[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Will this be good in 3.1? Xoph's Blood needs breach monsters so does anyone know do 3.1 even have breaches? How far can this go with avatar of fire passive tree or without avatar of fire skill?
"
Tuomari escribió:
Will this be good in 3.1? Xoph's Blood needs breach monsters so does anyone know do 3.1 even have breaches? How far can this go with avatar of fire passive tree or without avatar of fire skill?

In terms of breach spawns, I believe 3.1 will be the same as 3.0. There is a % chance for breach to spawn in maps and you get additional breaches from level 8 Zana map device. Breach drops should be more accessible than harbinger in 3.1.

Without Xoph's Blood and using Avatar of Fire skill tree, you can clear Shaper.

Without Xoph's Blood and not using Avatar of Fire skill tree, the best you can go is probably T16 guardians. Shaper will be very tough.
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Tuomari escribió:

In terms of breach spawns, I believe 3.1 will be the same as 3.0. There is a % chance for breach to spawn in maps and you get additional breaches from level 8 Zana map device. Breach drops should be more accessible than harbinger in 3.1.

Without Xoph's Blood and using Avatar of Fire skill tree, you can clear Shaper.

Without Xoph's Blood and not using Avatar of Fire skill tree, the best you can go is probably T16 guardians. Shaper will be very tough.

Thanks for the info i most likely try this build in next league, unless they nerf Slayer ascendancy.

One more question: Which is more important stat in Ngamahu's Flame, attack speed or physical damage? I most likely have to buy one from poe.trade so would be good to know beforehand.
"
Thanks for the info i most likely try this build in next league, unless they nerf Slayer ascendancy.

One more question: Which is more important stat in Ngamahu's Flame, attack speed or physical damage? I most likely have to buy one from poe.trade so would be good to know beforehand.

Both are important, try searching by Dps instead, it ranges from 360-420 (roughly), anything 400+ is alright IMO, though 410-420 might not be a lot more expensive
"
Phosphenez escribió:
"

Both are important, try searching by Dps instead, it ranges from 360-420 (roughly), anything 400+ is alright IMO, though 410-420 might not be a lot more expensive

only problem in searching by DPS is that some better stat items might seem weaker because of quality, some put it to 20% even if they wont personally use it and some wont, so its not reliable.
"
Tuomari escribió:

only problem in searching by DPS is that some better stat items might seem weaker because of quality, some put it to 20% even if they wont personally use it and some wont, so its not reliable.

In poe.trade, searching 410 pDPS will always return you the weapon that are at 20% quality so you don't have to worry on that.

As mentioned by @Phosphenez, you will want at least 410 pDPS.

Attack speed is more important than physical damage on the weapon as it scales way better as you stack attack speed on your gears.

To illustrate the above,

"
Axe with 1.36 APS, with 200% increased attack speed on gears, effective APS is

1.36 x 3 = 4.08

"
Axe with 1.4 APS, with 200% increased attack speed on gears, effective APS is

1.4 x 3 = 4.2

The more attack speed you have on gears, the better it scales.
Got my build updated. Now it looks a little bit better:

Don't really know what to get or upgrade next. Any suggestions please? Gonna try shaper in some days when i get all maps/fragments. And thanks for the awesome build again :)
"
Hoceto escribió:

Don't really know what to get or upgrade next. Any suggestions please? Gonna try shaper in some days when i get all maps/fragments. And thanks for the awesome build again :)

Your gear looks great, only things i'd add:
-Level a bit more, IMO you wanna be at 90~ for endgame (ofc can do it earlier), the extra base health and passive points help a ton, plus with beachhead rotas its piss easy.
-Phys to attacks should give more dmg than fire to attacks on your Opal
-Gloves with attack speed
-Higher roll Ngamahu
-Quality gems level 18+
"
Phosphenez escribió:
"
Hoceto escribió:

Your gear looks great, only things i'd add:
-Level a bit more, IMO you wanna be at 90~ for endgame (ofc can do it earlier), the extra base health and passive points help a ton, plus with beachhead rotas its piss easy.
-Phys to attacks should give more dmg than fire to attacks on your Opal
-Gloves with attack speed
-Higher roll Ngamahu
-Quality gems level 18+

Thanks for reply, man! A few more questions:
1. How to i get to lvl 90? I mean, do i simply run through red rare maps till i reach that?
2. To reroll axe better to use divines or buy a new one(sry for that, but i'm not used to rerolling uniques)?

Thanks a lot :)
"
Thanks for reply, man! A few more questions:
1. How to i get to lvl 90? I mean, do i simply run through red rare maps till i reach that?
2. To reroll axe better to use divines or buy a new one(sry for that, but i'm not used to rerolling uniques)?

Thanks a lot :)

T9~T11 are safe and can get you to 90 easily, though on Harbinger you can do beachhead/poorjoy rotations and its much easier, with beachheads 87-90 took me under 1hour i think?

And probably better to buy one, good rolled one (410-420 pDps) should be around 20-30c, sometimes up for less but people buy it quickly

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional