[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Quane escribió:
I'm planning to start playing this build with xoph's blood, but I was wondering which armor to choose. Bronn's gives a lot more offense but I would probably end up with 6k hp, how much health would 40% belly give me ? I also have kaom's heart, would it give me more hp than belly ? Also combining bronn's with devoto's devotion is a bad idea, but how about devoto's with belly ? or a good rare helmet with belly would be better ?

i am using belly(38%)+devotos level 90 sitting at 6k health and i dont have xoph's yet so with it id be at 6.5k or so
1-Thank you for building, I'm very happy.!!!!
2-Sorry my english
3-point me to the priorities that I must improve to reach t15/16/shaper ( difficulty in some maps t13+)

Max 5.2k hp
Max 120k dmg (I'm not sure)

Editado por útlima vez por DrHanniball en 27 ago. 2017 9:10:34
"
Quane escribió:
I'm planning to start playing this build with xoph's blood, but I was wondering which armor to choose. Bronn's gives a lot more offense but I would probably end up with 6k hp, how much health would 40% belly give me ? I also have kaom's heart, would it give me more hp than belly ? Also combining bronn's with devoto's devotion is a bad idea, but how about devoto's with belly ? or a good rare helmet with belly would be better ?

Currently with 6.5k Hp with Bronn depends of your gear after, but it's definitely possible to get a good pool of life with Bronn's :)

"
DrHanniball escribió:
1-Thank you for building, I'm very happy.!!!!
2-Sorry my english
3-point me to the priorities that I must improve to reach t15/16/shaper ( difficulty in some maps t13+)

Max 5.2k hp
Max 120k dmg (I'm not sure)

Hey,

Definitely save for a Xoph which will give you more dps, life and some passif points! You also get the same belt with the "elemental damage with attack skill". Definitely go for some rare boots they are better than the uniques ones.

One of you ring is very low on life so you can work on this one too,

If you want to do guardians and shapper you should switch your Area effect with a Concentrated. Just for the fight if you prefer to run with Area effect

You also could get a Lion's Roar for more dps and armour.

But your first priority will be the Xoph and some rare boots for now

Editado por útlima vez por Sorytis16 en 27 ago. 2017 9:17:16
Thank's bro, shaper done without much issue :P

So Xoph's Heart seems to be the rares drop from Xoph himself, right? Ran his domain a few times and so far got 4 bows, 2 helmets and nothing a few times. Do we have any idea about the droprate?
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
So Xoph's Heart seems to be the rares drop from Xoph himself, right? Ran his domain a few times and so far got 4 bows, 2 helmets and nothing a few times. Do we have any idea about the droprate?

It's rare af, i ran above 30 times in legacy league without any results, thats why it is so expensive.
Hi,
I have problem with this build, REALLY low DPS...
My EQ:
"

I have 5.5k life, 4100 armor, 75 all res AND ONLY 33k DPS, life from leech is too low i mean that regen from leech is not fast enought, t14 are big problem maps. I have second armor
but wrong color and life is worst. So my question is what i can do to increase my DPS to 80-100k ? PLS HELP
Editado por útlima vez por tomek897 en 27 ago. 2017 10:51:42
I know the guide suggests that you shouldn't encounter mana problems once equipping Ngama's, but I tend to run dry on mana relatively quickly and often. Is there something I can do to solve this? Is my issue abnormal compared to you guys?
"
PeopleReady escribió:
I know the guide suggests that you shouldn't encounter mana problems once equipping Ngama's, but I tend to run dry on mana relatively quickly and often. Is there something I can do to solve this? Is my issue abnormal compared to you guys?

Mana flask until you have enough damage

"
tomek897 escribió:
Hi,
I have problem with this build, REALLY low DPS...
My EQ:
Spoiler
"

I have 5.5k life, 4100 armor, 75 all res AND ONLY 33k DPS, life from leech is too low i mean that regen from leech is not fast enought, t14 are big problem maps. I have second armor
but wrong color and life is worst. So my question is what i can do to increase my DPS to 80-100k ? PLS HELP

Replace your StormTurn ring and Amulet for something better, 60+hp>resists>flat phys/fire, look for gloves with attack speed, belt with WED and replace 1 life flask, definitely shouldn't need 2, also not sure but Conc effect might be better than PtL?
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 27 ago. 2017 10:59:20
Just a dps showcase and what you can expect once you're well geared!
Dropped quicksilver for Lion's Roar and not really missing mobility with 15% move boots, hp barely drops on most guardian fights, considering Worm jar as well for 5th flask.

Level 95 using Belly/Enfeeble on a Chimera fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emL3WNdhAdQ

Phoenix : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJJI2BNIKU8

Hydra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLCAnzB1G5o
^ GREAT FIGHT /sarcasm

Gear:
Spoiler

Sorry if music was a little too loud heh
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 27 ago. 2017 23:05:17

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte