[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
SlowDrugs escribió:
Hello guys. Please help me, how can i up my dps? Ofc next step 6L,ToH and end my gems 20/20. But now i have low budjet and no ideas : (

My profile
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SlowDrugs/characters

My dps unbuff in HO.
Spoiler

Sorry for my bad english.

Flat phys/fire on jewelry, %wed rolls on rings/belt and preferably rustic/heavy/leather, opal/steel rings, boot/gloves enchantment
So if I do the VOIDHEART Until i can buy XOPH'S BLOOD, Do i just go buy your Reguler NonAoF Tree??? Thankss
How maintain 2 curses with belly + windscream setup that you mention? looks like interest boss farm configuration, but 2 curses + ash give you 5% mana that not enough for cyclone
Hello, new player here so this is probably a simple question. But according to the OP it says levelling becomes a lot easier after level 55. Why is that? What do you get at 55?
"
Mattheus86 escribió:
Hello, new player here so this is probably a simple question. But according to the OP it says levelling becomes a lot easier after level 55. Why is that? What do you get at 55?

If you pre-bought some gear then you will be able to wear the Abyssal Axe and Bronn's Lithe (that's what I bought atleast) so that's why it becomes easier.
Editado por útlima vez por Feeder_thai en 21 ago. 2017 17:47:05
"
simakover escribió:
How maintain 2 curses with belly + windscream setup that you mention? looks like interest boss farm configuration, but 2 curses + ash give you 5% mana that not enough for cyclone

Probably enlighten level 3/4

"
Mattheus86 escribió:

At level 55 you can use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ngamahu%27s_Flame
Hi guys!

Need some advice. What gear should I be aiming for now? - and is there anything that I currently have that could be upgraded for the better?

Should I be saving up for a Xoph's Amulet or what's the next step that could be a little bit cheaper?

Editado por útlima vez por Feeder_thai en 21 ago. 2017 17:56:19
Was wondering why no one thought about the emberwake + taming combo yet, but apparently emberwake got gutted in 3.0.0. ;(
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
Hey there! I was looking for some cheap leaguestarter (Harbringer) and decided to give this build a try, its great! A few days ago I killed Shaper, today I've cleared my very first Uber Atziri. Just wanted to thank you!

My gear so far:

Hey everyone,

I'm having an issue with my cyclone build. Never played duelist before. I'm currently at level 52 and I'm having a problem maintaining my mana pool( even with an elreon ring and a mana flask). Flammability and Herald of ash auras consume the most of my mana pool. I'd appreciate if you have any advise. Thanks in advance!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional