[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kisiel15 escribió:
Hi guys,
first ty for build, it's cool. I'm playing this league casually, don't do strand meta etc :)
My qestion it's where you got your Xoph's amulet? Did you buy it (600 c? wow) or drop by them self? :)
Ty for answers

Spec into Avatar of Fire is another option.
Editado por útlima vez por MeLikeChoco en 23 ago. 2017 11:45:08
@elemental overload crit: don't aim for crit, the base crit is enough when it matters and i explain why and how:

usually we hit/kill every content up to t16 with our cyclone alone, mobs that survive are either rares with high hp, harbinger packs, guardians or endgame bosses.

when we hit fast and kill fast, we do not need a 100% uptime on EO since it will not increase our effective clear speed.

so why would we specc into it after all? it triggers a lot and has a 100% uptime when our molten burst hits frequently aka on anything that stand longer than 2-3 seconds? why is that? well that is easy to explain: when you fire 9 projectiles twice per second while attacking 8 times with cylcone simultaniously you WILL have a 100% uptime due to the sheer amount of hits.

tdlr: EO spices up our single target by a mile while not lowering our clear speed.
p.s.: also specced into another accuracy node besides slaughter giving us 90% hit with just 2 accuracy items alone which seems rather affordable
IGN: Kitaen
I need some tips since I am missing stats for both INT and DEX. I just purchased Xoph's Amulet and when equipped I'll be missing the following stats: 48 DEX and 50 INT (once I respec from the Avatar Skill Tree to one of the other skill trees)

Underneath is my following gear and I would like it if you guys could help me identify some equipment pieces that could be replaced and how to solve my stat-problem.

"
Feeder_thai escribió:
I need some tips since I am missing stats for both INT and DEX. I just purchased Xoph's Amulet and when equipped I'll be missing the following stats: 48 DEX and 50 INT (once I respec from the Avatar Skill Tree to one of the other skill trees)

Underneath is my following gear and I would like it if you guys could help me identify some equipment pieces that could be replaced and how to solve my stat-problem.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Shouldn't be lacking DEX i believe, do you have point blank?
I'm also using primeval force tree so there's a lot of dex on the way to Herbalism. Devoto's helps a ton.

You can get int on rings/jewels/boots preferably, something like HP + double res + int on boots, possible on gloves as well but i'd go for HP + Double res + aspd there, seems like you don't have any int on rings.

I found that common base rings tend to be more cost efficient than Opal, IMO its not worth getting opals with a ton of WED if you're gonna be lacking both on stats and hp. A good phys and/or fire flat roll can be just as good.

Int gear example:

Jewels with hp + 1 dmg mod + str/int or pure int weren't so expensive.

Editado por útlima vez por Phosphenez en 23 ago. 2017 13:24:40
Hey all. Loving this build so far. I've managed to save up about 150 chaos and I was looking for some advice on how to spend it. Should I be going dying sun, or keep saving and saving and saving for xophs?

My jewels are also pretty sad, should i spend some currency to fix that?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Devant/characters

Appreciate any help here. Should be hitting level 90 tonight and would like to start trying some guardians / shaper.
"
Phosphenez escribió:
"
Feeder_thai escribió:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Shouldn't be lacking DEX i believe, do you have point blank?
I'm also using primeval force tree so there's a lot of dex on the way to Herbalism. Devoto's helps a ton.

You can get int on rings/jewels/boots preferably, something like HP + double res + int on boots, possible on gloves as well but i'd go for HP + Double res + aspd there, seems like you don't have any int on rings.

I found that common base rings tend to be more cost efficient than Opal, IMO its not worth getting opals with a ton of WED if you're gonna be lacking both on stats and hp. A good phys and/or fire flat roll can be just as good.

Int gear example:

Jewels with hp + 1 dmg mod + str/int or pure int weren't so expensive.

Alright thanks, I re-equipped some gear and wasn't lacking in DEX afterall. Just working on fixing my Cold RES and Int right now. Will take your advice and replace one of the Opals with some INT and more HP. I'll also be getting a Jewel with some INT, which should fix my stat problem for now :)
My life still seems pretty low at Lv78. I still have life nodes to grab, but I'm wondering if I should grab a Life/WED amulet instead of Carnage Heart to farm uber lab with? I'm at around 4.5k life right now with my current gear:

Spoiler
"
dbush2765 escribió:
My life still seems pretty low at Lv78. I still have life nodes to grab, but I'm wondering if I should grab a Life/WED amulet instead of Carnage Heart to farm uber lab with? I'm at around 4.5k life right now with my current gear:

Spoiler

4.6k might be scary if doing full key runs depending on what buffs izaro has, leveling and more life nodes will sure help but it should be doable with a bit of dodging, i'd recommend trying it, should be able to burst izaro pretty quick then just run around, just make sure you have optimal flasks to not get 1shot.
"
Phosphenez escribió:
"
dbush2765 escribió:

Spoiler

4.6k might be scary if doing full key runs depending on what buffs izaro has, leveling and more life nodes will sure help but it should be doable with a bit of dodging, i'd recommend trying it, should be able to burst izaro pretty quick then just run around, just make sure you have optimal flasks to not get 1shot.

Got it. I figured just leveling and grabbing more life nodes would be best, just wanted to make sure. At 4.6k now, and I get a 10% life node next level. I figure I can get better life on stuff like the boots and one of my ring slots, too.
is Xoph's blood really worth getting over a 6L when you already have AoF skill tree? On PoB it seems like grabbing a 6L gives a lot more dps

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional