[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Right now, i dont know what i can change except for 6L, Xophs Blood - and 20% Quality gems. Anything else i really should consider, i feel like my dmg is not really good right now. (Avatar of Fire Build)

Edit: Ok I definitely need a better amulet!!
Editado por útlima vez por Django1987 en 22 ago. 2017 12:07:43
"
kira1414 escribió:

Also, I have added a new FAQ section in the guide so check that out too.

New FAQ is great! Thanks for continually improving the guide and also for all the work you do answering questions posted here!!
"
Skyrei escribió:
With Bronns and Devotos you get alot of evasion, why dont you use Iron Reflexes in the skill tree to turn all of the evasion into armour?

because evasion is great
IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen escribió:
"
Skyrei escribió:
With Bronns and Devotos you get alot of evasion, why dont you use Iron Reflexes in the skill tree to turn all of the evasion into armour?

because evasion is great

But armour is better for melee

EDIT : how bad is this build w/o Xoph's Blood ?

Editado por útlima vez por davc1234567890 en 22 ago. 2017 16:52:36
I hate recasting the Golem all the time, any idea's on which gem would be decent to replace it? Only time I really use it, is for bosses.
"
davc1234567890 escribió:
"
Kitaen escribió:
"
Skyrei escribió:

because evasion is great

But armour is better for melee

EDIT : how bad is this build w/o Xoph's Blood ?

I was able to do t14s maps without Xoph's Blood pretty easy.
if anyone's intrested, i made my version of this build on hc (dedicated to farm uber lab) but went pretty smooth with t14\15 , and unique maps like vinktar or oba's

accumulating money for xoph's
IGN Dareiosh
"
Kitaen escribió:
"
pichapie escribió:
build is solid but i'm finding myself dying to ele ref mobs especially beyond spawning out of nowhere with ele ref. any remedy??

pantheon power, always push ruby flask and if that is still not enough use the anti reflect ring. i am never dying to reflect even without the ring.

On the flip side i was dying to reflect all the freaking time coming out of random groups of harbingers and stuff.

I run the anti-reflect ring all the time and havn't died to reflect since. I just run it full and still have 6k life. So why not? Seems to work for me. Nothing wrong with wearing that ring. You can replace it with something if you want for shaper etc, but i just run with it, i got the dps and stats for shaper even with it on and still have room to improve build without removing it.

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por Fuzzballx en 22 ago. 2017 17:46:01
Upgraded to a better version of the axe and to a 5link bronns. Managed to get 2r, 2g, 1b. Didnt expect a lvl1 Elemental Focus support to add that much damage. Good stuff.
Decided to then go blindly into that tier15 Harbinger map.
Good experience, despite dying once because I simply wasnt careful at all.
After that I started popping Lions Roar (which I orbed from a cheap atziris haha) when too much stuff balled up on me during the boss fight. That knockback is better than any armor or evasion bonus haha.

Enjoying the hell out of this build!
I'm giving up on 6l until I get my Vorici another level. I've blown through a little over 1000 trying to get it, should have just saved them.

I'm having a weird issue where I'll be cruising along with no problems and all of the sudden get one shot. I'm thinking it is because I run across an ele reflect mob, but not sure.

Should I be using the anti-reflect ring for normal levelling? I use the 2 curse setup with Belly for safety and I'm still dying.

Working my gems to 20 right now, and will upgrade them all to 20% quality afterwards.

I need to get the mods on my health pot and sprint pot straighted out as well. I have a lion's roar, but don't use it while levelling.

Other than than that, are there any upgrades I should be looking for?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional