[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I AM HAPPY WITH THESE STATS WITH HALF MEDIOCRE GEAR, ESPECIALLY DEFENSE, BOSSES ARE ERASED EASILY...

gems arent max btw...
"
Aeonfisher escribió:
"

You haven't picked up any mana leech. Pick up Vitality Void, the very first point is mana leech there.
You are using Phy to Ligthing on your ches with avatar of fire. That's bad, change it to elemental focus.
Quicksilver of adrenaline helps a lot with QoL and clear speed.

Do you mean spirit void? Where should i refund the points to go into that?

No, I meant what I've said. Look at the very first node you pick up in that cluster. It gives you 0.4% life and mana leech. That 0.4% is enough. You you pick up Vitality void because it gives you decent ammount of life leech.
You can spec out of few scion life nodes for now.
You can also spec out of 2 more scion life nodes and grab Purity of flesh. More life and some chaos res for 2 points.
Editado por útlima vez por JuztBe en 28 ago. 2017 6:00:34
Sry guys, my last post rly crying. After little training all guardians pwned.
For kill Mino i lose 2 maps and 1 portal
Hydra - 2 portals (random arrow oneshot me)
Chimeria - 1 portal (it's rly hard, im lucky in cloud phase)
Phoenix - 2 portals (My fail, im not dodge explosion at once)

Next time need to try Shaper, but im care. After BV pathfinder (Atlas patch), i think it's hard : ))
Hi Guys,

tried this build out as a labfarmer. I'm now level 82 but have a really hard time in lab. Tried 3 times and died 3 times ;) 2 times at izaro and one time because I didn't dodge the traps. I'm at 4,9k health now and around 25k cyclone damage, got 5k armor.

How much damage do I need to farm uberlab?

I got really shitequipment, but on purpose, just to see how less currency is needed for this build to be able to farm lab comfortable. The intention of that is that, I want to play that build maybe in a next league as a cheap early labfarmer, because you have much more options to upgrade for an endgame build aswell compared to an EQ juggernaut for example.

It's not my skill I guess, because I farm primary lab with my other char, so I'm familiar with the fightmecanics. Another weird thing is, that I don't have enough leech to stand in the firetrap.
Hope someone can help me.

P.S.: It's a funbuild anyway

I have a problem, it seems like my 5% addinational chaos damage from The Red Dream jewel isn't working. When I put it in my level tree the damage remains on the same level and since i'm 100% fire damage it should add some chaos damage to my cyclone, right????
am I doing something wrong or what ??? ;/

Editado por útlima vez por sodzie en 28 ago. 2017 9:41:39
"
sodzie escribió:
I have a problem, it seems like my 5% addinational chaos damage from The Red Dream jewel isn't working. When I put it in my level tree the damage remains on the same level and since i'm 100% fire damage it should add some chaos damage to my cyclone, right????
am I doing something wrong or what ??? ;/

Avatar of Fire = Deal no non-fire damage, so no chaos damage.

"
daddyjay escribió:
Hi Guys,

tried this build out as a labfarmer. I'm now level 82 but have a really hard time in lab. Tried 3 times and died 3 times ;) 2 times at izaro and one time because I didn't dodge the traps. I'm at 4,9k health now and around 25k cyclone damage, got 5k armor.

How much damage do I need to farm uberlab?

I got really shitequipment, but on purpose, just to see how less currency is needed for this build to be able to farm lab comfortable. The intention of that is that, I want to play that build maybe in a next league as a cheap early labfarmer, because you have much more options to upgrade for an endgame build aswell compared to an EQ juggernaut for example.

It's not my skill I guess, because I farm primary lab with my other char, so I'm familiar with the fightmecanics. Another weird thing is, that I don't have enough leech to stand in the firetrap.
Hope someone can help me.

P.S.: It's a funbuild anyway

IMO what you want for uber lab is not a ton of damage, but a lot of hp/mitigation, you should be doing full key runs and that means sometimes you might have to deal with Izaro doing tons of elemental/phys extra, you can get 1shot easily even with a non-crit, with 7.8k hp and flasks up + fortify i can get hit for like 6-7k~ depending on what buffs he has, 50-100k+ cyclone damage should be plenty honestly, try to get a few more levels, i'd say level 90 is a good place to be for comfortably farming lab/guardians since you get a lot of health just from extra levels and extra passives as well.

For traps you wanna hit a few mobs to proc your leech and then quicksilver and run/leap slam through them
"
Phosphenez escribió:

For traps you wanna hit a few mobs to proc your leech and then quicksilver and run/leap slam through them

thanks for that fast response. so you think if you just want to farm uberlab the first days in a new league, it's better to pick another build especially for that type of farming?
"
daddyjay escribió:
"
Phosphenez escribió:

thanks for that fast response. so you think if you just want to farm uberlab the first days in a new league, it's better to pick another build especially for that type of farming?

I'm a returning player and still relearning everything, not playing league and only have experience with a few builds, but i'd guess so?

I really like the playstyle of this build but for early league i'm not sure how efficient it is compared to something like AW where you can just drop totem and kite Izaro, not sure how good is totems for full key runs though, i'd assume totems will smash idols/lieutenants too and you might lose a key sometimes or waste time repositioning Izaro etc
Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 28 ago. 2017 10:34:18
what gear good need add quanlity for build?
i have 2 ventor ring but not much i need more thank you
Hi guys,
This is my first build and now im lv89. I have 6L bronn ches but dont have xoph blood. I just have 5k hp
. My res and armour is really low. Should i sell the bronn and replace it with belly and xoph blood ? Do
Windscream's is a good idea because i cant use herald of ash?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional