[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

New player here. I've been following this build and I'm now level 51, so soon will be able to get Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe. I'm looking on poetrade and I can probs only afford one with maximum 4 sockets. I only have 10 chaos orb total as I've only been playing for a week or so.

Should I just wait til I have more chaos orb and buy a 6 slot one? Or just get one that's not as good now? I know I can use jeweller's orbs to try and get more slots but according to the wiki the odds of getting 5-6 slots seem really low... I could end up making it worse with less slots :s
"
trophant escribió:
Could someone advise me what item i should upgrade next? Trying to 6l Bronn's since ~1000 Fusings but no success. I guess my Rings will need some upgrade, but I'm very much dependent on the Int from them. I even had to skill a +30 Node on the Tree for now.

Spoiler

I see that you have re-colored your axe and forgot to insert a gem in the blue socket. You might want to fix that. :)

Your gears are decent. Probably just better rolls and getting Opal rings.

You will want a 6L chest next, and flasks will be the next area you can work on.

Jewels are important for the build too.

"
jiayong92 escribió:

oops my bad, character is visible now. do i need to replace my opal rings with int on them so i could refund 3 points on the skill tree? thanks!

Yes. 1 of your Opal rings is without life roll while the other has a mid-range life roll. Consider replacing them with better versions to push your toughness up.

I see that you spec-ed 3 points for 30 int near Devotion node and missing the 2 jewel sockets. They are better spent on a jewel socket and ilfe % node instead.

You can switch to this skill tree instead. You get to keep 30 int on the tree and have 4 jewel sockets instead of 2. The extra endurance charge is dropped.

"
Skyrei escribió:
With Bronns and Devotos you get alot of evasion, why dont you use Iron Reflexes in the skill tree to turn all of the evasion into armour?

It is answered in FAQ section in the guide. :)

"
mike19541 escribió:
Just wanted to say thank you for this build. I'm 86 right now and it's been a blast.

You are welcomed. :)

"
Django1987 escribió:
Right now, i dont know what i can change except for 6L, Xophs Blood - and 20% Quality gems. Anything else i really should consider, i feel like my dmg is not really good right now. (Avatar of Fire Build)

Edit: Ok I definitely need a better amulet!!

Your flask setup is wrong. Check out the flask section for recommended setup.

And yes. You will want to get Xoph's Blood and get those recommended unique flasks.

You can roll attack speed on your gloves.

"
xault escribió:
I hate recasting the Golem all the time, any idea's on which gem would be decent to replace it? Only time I really use it, is for bosses.

You can use Vengeance gem. I personally prefer Portal gem. ;)

"
davc1234567890 escribió:

But armour is better for melee

EDIT : how bad is this build w/o Xoph's Blood ?

Armor or evasion, it is answered in FAQ section. :)

Avatar of Fire skill tree can clear T16.

"
Krodah escribió:
I'm giving up on 6l until I get my Vorici another level. I've blown through a little over 1000 trying to get it, should have just saved them.

I'm having a weird issue where I'll be cruising along with no problems and all of the sudden get one shot. I'm thinking it is because I run across an ele reflect mob, but not sure.

Should I be using the anti-reflect ring for normal levelling? I use the 2 curse setup with Belly for safety and I'm still dying.

Working my gems to 20 right now, and will upgrade them all to 20% quality afterwards.

I need to get the mods on my health pot and sprint pot straighted out as well. I have a lion's roar, but don't use it while levelling.

Other than than that, are there any upgrades I should be looking for?

You are likely dying to single elemental reflect that pops up in the map at random occurrence. You can identify them by the aura they emit (a swirling ring with 3 color balls circulating along the ring):

I strongly recommend you to equip Sibyl's Lament in the left ring slot when you are focusing on leveling.

Alternatively, Soul of Yugul + Primeval Force = 35% reduced elemental reflect which should be sufficient to handle single elemental reflect with Ruby flask popped too.

I have also added this into the FAQ section since this is a commonly asked question. :)

"
Mattheus86 escribió:
New player here. I've been following this build and I'm now level 51, so soon will be able to get Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe. I'm looking on poetrade and I can probs only afford one with maximum 4 sockets. I only have 10 chaos orb total as I've only been playing for a week or so.

Should I just wait til I have more chaos orb and buy a 6 slot one? Or just get one that's not as good now? I know I can use jeweller's orbs to try and get more slots but according to the wiki the odds of getting 5-6 slots seem really low... I could end up making it worse with less slots :s

Either way works. Safest bet will be having the axe with 6 sockets.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 22 ago. 2017 20:03:45
Trying to color a Bronn's was the worst f**king decision I have ever made in this game.

Use the calculator, did 1r1b 200 times.
I did bought Xoph's, decided to go for it even when i din't need it. This build is the best build i have played so far i did start only with ngamahu's and carnage heart, two weeks into the build running uber labs, regular atziri and pushing T15-16 maps.

Also runnig tiers 10-13 with magic find

But i have a question, in terms of dps is ele focus better than faster attacks in cyclone?
I think i can go for the 3R2B1G, but is it worth?
How about The Taming?
hit a wall against minotaur. can't defeat him no matter what. everything he does is one shot to me and i have followed this guide strictly, down to the gears and nodes and flasks.

anyone?
Any tips for Hydra ?

And, can I use any belt ? I have a decently rolled Leather belt with good stats. But do i necessary need an armour based vanguard belt ?
Editado por útlima vez por Valant en 23 ago. 2017 0:12:32
"
pichapie escribió:
hit a wall against minotaur. can't defeat him no matter what. everything he does is one shot to me and i have followed this guide strictly, down to the gears and nodes and flasks.

anyone?

How much life do you have? seems like you are missing alot of flat life in your gear. I would take out Iron Reflexes since granite flask is enought and stacking alot of armor does nothing against high damage.
what you saw is my iir set up. i'm currently at 6.5k
If I am correct, most of our damage should come from the meatballs right?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional