[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi everyone - sorry for that propably stupid question but im new in this game and a lot of things are unknown for me

the guide says lvl to 55 bla bla - and then will be a breeze - why? :D what changes? im currently at 59 lvl and i dont know what i should change

cheers
"
nvi escribió:
Hi everyone - sorry for that propably stupid question but im new in this game and a lot of things are unknown for me

the guide says lvl to 55 bla bla - and then will be a breeze - why? :D what changes? im currently at 59 lvl and i dont know what i should change

cheers

it's because at 55 you can equip your main weapon and have a 7 link on it basically
"
jekyll2414 escribió:
Hey everyone i'm looking for a build for the next league Abyss someone can tell me if this build will be viable?

i saw somewhere vaal pact will be nerf so i search a build without it

how is vaal pact getting nerfed? they're just moving it closer to the duelist start, which is really good imo
here's some gameplay i uploaded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oBQoWeomN0

couple maps, couple guardians, uber trial and a uber lab run
ignore the deaths, i was playing with 1 hand and couldn't bother with movement gems/flasks xD
"
Milomir escribió:
"
jekyll2414 escribió:
Hey everyone i'm looking for a build for the next league Abyss someone can tell me if this build will be viable?

i saw somewhere vaal pact will be nerf so i search a build without it

how is vaal pact getting nerfed? they're just moving it closer to the duelist start, which is really good imo

They're moving it closer to the duelist start and removing instant leech
This kind of ruins it for a lot of builds.
finally managed to kill shaper, at level 90 xD
since i wasn't recording here's a screenshot,
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/374928439389716481/383542370203074575/unknown.png

i had 1 portal left, died 3 times from the teleport slam since my leap slam didn't go off..

all in all an easy fight, if you can dodge stuff
Editado por útlima vez por Milomir en 24 nov. 2017 4:03:58
"
Milomir escribió:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/374928439389716481/383542370203074575/unknown.png

i had 1 portal left, died 3 times from the teleport slam since my leap slam didn't go off..

Nice!

I really recommend using the 'numlock trick' for leapslam, which makes it attack in place all the time, meaning your character won't try to move to X before leaping, but will leap instantly instead, that goes for most movement skills and some attacks/spells.
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 24 nov. 2017 6:58:57
"
Milomir escribió:

Congrats to your Shaper kill. :)

There are a few ways to get away from his slam attack, with high movement speed, just running around will allow you to move out of his landing zone. With Faster Attack linked to Leap Slam, you will be able to perform multiple leaps in a short period of time and leap out of his landing zone too.

And if you want to tank his slam like a boss, you can check out the video listed in the guide on how a player did it.

"
Phosphenez escribió:

I really recommend using the 'numlock trick' for leapslam, which makes it attack in place all the time, meaning your character won't try to move to X before leaping, but will leap instantly instead, that goes for most movement skills and some attacks/spells.

There is a numlock trick for leap slam? How does it work?

And will it get players ban for using such a trick?

I wish game companies are more transparent when it comes to thing like this.
"
Phosphenez escribió:

Nice!

dude this is epic, didn't know it was possible.. ty!

"
kira1414 escribió:

There is a numlock trick for leap slam? How does it work?

And will it get players ban for using such a trick?

I wish game companies are more transparent when it comes to thing like this.

here,
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4pg1xb/way_to_toggle_shift_aka_attack_in_place_without/

i seriously doubt this would get you banned
^ What he posted
I'm pretty sure i would have died many many times without it haha, it delays the leap and screws up pretty bad, i always play with Attack in place 'toggled' now, makes all characters gameplay feel more responsive.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional