[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
PeopleReady escribió:
How imperative is it that the 6L chest have the exact socket breakdown shown in the guide of 3R, 2B, 1G? Can 2-2-2 be similarly effective, or is there a true dropoff of damage that makes it worth hunting for that specific combination?

3R 2B 1G gives the most raw damage but the other 2 combination will be able to clear end game content too.

"
Valant escribió:
How is my gear ? Xoph next ? Or necessary to get Bronn ? I have only killed Hydra so far. Unsure how to shape my maps. My first PoE character

Spoiler

Check out the Recommended Rares section for rolls to look out for on your rare slots.

Xoph's Blood will be your next big upgrade. FAQ contain the answer on recommended gear upgrade path so check that out too.

Same goes to flask. Refer to flask section for recommended setup.

"
Aeonfisher escribió:
Im new to the game/forums, so im unaware as to how i can link my passives or gear? Would love to link gear/passives so you can know how im set up

Heres my gear, still trying to figure out how to link passives.
Spoiler

You need an anti-freeze flask. You can roll that on your life pot.

Gear wise you are in good shape. Just need Xoph's Blood. Read up the FAQ section for recommended upgrade path.

"
Aeonfisher escribió:

Do you mean spirit void? Where should i refund the points to go into that?

You will want Vitality Void over Spirit Void. Without Vitality Void you will run into life leech issues which will end up dying a lot.

Do you cyclone across map even when there are no monsters around? If so, you will definitely run out of mana. You only cyclone when there are monsters for you to kill. Otherwise you will leap or run using quick silver pot.

"
LordVaiqo escribió:
What about Doryani's Invitation in this build ?

7%melee physical damage/ 17 life(str)
30% increased fire damage
0.2% Fire damage leech
35% cold res
35% lightning rez
350 armour

i thought the fire damage leech could be good but maybe the low life on the belt is too weak

Rare Rustic / Vanguard belt will be better. Check out the Recommended Rares section.

"
Rinzlow escribió:
I AM HAPPY WITH THESE STATS WITH HALF MEDIOCRE GEAR, ESPECIALLY DEFENSE, BOSSES ARE ERASED EASILY...

Spoiler

gems arent max btw...

"
SlowDrugs escribió:
Sry guys, my last post rly crying. After little training all guardians pwned.
For kill Mino i lose 2 maps and 1 portal
Hydra - 2 portals (random arrow oneshot me)
Chimeria - 1 portal (it's rly hard, im lucky in cloud phase)
Phoenix - 2 portals (My fail, im not dodge explosion at once)

Next time need to try Shaper, but im care. After BV pathfinder (Atlas patch), i think it's hard : ))

You can check out the Shaper kill section on what to look out for to know if you have enough damage to kill Shaper. If you do have the damage, the rest is all about knowing the mechanics and getting used to fighting him.

"
daddyjay escribió:
Hi Guys,

tried this build out as a labfarmer. I'm now level 82 but have a really hard time in lab. Tried 3 times and died 3 times ;) 2 times at izaro and one time because I didn't dodge the traps. I'm at 4,9k health now and around 25k cyclone damage, got 5k armor.

How much damage do I need to farm uberlab?

I got really shitequipment, but on purpose, just to see how less currency is needed for this build to be able to farm lab comfortable. The intention of that is that, I want to play that build maybe in a next league as a cheap early labfarmer, because you have much more options to upgrade for an endgame build aswell compared to an EQ juggernaut for example.

It's not my skill I guess, because I farm primary lab with my other char, so I'm familiar with the fightmecanics. Another weird thing is, that I don't have enough leech to stand in the firetrap.
Hope someone can help me.

P.S.: It's a funbuild anyway

Looking at your profile, you need 1 more level to pick up Avatar of Fire. You can consider refunding 1 skill point and spec into this node.

This build can definitely farm Uber lab and there are many players who started farming it on day 2 of the league. A few even managed to gather enough currencies to buy Headhunter belt in the first 2 weeks of Harbinger league.

You will need to follow the guide closely. I see that you are not using the recommended flask setup. Check out the flask section and also read up the FAQ. You can find a lot of commonly asked questions answered there.

This build is designed for Uber lab with the capability to scale into end game using just the axe and a 5L chest.

To handle traps, hit around 5 to 10 mobs and then pop your quick silver flask. You will be able to run through the traps and Endless Hunger will be able to heal you through most of the time. Just need to get used to this.

When you fight Izaro, pop the recommended flasks setup when he surface and you should be able to down him fast.

Also read up the Recommended Rares section. It contain vital information on what to look out for in your rare slots.

Get Devoto helm too. I see that you are using Goldrim.

To kill Uber Izaro, 4500 life is recommended. To do full key run comfortably, 5500 life is recommended.

"
sodzie escribió:
I have a problem, it seems like my 5% addinational chaos damage from The Red Dream jewel isn't working. When I put it in my level tree the damage remains on the same level and since i'm 100% fire damage it should add some chaos damage to my cyclone, right????
am I doing something wrong or what ??? ;/

Red dream is only meant for free endurance charges. The chaos damage does not work with the build.

"
tivon12 escribió:
what gear good need add quanlity for build?
i have 2 ventor ring but not much i need more thank you

Read the Recommended Gears + Recommended Rares + Flask Setup + FAQ sections. You can find all information you need over there. :)

"
Hi guys,
This is my first build and now im lv89. I have 6L bronn ches but dont have xoph blood. I just have 5k hp
. My res and armour is really low. Should i sell the bronn and replace it with belly and xoph blood ? Do
Windscream's is a good idea because i cant use herald of ash?

Check out the Recommended Rares section. You are using Atziri's boots which is why you are missing the much needed resistance. A rare pair of boots is recommended.

I recommend you to follow the Avatar of Fire skill tree till you can afford Xoph's Blood. This way you will gain more damage.

Also remember to check out Gems setup section when you switch to Avatar of Fire. Otherwise you will see a damage drop instead of gain.

And not to forget, follow the recommended flask setup. They are very important.

Read the FAQ section. :)
Hello,

I'm currently running this build in Harbinger HC. I was wondering, would the Crimson Dance talent and Red Storm do any good in this build? I've read about how Crimson Dance can stack the bleeding and provide a very significant boost for very little talent investments. Any thoughts on that?

Also, any idea what I could progress next? I am filling out my last jewel slot on the marauder side and looking to upgrade my jewelry with elemental damage and hopefully my belt too. Would a Xoph's be a good idea?

Thanks in advance. : )
Editado por útlima vez por uhlern en 28 ago. 2017 12:31:05
Thank you for the help. Mana issues are solved.
How well would Death's Oath work on this build versus Bronn's Lithe or Lightning Coil? The chaos damage might be nice, and the armor is tankier than Bronn's.

"
Monkestful escribió:
How well would Death's Oath work on this build versus Bronn's Lithe or Lightning Coil? The chaos damage might be nice, and the armor is tankier than Bronn's.

We can't deal chaos damage because of Avatar of Fire ... https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Avatar_of_Fire For more details.

Bronn's Lith is best in slot when you can afford very good rare with very high life rolls.
Hey, using 2 curses setup and dont know how to use flammability, enfeeble and Herald of ash at the same time. I have 555 mana at lvl75 but only 5% mana left when i use all three and its not enough. Should i get more mana or only use curses? Maybe we get "reduced mana reserved" passives later?

Another question, should i leave gem at levels, that are shown in this guide? For example, should i leave "increased area of effect support" on lvl 17?
Editado por útlima vez por eihou en 28 ago. 2017 16:11:42
hey guys what do you think about Soulthirst cloth belt ??
Nice spec, best PoE experience i ever had, thanks to the topic owner

Editado por útlima vez por Synthi en 28 ago. 2017 18:03:12
I'm having success with the build, until one major problem popped up - with Bronn's, Xophs, Devotos, etc., I'm having a really hard time keeping enough intelligence for my Blue gems, and they're only around lvl 16 or so. I've put intelligence jewels into all available slots, but I still have to sacrifice one of my rings as an "intelligence stick" of +40 or so int, at the cost of the really valuable rolls like fire damage, element damage, and resists.

Any advice at all?
Hello, I was wondering why I have big mana problems. I am level 78 and I need to run mana flask. I am using flammability and herald of ash. Any suggestions?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional