[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

current gear @ lvl 75 sitting at 4.8k hp

did atziri without problem, tried uberlab but had a hard time vs argus/izaro. Thinking about switching to belly of the beast+windscream, is there any more defensive layers that I can add? damage is not a problem, but when I farm uberlab I like to watch netflix on 2nd screen so anything that makes me tankier would be appreciated!

will cwdt - ic - enduring cry even work?

before I had ic and molten shell which worked fine but I somehow see enduring cry rarely proccing? Is there any other more defensive setup? If i switch to belly and windscream I will have to get lots of resist on the jewels/other rings to be capped!
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Editado por útlima vez por Knampfclown en 24 ago. 2017 2:45:16
"
Knampfclown escribió:

before I had ic and molten shell which worked fine but I somehow see enduring cry rarely proccing? Is there any other more defensive setup? If i switch to belly and windscream I will have to get lots of resist on the jewels/other rings to be capped!

You are supposed to cast Enduring Cry by yourself. So Immortal Call will procc after it with an increased duration (it drains all endurance charges for increased duration).

"
FuryofZion escribió:
got a question regarding the leveling gems he recommeded: how am i suppose to use 5 gems from a low level? (pre 55) what should i buy to use it? or did he mean just to use a combination of EQ + w/e we feel is correct for us? I really didnt get this and I really wanna start leveling this build.

also any leveling tips from people who are playing this build are welcomed! I dont have much currency to spend, and I really cant wait to hop off my totem (pizzasticks) build for something more active and fun :(

I just used Molten Strike in a 4-link with the biggest two handed weapon I could find. And it worked really good. Just be sure to grab that Wildfire jewel you get from a quest during leveling.

Editado por útlima vez por ooFunky en 24 ago. 2017 3:09:50
Thanks for the build! It's really awesome. Doing fine in HC, just got me a Xophs blood. Gear:

Spoiler

Sitting on near 7k life at lvl 84, had to respec some life nodes for +int when I ditched carnage heart, but working on replacement gear with more intel.

My question is: what gems should I prioritise for quality? Doing some Uber lab runs and building up a gcp storage.
"
ooFunky escribió:
"
Knampfclown escribió:

You are supposed to cast Enduring Cry by yourself. So Immortal Call will procc after it with an increased duration (it drains all endurance charges for increased duration).

"
FuryofZion escribió:
got a question regarding the leveling gems he recommeded: how am i suppose to use 5 gems from a low level? (pre 55) what should i buy to use it? or did he mean just to use a combination of EQ + w/e we feel is correct for us? I really didnt get this and I really wanna start leveling this build.

also any leveling tips from people who are playing this build are welcomed! I dont have much currency to spend, and I really cant wait to hop off my totem (pizzasticks) build for something more active and fun :(

I just used Molten Strike in a 4-link with the biggest two handed weapon I could find. And it worked really good. Just be sure to grab that Wildfire jewel you get from a quest during leveling.

oh yeah right. I should change the links then. Do you think it would make sense to get bronns 6link (not only for the dmg buff, but also for the high phys mit gain?) I can get jewels to balance resists I just really need to be more sustainable vs phys dmg so I don't need to 100% focus on poe and lab while watching films D:
Hey guys, new player here, thanks for the guide. I just need to ask some questions because iam not sure if i am heading the right direction with this build.

I am not sure if you guys can see my items and skill tree, i think you can since i enabled public viewing.

Anyway I got most of the items for this build except xoph amulet which i wont get for some time so iam following the Avatar of Fire skill tree.

My question is since i wont have 6link armor either for some time should i still be going for max elem dmg. or physical or watever?
area
In my 5link garb armor which 5th gem is better physical to lighting support, increased area of effect or conc. effect supp.?

I know the guide says physical to lighting but iam a bit unsure which one does more dmg and if i go physical to lighting does that mean that my rings and items need to add extra lightning dmg aslo?

Anyway, i have more questions but i'll keep it simple for now and if i can get some help ill ask some more, thanks.
"
Knampfclown escribió:
oh yeah right. I should change the links then. Do you think it would make sense to get bronns 6link (not only for the dmg buff, but also for the high phys mit gain?) I can get jewels to balance resists I just really need to be more sustainable vs phys dmg so I don't need to 100% focus on poe and lab while watching films D:

I did not use Bronn yet. Only have a 5-link Belly myself. But physical mitigation with Bronn? I don't think I get what you mean. :D
You lose life, resists, armor when switching your chest, only getting evasion.

"
Annelise22 escribió:
Hey guys, new player here, thanks for the guide. I just need to ask some questions because iam not sure if i am heading the right direction with this build.

I am not sure if you guys can see my items and skill tree, i think you can since i enabled public viewing.

Anyway I got most of the items for this build except xoph amulet which i wont get for some time so iam following the Avatar of Fire skill tree.

My question is since i wont have 6link armor either for some time should i still be going for max elem dmg. or physical or watever?
area
In my 5link garb armor which 5th gem is better physical to lighting support, increased area of effect or conc. effect supp.?

I know the guide says physical to lighting but iam a bit unsure which one does more dmg and if i go physical to lighting does that mean that my rings and items need to add extra lightning dmg aslo?

Anyway, i have more questions but i'll keep it simple for now and if i can get some help ill ask some more, thanks.

Do not use Phsysical to Lightning Support with Avatar of Fire or Xoph. Your physical damage is converted to fire (Ngamahu and Avatar of Fire). Put in Elemental Focus (does not ignite) or Added Fire Damage (does ignite) or Faster Attacks. I am using Elemental Focus right now.
Editado por útlima vez por ooFunky en 24 ago. 2017 4:00:14
Been struggling doing t14-15 maps in general. Tried multiple respecs to get more life or damage for bosses. I can't seem to lifesteal enough for bosses and usually get blown up. Any advice on how people are getting 200k+ damage with cyclone? The max output for me is around 100k cyclone all flasked up/onslaught. would a better Ngamahu make that much of a difference?

Spoiler

"
Tranman409 escribió:
Been struggling doing t14-15 maps in general. Tried multiple respecs to get more life or damage for bosses. I can't seem to lifesteal enough for bosses and usually get blown up. Any advice on how people are getting 200k+ damage with cyclone? The max output for me is around 100k cyclone all flasked up/onslaught. would a better Ngamahu make that much of a difference?

I switched recently form a pretty bad roll to a pretty good roll. Did not make a whole ton of difference, but was noticable on the tooltip dps.
The switch to 5L was great though, obviously.
Im sitting at 50k tooltip dps buffed (too lazy for blood rage though). Really wondering sometimes how one can get up to 4 times that, but I suppose taste of hate + 6link do a lot of work.

I havent tried any T15s yet except Breachhead. Breachhead is relatively easy.
Only done Mineral Pools if I remember correctly, but that is no problem either.

I suppose the trick with tier 14/15 is experience and knowing when to stop facetanking the bosses. Today evening I ll finally have enough time for some gaming and Im curious to find out if I ll struggle with the other 14s and 15s as well. (major lack of experience on my end when it comes to the high tier stuff. Never sticked around long enough. This time I did. ^^)
Editado por útlima vez por cryion en 24 ago. 2017 4:10:27
going to use iron reflexes with bronn's of course. I think I'll buy one later and see if it solves the problem
"
Tranman409 escribió:

How much life to you have? Your only items with life are gloves and belt (low rolls too). That's not enough I guess.

You're missing damage on your axe like you said (37% phys), on your gloves, on your jewels (there is one empty jewel slot?) and Taste of Hate and/or Dying Sun flasks.

Also you have no Lab enchants. The one on your boots is rather useless I guess since you don't ignite with your Elemental Focus gems.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional