[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Renoke escribió:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but can anyone recommend a gem setup before level 28? Still fairly new so haven't used most skills and have no idea which one to pick.

You can go either Cleave or Sunder whichever you like best.

For support on those you can just pick something really now. Your kinda spoiled for choice nowadays. Just you know like make sure not to choose some for a bow or spell build when your melee.

Also don't recommend using the Cyclone setup of this build until your 55 and have the Axe. If you want to use Cyclone earlier then you'll want a different gem setup.

For early use of Cyclone you can go Cyclone+Blood Magic+Life Gain on Hit+Fortify+Melee Physical Damage in that order.

With that setup you can also reserve all of your mana with Auras. Hatred+Herald of Ash+Arctic Armour will completely reserve your mana and give a nice damage and defensive boost.
"
Voidstranger escribió:
Hi, I'm new POE player. Can anyone point out my mistakes? Sorry for my english.

My passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48EuEUIBRxGJEdFCFVIWAiryPTJy8nnymlLlMyfjWSOFM5DjndOlI62DrhPAU8LUCgQ-dEnkd-TeNQR1O7XhNfOWFSZU1mVGaeZ5to8m8ncg907XTxdqx253rvfNmCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-FUoV7haeGYIa0h2qK8I9gkFWQbJRvl3maO5pqmy2f36IAouqlNaZXqSeplK2Nrj6vbK-NsKuygLc-vJ-9Nr6nwGbApsSCxq7PftNv2L3ZYdl82sHcPeRR6hjrCew47w7vTu988B_yRfcy-Ov60v4K_o8=?accountName=Voidstranger&characterName=Void_Duel

Gear:

I play with Warlord's mark + Blasphemy (for generating Endurance charges), Bloodlust and Determination. I can disable Determination and play with Blasphemy+Enfeeble+Warlord's mark and Herald of Ash simultaneously (have enough mana). Is it worth it?

Also I have inspired learning jewel. Is it worth to put it in passive tree?

But some bosses are very hard. Can anyine help me?

Hi,

As you are a new PoE player I will highly recommend to follow the build Kira explained it on the first post.
After your gear will need some ajustement like Rare boots and belt with life/res/dps on it. Also get a Carnage Heart on your amulet slot and definitely go for a 5L belly or Bronn for your chest.

This build is amazing when you follow Kira's post you're going to enjoy it a lot! ;)

"
cryion escribió:
Minotaur and Hydra no problem.
Chimera is giving me issues. Those adds are nuts. Whats the strategy here? Moar damage?

Yeah they definitely hit hard, As I look as your profile it seems your pool life is fine. The issue is maybe your dps because of your gems, you should put them lvl 20 at 20% quality. It will add you a good amount of dps will I guess help you against the minions!

"
Quane escribió:
"
cryion escribió:
"
Quane escribió:
Also combining bronn's with devoto's devotion is a bad idea

how so?

As I said I've never played this build before, but I figured that with bronn's and devoto's our health pool is going to be seriously impacted, that of course considering that our rares in the rest of the gear are not T1 rolled, which is the case in most of the players I suppose.

Your pool life is just fine really, you can reach 5 500 very easy which is enough to kill guardians with some training. Not playing Bronn's Lith can be a huge loose specially for cleaning maps.
Belt Gloves and Boots in rare with a good amount of life and res are not that expensive now. So you can manage something pretty easily with poe.trade though. The build has a huge amount of dps without best in slot items everywhere.

"
Alros escribió:
"
majzelski escribió:
"
So Xoph's Heart seems to be the rares drop from Xoph himself, right? Ran his domain a few times and so far got 4 bows, 2 helmets and nothing a few times. Do we have any idea about the droprate?

It's rare af, i ran above 30 times in legacy league without any results, thats why it is so expensive.

Well, shit. Didn't expect it to be that rare. Guess i'll stop buying breachstones and just start saving up then. Thanks for the info.

Yeah this thing is fu***** hard to drop lol. You need a least Zana lvl 8 to get 2 breach for 6 chaos in map which is definitely not easy to reach. And after you need luck to drop it.
just hit 90 and finally 6l'd my Belly using Vorici!

I also got the correct colors on a Bronn's so just waiting to 6l it. Have some nice boots to go with it, but I like the Belly/Windstream combo for leveling

I have a question about gems, this is my first character to hit 90 and when I was looking at exp numbers I thought my gems would hit about the same time I hit 90 as they needed about as much exp as I did.

I've hit 90 and still need a ton more experience on the gems to hit 20 (then relevel them all over again)

I'm guessing gems level slower for some reason, but do they lose exp if you die? Is there an average level you make it to when your gems will start rolling over to 20?

Love the build and this is my first guy to ever make it this far. Thanks again!

"
Krodah escribió:
just hit 90 and finally 6l'd my Belly using Vorici!

I also got the correct colors on a Bronn's so just waiting to 6l it. Have some nice boots to go with it, but I like the Belly/Windstream combo for leveling

I have a question about gems, this is my first character to hit 90 and when I was looking at exp numbers I thought my gems would hit about the same time I hit 90 as they needed about as much exp as I did.

I've hit 90 and still need a ton more experience on the gems to hit 20 (then relevel them all over again)

I'm guessing gems level slower for some reason, but do they lose exp if you die? Is there an average level you make it to when your gems will start rolling over to 20?

Love the build and this is my first guy to ever make it this far. Thanks again!

Hi,

You don't lose xp on the gem when you die but it's quiet long to xp them from lvl 19 to 20. Also when they hit level 20 you need to put them in quality 20%, you sell the gem with a Gemcutter Prism and the vendor will give you the same gem quality 20% but level 1 so you have to xp them again. It's worth it though you gain a lot of dps doing that

You can find that here https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Gemcutter%27s_Prism on the Spending part

Have fun
Editado por útlima vez por Sorytis16 en 27 ago. 2017 22:36:24
"
kewkie escribió:
Meh.. can't decide. Primeval Force tree or avatar of fire.

Currently sitting at 5.3k life.

Going to respec some points and cant really decide, maybe you guys can help me.

Current tree:

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FCAUcRR1Fm8YkRjbGjgdFCFVIWAiryPTJy8nny5TMn41kjhTOQ46Uju2PAU8LUCgR35QR1nzXhNfOWEhYVJlTWWnZfBmVGaeZ5toZWjybydyD3KpdO108XVOdqx253rve3R82YIHg1-DzITZhO-FUoWnhmCGtIdqivCPYJBVkGyUb5d5mjuaapstn9-iAKTCpTWmjaknqZSsqq2Nrj6uUK9sr42wq7KAtz68n702vqfAZsCmxILGrs9-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdw942rkUeoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_Pd9WH3Mvjr-tL-Cg==?accountName=kewkie&characterName=IzaroMeatShield

Current gear (Going to replace the coral ring soon):

Spoiler

And flasks:

Spoiler

Avatar of Fire has the priority. Skill tree looks fine. I would aim for 6000 life before pushing for damage.

You can check out Recommended Rares on preferred rolls on the rare slots.

"
Phosphenez escribió:
Just a dps showcase and what you can expect once you're well geared!
Dropped quicksilver for Lion's Roar and not really missing mobility with 15% move boots, hp barely drops on most guardian fights, considering Worm jar as well for 5th flask.

Level 95 using Belly/Enfeeble on a Chimera fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emL3WNdhAdQ

Phoenix : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJJI2BNIKU8

Hydra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLCAnzB1G5o
^ GREAT FIGHT /sarcasm

Gear:
Spoiler

Sorry if music was a little too loud heh

Very nice damage you have over there. That Sorrow Loop ring is sick!

Your next upgrade will probably be a very well rolled rustic belt.

"
duabijitelur escribió:
so for ngamahu gem links , added fire damage (ignite version) does more dps then (elemental focus)pure dps version?

Can't really tell much difference between the 2. Having ignite on axe and elemental focus on chest will be a nice combo.

"
davc1234567890 escribió:

You are not using Xoph's Blood and not running Avatar of Fire skill tree. That is why your Molten Burst damage is low.

"
cryion escribió:
Minotaur and Hydra no problem.
Chimera is giving me issues. Those adds are nuts. Whats the strategy here? Moar damage?

You can consider running Enfeeble vs Chimera. His minions are the real threat in that fight.

"
BARK_BARK escribió:
Whoops- Fixed my profile. Should be able to check items/trees now.

Thanks!

Your axe needs to have 6 sockets. You are losing a lot of damage there.

Use Avatar of Fire skill tree since you are not running Xoph's Blood. Check out the flask setup in the guide. They are crucial for survival.

Also check out Recommended Rares and FAQ section.

To fellow players who are helping out in answering queries of new players, thank you!

How imperative is it that the 6L chest have the exact socket breakdown shown in the guide of 3R, 2B, 1G? Can 2-2-2 be similarly effective, or is there a true dropoff of damage that makes it worth hunting for that specific combination?
How is my gear ? Xoph next ? Or necessary to get Bronn ? I have only killed Hydra so far. Unsure how to shape my maps. My first PoE character

Hi, is vaal lightning trap really necessary?
"
LordVaiqo escribió:
Hi, is vaal lightning trap really necessary?

Short answer - no
Long answer - I prefer running vaal haste instead of it, for clear spead. If you have something better/that fits your playstyle better to put instead of it then go ahead ;)
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER STYLE, FEEL NO PHYSICAL PAIN, DON'T WANNA DIE IN BOSS FIGHTS ANYMORE !

"

GEAR:

1.) MAKES YOUR POTS DO DOUBLE EFFECT, THEY INCREASE YOUR ARMOUR NOW.
2.) OVERCAP ON FIRE RESIST AS MUCH AS YOU CAN !
3.) PHYSICAL MITIGATION HELM 8% !

3.) ADDITIONAL PHYSICAL MITIGATION 30% + LIFE STAT !

4.) TRY MAKE YOUR OTHER PIECES ARMOUR STAT TYPE

5.) CAN KEEP ONE IN THE INVENTORY AND SWAP MAP/BOSS IF YOU FEEL SLOW
-remember Ancestral protector for boss, Enduring Cry for mapping, rest of the gems can be clone so swapping don't effect anything, all skills are in same place.

6.) POPING ALL FLASKS GIVE YOU ABOUT 65-70% REDUCTION FROM ARMOUR

7.) YOU'LL BE SITTING IN 7K HEALTH AT LEVEL 92 WITH MEDIOCRE RINGS, BELT, GLOVES, BOOTS, COVERING ALL YOUR BASIC NEEDS LIKE MOVEMENT SPEED, ATTACK SPEED, LIFE, OVERCAP RESISTS.

HERE IS ALSO SOME IMPROVEMENTS ON SKILL TREE FOR EXTRA FREE DEXTERITY AND CLOSER NODE NEXT TO INTELLIGENCE IF YOU NEED...

reason for this;
99% of builds have to be split - clear map, lose 0 health, come to boss, he says "light of divinity", or some shit, you die, your flash speed map clear failed
but i'm skilled and I move around a lot - yeah I heard that one
lol you just have bad gear - heard that one two, last few seasons, you still die...
why not Brohns then ???

-here it is, it's useless, I don't use it, it's a piece of armour pretending to be a weapon, look at it, it has no defensive features whatsoever ! evasion stat for armour build ? 3-4% increase at best !

"
Now you cannot become immortal in this game, some stupid shit will kill you always, but this combo will give you insane physical protection while losing a tiny bit of dps, infact, this build right now can rival pathfinder with 60ex bow build in terms of damage, witch you really don't need to use anywhere, infact most builds in this game have insane damage, killing the boss 6 seconds earlier is not worth dying everytime your hand twiches in the wrong direction, am I making sense ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional