[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

THe lightning golem dies too fast in some situations. What are some other potential gem replacements ?
"
Knytestorme escribió:
Ok, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but I need help.

I'm able to run things like t11/Beachhead fine but p3 Izaro keeps 1-shotting me every time I'm able to make it to him (I find I get indecisive when it comes to romba/saw/spike pillar traps) but by landing on me as I don't seem to be able to react quickly enough to his leap and find if the final traps aren't like fire floor and spikes I just can't find a spot to move around to safely.

Stats currently are;
* 4257 life (can't really see a spot to increase life given other needs and currency)
* 6040 armour
* 33% phsy reduction
* Overcapped in all resists
* 56k cyc dps (dps is not an issue on any fight so far)

I'm fairly certain it's a situation where the answer is either "git gud" or "You're too old to react quickly enough any more" so am considering just running uber when the floor is fire and spikes but would be nice if anything fundamentally broken in my gear was actually the issue rather than my ability.

Your rare gears are missing a lot of life rolls. Upgrade them and you should have a healthier life pool.

For handling traps, cyclone through at least 5 mobs to trigger Endless Hunger. Once you have that, you can easily run through traps and not take much (if any) damage.

You are also using the wrong flask setup. Refer to the guide for the recommended flask setup.

Pop the flasks when Izaro surfaces and burst him down ASAP.

For phase 1 and 2, take note of his health. The moment it stop moving, you can disengage from the fight and just run around the room till he runs away.

I have added a FAQ section in the guide. You can check that out too.

"
Valant escribió:
THe lightning golem dies too fast in some situations. What are some other potential gem replacements ?

Portal gem? I love portal gem.
"
Valant escribió:

I just linked the golem to CWDT so i don't have to worry about recasting it every 10 sec
That setup you use for uber lab farming? Devoto + bronn? Belly + windscream? Any other recommendations?
build is solid but i'm finding myself dying to ele ref mobs especially beyond spawning out of nowhere with ele ref. any remedy??
"
pichapie escribió:
build is solid but i'm finding myself dying to ele ref mobs especially beyond spawning out of nowhere with ele ref. any remedy??

pantheon power, always push ruby flask and if that is still not enough use the anti reflect ring. i am never dying to reflect even without the ring.
IGN: Kitaen
hi, can any kind soul here look at my character and give some advice on what to upgrade next, i have 5.4k hp currently,my goal is to kill shaper and perhaps uber atziri. thanks!
Alright, I feel like I need a little help.

First my current gear setup:

Spoiler

Flask setup:
Spoiler

And skill tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FCAUcRR1Fm8YkRjbHRQhVSFgIq8j0yefLlMyfjboOFM5DjpSPAU8LUCgR35QR14TXzlhIWFSZU1lp2XwZlRmnmebaPJvJ3IPdO108XVOdqx253rve3R82YIHgpuE2YTvhVKFe4WnhmCGtIdqivCPYJBslG-XeZo7mmqbLZ_fogCkwqU1po2pJ6mUrY2uPq5Qr2yvjbCrsoC8n702vqfAZsCmxILGrs9-02_ZYdl82sHcPeNq5FHqGOsJ7DjvDu9O73zwH_cy-Ov60g==?accountName=kewkie&characterName=IzaroMeatShield

I am thinking about of sacrificing Dying Sun in order to get some currency to upgrade my gear (esepcially gloves) and to get a 6L bronn's.

Also I am not sure about the voidheart setup.

I would like to prefer to ditch it and get some better rings (opal I assume), then re-colour my current bronn's and use another gem setup.

Currently sitting at 3.7k life, 2600 armour, capped resis.
Editado por útlima vez por kewkie en 22 ago. 2017 6:16:53
"
kewkie escribió:

Spoiler

Flask setup:
Spoiler

And skill tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48FCAUcRR1Fm8YkRjbHRQhVSFgIq8j0yefLlMyfjboOFM5DjpSPAU8LUCgR35QR14TXzlhIWFSZU1lp2XwZlRmnmebaPJvJ3IPdO108XVOdqx253rve3R82YIHgpuE2YTvhVKFe4WnhmCGtIdqivCPYJBslG-XeZo7mmqbLZ_fogCkwqU1po2pJ6mUrY2uPq5Qr2yvjbCrsoC8n702vqfAZsCmxILGrs9-02_ZYdl82sHcPeNq5FHqGOsJ7DjvDu9O73zwH_cy-Ov60g==?accountName=kewkie&characterName=IzaroMeatShield

I am thinking about of sacrificing Dying Sun in order to get some currency to upgrade my gear (esepcially gloves) and to get a 6L bronn's.

I would like to prefer to ditch it and get some better rings (opal I assume), then re-colour my current bronn's and use another gem setup.

To quote OP "P.S. Voidheart setup will not work with the above Avatar of Fire skill trees"
You are using AoF and voidheart atm. Respec to the LvL90 Avatar of Fire skilltree in the description and you will (assuming you are lvl 89 right now looking at your char) gain +2 jewel sockets and more %life.

I would get rid of voidheart and get more +life on rings, gloves and boots (also movementspeed). Gloves and Boots can roll 100+life and arent that expensive if u go for dual res. If that means you lose resis, get jewels with +res +ias/phys/fire/life. Search a few combinations of that on poe.trade and you will find jewels for <5c. Also get rid of one life flask and get a Granite Flask (considering Taste of Hate is too expensive for you) and "cannot be frozen" on quicksilver.
"
kewkie escribió:

Spoiler

Flask setup:
Spoiler

And skill tree:
Spoiler

remove voidheart and get a proper ring wtih resis and life. don't fall for the opal/steel ring trap, there are plenty of good rings around: look out for 60+ life, flat physical, resis (the more the better) and if you can afford 30%+ WED.

socket ele focus over fire pen in your weapon.
added chaos in chest is horrible, conc effect in chest is horrible aswell, get WED and melee physical asap.

buy some cheap ass 5c gloves that have twice your stats (and resis) and boots that have 25-30% MS.
~80 resi boots with 80+ life and 30% MS are 15-25c, do not look for fancy armour/evasion rolls, raw stats, especially life, is all you need for now.
get a lions roar (also fairly cheap for the dps upgrade it provides) and remove one life flask.
once you have decent gloves, boots and the lions roar, do the uberlab, buy the twice enchanted prophecy and enchant your helm and your boots first.

your build should look like this for now (i suggest you do exactely as i propose here, since this way you do get the most out of your skillpoints):
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQBAASzBS0JlgthDHAOPBQgFHEUdRXsFm8YkRjbGjgdFCFgIq8nLyefLlMyfjboOFM5DjpSPAU8LUCgR35QR1nzXhNhUmVNZfBmnmebaGVo8m8ncg9yqXTtdPF1Tnasdud673zZggeDX4PMhNmE74VShaeGYIa0h2qK8I9gkFWQbJRvl3maap_fogCkwqU1po2pJ6mUrKqtja4-r2yvjbKAtz65HbyfvTa-p8Bmxq7KkM9-02_Yvdlh2XzaweNq5FHpRuoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_Pd9zL46_rS_go=?accountName=kewkie&characterName=IzaroMeatShield

you get a ton of life nodes, 2 more jewel slots, sacrify some dps nodes, but that is fine since all you need for now is life, 3.7k is at least 1500 life too low.

regarding jewels: every jewel HAS to have at least 5% life and any of the following mods:
%physical damage with axes
%physical damage
%physical damage with 2 handed weapon
%fire damage
any third stat is welcome but _not_ mandatory for now.

the 6 link in your bronns is completely neglectible for now and should be your last upgrade in the build (even after the amulet). do not even dare to sell your ruby flask:)

IGN: Kitaen
Editado por útlima vez por Kitaen en 22 ago. 2017 7:23:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional