[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Are there any major differences between the Ignite (Added Fire) version and the "Pure Damage" (Elemental Focus) version? Is one better for maps, bosses, etc?
Editado por útlima vez por Exism en 19 nov. 2017 23:23:31
"
Exism escribió:
Are there any major differences between the Ignite (Added Fire) version and the "Pure Damage" (Elemental Focus) version? Is one better for maps, bosses, etc?

Ignite is better for mapping while elemental focus is better for boss. Personally I have ignite on axe and elemental focus on chest. :)
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
Exism escribió:

Ignite is better for mapping while elemental focus is better for boss. Personally I have ignite on axe and elemental focus on chest. :)

Thanks! Would that configuration be best suited for the primeval ignite passive tree then? Or is the Pure DPS tree good enough because the build does enough damage to not need the extra DoT?
Editado por útlima vez por Exism en 20 nov. 2017 11:23:17
Greetings! I have tried your build on Scion and Slayer, but i liked the slayer version alot bcause the culling strike, also the endlesss hunger. Thanks for making such a good build for newb player like me.

About the damage on screenshot, Lvl 75 with 110K Cyclone damage, how can you achieve that numbers ? I only had 50-58K damage on my lvl 75 Slayer.

My Gear :

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por aphaoooo en 20 nov. 2017 21:46:45
Once again i tried a Ngamahu slayer in 10-Day-Turmoil. Benefits of this build in a short race are:
- Easy leveling. Slayer provides the player with a lot of life. Grabbing ascendancy points as soon as you meet the requirements is possible and makes the leveling process even easier.
- Solid endgame defense because of perma Fortify, Slayer leech and a good life pool
- Solid damage without links. Cyclone itself works very good on a 4-link. I managed to 5-link my chest only on the last day of turmoil.
- Besides the axe, gearing is very easy

Con is primary grabbing the axe as soon as possible, which can be difficult in such a short event. Getting the amulet early was very easier because of breaches everywhere.

Heres the gear and ended up with:

Spoiler
Hey Kira, will you be keeping your build updated for the incoming changes of 3.1?
Hi!

Will this build be viable in the upcoming expansion?
Also, are there any major changes to 3.0 version?

Is there a point in upgrading this to 5 link Bronn's or Carcass Jack?

I cant afford 6link after xoph's blood
"
Exism escribió:

Thanks! Would that configuration be best suited for the primeval ignite passive tree then? Or is the Pure DPS tree good enough because the build does enough damage to not need the extra DoT?

I would go for the damage path. :)

"
aphaoooo escribió:
Greetings! I have tried your build on Scion and Slayer, but i liked the slayer version alot bcause the culling strike, also the endlesss hunger. Thanks for making such a good build for newb player like me.

About the damage on screenshot, Lvl 75 with 110K Cyclone damage, how can you achieve that numbers ? I only had 50-58K damage on my lvl 75 Slayer.

My Gear :

Spoiler

You will need 6L and 3R 2B 1G color on your Bronn (very difficult to color). Having that 6th link alone will give you 40% more damage.

Attack speed on gloves will push your damage higher.

Your rings, belt will also give you more damage.

You can replace Carnage Heart to rare amulet if you are low on the health pool.

And I see that your gems are still not leveled. Getting them to 20/20 will further improve your damage.

"
Sollkomol escribió:
Once again i tried a Ngamahu slayer in 10-Day-Turmoil. Benefits of this build in a short race are:
- Easy leveling. Slayer provides the player with a lot of life. Grabbing ascendancy points as soon as you meet the requirements is possible and makes the leveling process even easier.
- Solid endgame defense because of perma Fortify, Slayer leech and a good life pool
- Solid damage without links. Cyclone itself works very good on a 4-link. I managed to 5-link my chest only on the last day of turmoil.
- Besides the axe, gearing is very easy

Con is primary grabbing the axe as soon as possible, which can be difficult in such a short event. Getting the amulet early was very easier because of breaches everywhere.

Heres the gear and ended up with:

Spoiler

Thanks for sharing your race experience. :)

Have to agree that the axe (which is the most crucial piece) can take a while to obtain. Xoph's Blood can be another frustrating piece to get your hands on too if your RNG is not smiling on you.

"
Freddydaking escribió:
Hey Kira, will you be keeping your build updated for the incoming changes of 3.1?

Yes. Definitely. I am still waiting for patch and new skill tree. Hopefully GGG release them early so that I have ample time to update the guides.

"
Bromeek escribió:
Hi!

Will this build be viable in the upcoming expansion?
Also, are there any major changes to 3.0 version?

I don't expect much changes in 3.1 but it is still too early to tell as the new patch notes and skill tree are yet to be released by GGG.

"
Tuomari escribió:

Is there a point in upgrading this to 5 link Bronn's or Carcass Jack?

I cant afford 6link after xoph's blood

There are players who use rare 6L chest to clear Shaper so you can definitely use rare 6L chest. :)

It's okay to play the build without Xoph's Blood. Just follow the Avatar of Fire skill tree (which is still capable of killing Shaper).
Hey everyone i'm looking for a build for the next league Abyss someone can tell me if this build will be viable?

i saw somewhere vaal pact will be nerf so i search a build without it

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional