[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Awesome guys, thank you very much.

Tried uber lab again, much much easier now.

I am almost out of currency, but I tweaked the gear a bit:

Spoiler

That chest coloring took me a "bit" currency, but it is working now.

edit: changed physical to lightning to increased AoE, might try elemental focus.
Editado por útlima vez por kewkie en 22 ago. 2017 9:22:55
Can anyone explain the Physical to Lightning for me in the non-xoph chest? Why use it without xoph and not use it with xoph, even though we have Avatar of Fire in both cases?
"
simakover escribió:
That setup you use for uber lab farming? Devoto + bronn? Belly + windscream? Any other recommendations?

Tabula, 5L rare chest, all can clear Uber Lab. Even Bringer of Rain can clear Uber lab. :)

"
jiayong92 escribió:
hi, can any kind soul here look at my character and give some advice on what to upgrade next, i have 5.4k hp currently,my goal is to kill shaper and perhaps uber atziri. thanks!

Your character profile is hidden.

Also, I have added a new FAQ section in the guide so check that out too.

"
cryion escribió:
Can anyone explain the Physical to Lightning for me in the non-xoph chest? Why use it without xoph and not use it with xoph, even though we have Avatar of Fire in both cases?

You don't use Physical to Lightning gem anymore when you go for Avatar of Fire skill tree.

In fact, if you read the gems section carefully, Xoph's Blood and Avatar of Fire skill tree share the same gem setup.
"
kira1414 escribió:

In fact, if you read the gems section carefully, Xoph's Blood and Avatar of Fire skill tree share the same gem setup.

Not sure how I missed that, considering how often I check out the original post. Sorry. And thanks a lot!
for bronn's lithe , the colouring for 5L is a bit hard though D:
"
duabijitelur escribió:
for bronn's lithe , the colouring for 5L is a bit hard though D:

Yeah, took me like 450-500 chroms.
Could someone advise me what item i should upgrade next? Trying to 6l Bronn's since ~1000 Fusings but no success. I guess my Rings will need some upgrade, but I'm very much dependent on the Int from them. I even had to skill a +30 Node on the Tree for now.

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por trophant en 22 ago. 2017 10:25:28

"
jiayong92 escribió:
hi, can any kind soul here look at my character and give some advice on what to upgrade next, i have 5.4k hp currently,my goal is to kill shaper and perhaps uber atziri. thanks!

Your character profile is hidden.

Also, I have added a new FAQ section in the guide so check that out too.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional