[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Kitaen escribió:
"
fur4sx escribió:
thx for the great build and also thread with your permanent replies

wouldn´t it be better to drop Catalyse 10%+24% ele dmg with attack skills and

go for Executioner 15%+15%+24% phys dmg wit 2handed ?

i do prefer that aswell, especially when you are not 94+ and have to haggle around skill points

yeah but isn´t it the overall better dps option, besides the one more required skill point?
"
Kitaen escribió:
"
Pixelshady escribió:
>Very cheap
>xoph's blood
>dying sun

>V E R Y C H E A P

hardly a build that can start as cheap as nagamahus and be good straight away.

the beauty is that you can scale this into lategame like almost no other build. if you want to spent a lot of currency, you will certainly find a way aswell.

Several people who are new to the game this league that are from two communities i participate in decided to just do what i'm doing to get into the game for the first time.

They knew nothing about trading or the game or anything, They have played Diablo 2 though, heh. (2, not 3)

I suggested they level with Sunder like i did to 55+ and able to afford Gnamahu's, They both got 55+ around the time the Gnamahus dropped to 23c or so from 55c. Both were able to afford that, a 2 chaos 5 link chest, some essence of greed for the chest, and able to 5 socket the ngamahus at that point without my help (well i helped them walk through how to use poe.trade and search for and buy the axe).

One of them even immediately afforded Devotos and carange heart cause he found an ex in act 8.

They all immediately blew through the rest of the acts and early maps just with that. 20 to 60 chaos in gear, and felt like they had working powerful toons.

Then i taught em how to roll flasks properly for the build and they were even more stunned.

Brand new players, able to afford and feel powerful with this build, with no outside help and few currency/drops.

This is awesome for budget/new players.
"
couldbejohn123 escribió:
How come this build doesn't use iron reflexes? Is the 34% evade chance really worth losing the phys damage reduction?

"
KostyaDominator escribió:
NOTe:
If you use Bronn's take in skilltree "Iron reflexes" is very up armor.

Saw this asked a few times. Is it better to go raw armor vs a mix of armor/evasion? What's the breakpoint?

****EDIT: page 167 it was answered (slowly making my way back)

"
You can certainly go for Iron Reflexes but without it is fine if your armor is at 3000.

=========

Appreciate reading through the thread to get a sense of what is important. Would it help others (i know it would me) to have a section in the guide with a high-level (expensive) upgrade path perhaps?

5 link chest > taste of hate > 6 link chest > dying sun > xoph amulet? perhaps (i'm not sure if this is correct ;)

Editado por útlima vez por roya82 en 21 ago. 2017 12:20:09
"
roya82 escribió:
"
couldbejohn123 escribió:
How come this build doesn't use iron reflexes? Is the 34% evade chance really worth losing the phys damage reduction?

"
KostyaDominator escribió:
NOTe:
If you use Bronn's take in skilltree "Iron reflexes" is very up armor.

Saw this asked a few times. Is it better to go raw armor vs a mix of armor/evasion? What's the breakpoint?

Appreciate reading through the thread to get a sense of what is important. Would it help others (i know it would me) to have a section in the guide with a high-level (expensive) upgrade path perhaps?

5 link chest > taste of hate > 6 link chest > dying sun > xoph amulet? perhaps (i'm not sure if this is correct ;)

'

5L > Xoph > 6L > Taste > Wise Oak perfect roll > Dying Sun i believe would be optimal.

Xoph's saves you a lot of skill points as well as giving life and damage. It's realy huge.
"
Fuzzballx escribió:
"
Kitaen escribió:
"
Pixelshady escribió:
>Very cheap
>xoph's blood
>dying sun

>V E R Y C H E A P

hardly a build that can start as cheap as nagamahus and be good straight away.

the beauty is that you can scale this into lategame like almost no other build. if you want to spent a lot of currency, you will certainly find a way aswell.

Several people who are new to the game this league that are from two communities i participate in decided to just do what i'm doing to get into the game for the first time.

They knew nothing about trading or the game or anything, They have played Diablo 2 though, heh. (2, not 3)

I suggested they level with Sunder like i did to 55+ and able to afford Gnamahu's, They both got 55+ around the time the Gnamahus dropped to 23c or so from 55c. Both were able to afford that, a 2 chaos 5 link chest, some essence of greed for the chest, and able to 5 socket the ngamahus at that point without my help (well i helped them walk through how to use poe.trade and search for and buy the axe).

One of them even immediately afforded Devotos and carange heart cause he found an ex in act 8.

They all immediately blew through the rest of the acts and early maps just with that. 20 to 60 chaos in gear, and felt like they had working powerful toons.

Then i taught em how to roll flasks properly for the build and they were even more stunned.

Brand new players, able to afford and feel powerful with this build, with no outside help and few currency/drops.

This is awesome for budget/new players.

Can confirm that, I started playing poe seriously for the first time this season (before i would only get to like lvl 50 and stop playing). Made enough currency on another char to buy ngamu and tabula (so about 60c) and thats my gear now

Spoiler

Maybe it's not the best but it works and keeps getting better
am i loosing many, if run Faster attack on 5L? without xorn. FA looks like good quality of life gem

and if use 2 curse + ash setup, am i need some mana reservation or mana leech on tree? or in items?
Editado por útlima vez por simakover en 21 ago. 2017 15:23:29
I'm following this build for a while now, but some how I cant beat shaper yet with it. He just one shots me with some skills, so doesn't matter if I can leech. Anyone has any suggestions?

I have 5.4 health 200 shield and 3.3k armour. The next level I'm going to pick health nodes, but I'm not sure the 500 health will matter really. I'm lvl 84. I'm doing around 50k dps.

Editado por útlima vez por youlikemenow en 21 ago. 2017 15:54:03
Hello guys. Please help me, how can i up my dps? Ofc next step 6L,ToH and end my gems 20/20. But now i have low budjet and no ideas : (

My profile
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SlowDrugs/characters

My dps unbuff in HO.
Spoiler

Sorry for my bad english.
nvm, my bad for trying too early with too less life and armour.
Editado por útlima vez por kewkie en 21 ago. 2017 17:11:42
"
youlikemenow escribió:
I'm following this build for a while now, but some how I cant beat shaper yet with it. He just one shots me with some skills, so doesn't matter if I can leech. Anyone has any suggestions?

I have 5.4 health 200 shield and 3.3k armour. The next level I'm going to pick health nodes, but I'm not sure the 500 health will matter really. I'm lvl 84. I'm doing around 50k dps.

Spoiler

It's mechanics at this point mate. Shaper's ground slam will one shot everyone. When he disappears and comes back. shaper's balls that cover the screen, you must hide under the shield for.

Shapers lightning attacks you need to dodge as much as possible of. If the balls hit you far away, i think you just die too, and the beam obviously will kill you quickly.

At this point, what you need is practice. Save up some shaper sets, finish a level up, and then try him mulitple times. I'd also get to at least 92 for some more life/damage since that's pretty easy if you got the maps which clearly you must. 84 is a lil low and any factions of a second you can get to get out of his AoE's before you die will help. Etc.

I am far from pro at shaper, i'm still learning it myself, i did it successfully once after 3 fails or so in breach, and i'm just starting to learn it again now in this league where i plan to do it a lot and really get good at it.

What i learned though, my biggest lesson in getting my first kill is, you have to do it enough that you get and stay calm while doing it (if you have a tendency to get anxious or excited and i do), and focus on the mechanics more than the damage damage damage. If you just try to kill him fast as possible you will die. You have to focus on knowing when to pour on that damage and use your flasks and when you to fcous on evasion and dodging his shit and the other fight mechanics.

Maybe there are builds today that can leech through his lightning blast, i dunno, certainly not this one, but as long as you don't stand it, ifyou just catch the edge then out and then cyclone back n forth ascross his back half you should be ok. And his rapid fire balls don't seem to trouble me if i'm cycloning on him. If they're long range like i'm setting off a aoe ball on the edge and one comes at me and hits i'm fried instantly though.

I made it to Phase 3 in my first attempt this league, i was pretty happy with that. It took me like 3 sets to get to Phase 3 when i first did him in breech:) hehe. I'm no mechanical genious anymore. Gettin older.
Editado por útlima vez por Fuzzballx en 21 ago. 2017 16:43:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional