[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

so for ngamahu gem links , added fire damage (ignite version) does more dps then (elemental focus)pure dps version?
"
Quane escribió:
Also combining bronn's with devoto's devotion is a bad idea

how so?
Hi, I'm new POE player. Can anyone point out my mistakes? Sorry for my english.

My passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48EuEUIBRxGJEdFCFVIWAiryPTJy8nnymlLlMyfjWSOFM5DjndOlI62DrhPAU8LUCgQ-dEnkd-TeNQR1O7XhNfOWFSZU1mVGaeZ5to8m8ncg907XTxdqx253rvfNmCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-FUoV7haeGYIa0h2qK8I9gkFWQbJRvl3maO5pqmy2f36IAouqlNaZXqSeplK2Nrj6vbK-NsKuygLc-vJ-9Nr6nwGbApsSCxq7PftNv2L3ZYdl82sHcPeRR6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_yRfcy-Ov60v4K_o8=?accountName=Voidstranger&characterName=Void_Duel

Gear:

I play with Warlord's mark + Blasphemy (for generating Endurance charges), Bloodlust and Determination. I can disable Determination and play with Blasphemy+Enfeeble+Warlord's mark and Herald of Ash simultaneously (have enough mana). Is it worth it?

Also I have inspired learning jewel. Is it worth to put it in passive tree?

But some bosses are very hard. Can anyine help me?
Editado por útlima vez por Voidstranger en 27 ago. 2017 14:52:18
Minotaur and Hydra no problem.
Chimera is giving me issues. Those adds are nuts. Whats the strategy here? Moar damage?
Whoops- Fixed my profile. Should be able to check items/trees now.

Thanks!
"
majzelski escribió:
"
So Xoph's Heart seems to be the rares drop from Xoph himself, right? Ran his domain a few times and so far got 4 bows, 2 helmets and nothing a few times. Do we have any idea about the droprate?

It's rare af, i ran above 30 times in legacy league without any results, thats why it is so expensive.

Well, shit. Didn't expect it to be that rare. Guess i'll stop buying breachstones and just start saving up then. Thanks for the info.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
cryion escribió:
Minotaur and Hydra no problem.
Chimera is giving me issues. Those adds are nuts. Whats the strategy here? Moar damage?

Either more damage or some mitigation i think, they hit pretty damn hard
"
cryion escribió:
"
Quane escribió:
Also combining bronn's with devoto's devotion is a bad idea

how so?

As I said I've never played this build before, but I figured that with bronn's and devoto's our health pool is going to be seriously impacted, that of course considering that our rares in the rest of the gear are not T1 rolled, which is the case in most of the players I suppose.
Sorry if this has been asked before, but can anyone recommend a gem setup before level 28? Still fairly new so haven't used most skills and have no idea which one to pick.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional