[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Any tips for mana issues with this build?
Ive followed the guide pretty much to the proverbial T.. lol
"
Aeonfisher escribió:
Any tips for mana issues with this build?
Ive followed the guide pretty much to the proverbial T.. lol

You shouldn't be having mana problems.
Showing your passive tree and gear would be helpful.
Im new to the game/forums, so im unaware as to how i can link my passives or gear? Would love to link gear/passives so you can know how im set up

Heres my gear, still trying to figure out how to link passives.

Editado por útlima vez por Aeonfisher en 28 ago. 2017 4:06:55
"
Aeonfisher escribió:
snip

In your account privacy settings you can uncheck *Set profile as private (hides all tabs including Overview)* . We will be able to see your passives, gear and characters in this way.
Editado por útlima vez por JuztBe en 28 ago. 2017 4:12:50
You should be able to see it now.

[Edit] In case you cant : Planner: www.poeurl.com/bvFN /// URL: www.poeurl.com/bvFL
Editado por útlima vez por Aeonfisher en 28 ago. 2017 4:21:40
"
Rinzlow escribió:
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER STYLE, FEEL NO PHYSICAL PAIN, DON'T WANNA DIE IN BOSS FIGHTS ANYMORE !

"

GEAR:

1.) MAKES YOUR POTS DO DOUBLE EFFECT, THEY INCREASE YOUR ARMOUR NOW.
2.) OVERCAP ON FIRE RESIST AS MUCH AS YOU CAN !
3.) PHYSICAL MITIGATION HELM 8% !

3.) ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL MITIGATION 30% + LIFE STAT !

4.) TRY MAKE YOUR OTHER PIECES ARMOUR STAT TYPE

5.) CAN KEEP ONE IN THE INVENTORY AND SWAP MAP/BOSS IF YOU FEEL SLOW
-remember Ancestral protector for boss, Enduring Cry for mapping, rest of the gems can be clone so swapping don't effect anything, all skills are in same place.

6.) POPING ALL FLASKS GIVE YOU ABOUT 65-70% REDUCTION FROM ARMOUR

7.) YOU'LL BE SITTING IN 7K HEALTH AT LEVEL 92 WITH MEDIOCRE RINGS, BELT, GLOVES, BOOTS, COVERING ALL YOUR BASIC NEEDS LIKE MOVEMENT SPEED, ATTACK SPEED, LIFE, OVERCAP RESISTS.

HERE IS ALSO SOME IMPROVEMENTS ON SKILL TREE FOR EXTRA FREE DEXTERITY AND CLOSER NODE NEXT TO INTELLIGENCE IF YOU NEED...

reason for this;
99% of builds have to be split - clear map, lose 0 health, come to boss, he says "light of divinity", or some shit, you die, your flash speed map clear failed
but i'm skilled and I move around a lot - yeah I heard that one
lol you just have bad gear - heard that one two, last few seasons, you still die...
why not Brohns then ???

-here it is, it's useless, I don't use it, it's a piece of armour pretending to be a weapon, look at it, it has no defensive features whatsoever ! evasion stat for armour build ? 3-4% increase at best !

"
Now you cannot become immortal in this game, some stupid shit will kill you always, but this combo will give you insane physical protection while losing a tiny bit of dps, infact, this build right now can rival pathfinder with 60ex bow build in terms of damage, witch you really don't need to use anywhere, infact most builds in this game have insane damage, killing the boss 6 seconds earlier is not worth dying everytime your hand twiches in the wrong direction, am I making sense ?

I don't know what is happening lately I keep getting 6links in under 100 fusings. Considering it was luck, i'm going to field test this, poping all flasks i get 77% flat phys reduction from armour alone + insane don't take extra damage from crits...
"
Aeonfisher escribió:
You should be able to see it now.

You haven't picked up any mana leech. Pick up Vitality Void, the very first point is mana leech there.
You are using Phy to Ligthing on your ches with avatar of fire. That's bad, change it to elemental focus.
Quicksilver of adrenaline helps a lot with QoL and clear speed.
"

You haven't picked up any mana leech. Pick up Vitality Void, the very first point is mana leech there.
You are using Phy to Ligthing on your ches with avatar of fire. That's bad, change it to elemental focus.
Quicksilver of adrenaline helps a lot with QoL and clear speed.

Do you mean spirit void? Where should i refund the points to go into that?
What about Doryani's Invitation in this build ?

7%melee physical damage/ 17 life(str)
30% increased fire damage
0.2% Fire damage leech
35% cold res
35% lightning rez
350 armour

i thought the fire damage leech could be good but maybe the low life on the belt is too weak

LOL ? Hah...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional