i am curious if this build available for atziri disfavor + kaom heart + zoph , is that possible ?

You can use Soul of Ryslatha pantheon for Uber Lab. This allows you to recharge your life flask. Cast Enduring Cry near those font traps and you will be able to gain endurance charges.

Enduring Cry also give you a short burst in life regen when you cast it.

EDIT: Xoph's Blood will not work for Disfavour because you only deal fire damage. Disfavour is best for physical builds.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 9 nov. 2017 21:49:25
Thank you for replying , have a good day sir 😊
Awesome build, Sir. Among other cyclone builds i've tried so far this is perhaps my favourite.

One of my favourite features of it is jewels may have a lot of useful mods, just like this 4 mod sweety *cannot link it since it's in its socket, but it has meele dmg, area dmg, fire dmg and a/s with axes*, easy bossing and fast clearspeed.

Currently clearing T12-13 maps at lvl 71, but i'm thinking about some improvements for it.

I think 2nd is good enough, but Le Heup should be replaced with the one with life, resists, a/s and so on... I'm not sure i'll be able to afford opal rings, so i'll aim for life/res.

Don't have currency for Xoph's blood(actually i have, but i'm not sure if i should buy it just now), so i'm using this one. Seems pretty good since it gives stats i need, ele resists and slightly increased dmg + leech

Seems good as well, but i think i should look for T1 life affix.

Don't have ToH and Dying Sun right now, so i'm hesitating between buying one(or 2) of those flasks or upgrading what i've mentioned. So i'd like to hear any advice from experienced players and especially about what should be upgraded and what way.
Gearing up slowly on the 10day race still, pretty smooth so far

Level 72, 4.3k hp, haven't killed Kitava yet, Kaom's was 1c and pretty faceroll to progress, bought Victory Finger ring for 1alch and crafted res, bought boots for 1c and crafted life, Sunder dps was alright on a 4L so far.

Going to look for an Catalysed Eternal life flask with anti-shock and possibly reroll quicksilver, replace Sulphur, hoping to grab a 5L, using Hematophagy for now, gonna drop it once i level more and get AoF/Primeval/Herbalism.

Also need a better ammy/belt and hopefully a good rare helm, should be alright for lower tier maps.

EDIT: Just killed Kitava deathless at 72, was pretty easy, leech through everything on a 4L sunder :)

Lucked out and dropped a Touch of Anguish from Beach boss, sold it for 50c, bought an almost perfect Ngamahu for 45c, got a 5L for 3c and rolled it on a single essence of Greed (lucky, kinda)
Needa work on that 6S now! EDIT: WOOO 80 jewellers 6socket :)

Also:

Pretty much done with gearing i guess!
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 12 nov. 2017 0:56:30
Hi 1 question sir , if i have 6l ngamahu and im using kaoms kor chest what link would be best for my molten strike gem in ngamahu?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional