[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 escribió:
Xoph's Blood is end game goal so it pretty much depend on what you want to achieve. If farming Uber Lab and regular Atziri is just what you want to focus on, then Xoph's Blood is not needed

Hi, I just read that quote of you and since that is pretty much what I want to do with this build, which tree would you recommend? With or without ignite? Should I take Avatar of Fire or not?

Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por xour en 20 ago. 2017 23:36:54
NOTe:
If you use Bronn's take in skilltree "Iron reflexes" is very up armour.
Editado por útlima vez por KostyaDominator en 21 ago. 2017 0:06:20
Somewhat upgraded my jewels (still need to keep some for int and resists), which rings would you recommend Opal or Steel base?
on the three dragons helm setup:

i am very sure you cannot ignite a mob when you have taming, i don't see how this could ever work, since you are only doing fire damage which will NOT apply ignite while wearing three dragons.

also unless you have crit, you cannot shock without "chance to shock" (which you have with the taming, but is rather low)

the belt is definitly a downgrade over a good rustic/leather belt. i have a LOT more dmg with a 23% rustic with WED on it. intimidate it is a 10% increase modifier and not a 10% more after all, the crit thing is certainly okay, but with already losing a ton of life on the rings, i don't see this belt happen imho.

also for the helm: you lose quite a lot of other stats such as 16% ias, 20% movementspeed and 25 chaos res, also a ton of armour/evasion

dps wise the three dragons is certainly an improvement if you can shock reliably, but you need the chance to shock on some parts of the gear/talent tree (i strongly suggest taking the 2 nodes next to primevil force that have a 10% chance to shock). together with the one node next to the AoE area and both tamings you could have a solid 35% shock

also, i am not sure how shock works nowadays, anyone has some insight on that?

IGN: Kitaen
"
KostyaDominator escribió:
NOTe:
If you use Bronn's take in skilltree "Iron reflexes" is very up armour.

do not use iron reflexes, it is a trap, you are losing one of your best layers of defense for a small reduction in physical damage taken. ~30-35% chance to evade EVERYTHING is gigantic compared to a few % physical reduction

i've said this before: bronns evasion is a blessing in disguise that adds a very solid defensive portion to the build
"
JAGUARENSTEIN escribió:
As for rinzlow suggestions, i'm gonna leave this here:

Similarly, Shock no longer increases the damage taken by enemies by a fixed amount for a variable duration. Now, Shock will apply to enemies for a duration of 2 seconds and increase the amount of damage the shocked enemy takes based on the Lightning damage dealt to the enemy. A purely Lightning hit which removes 10% of an enemy's life will increase the damage that enemy takes by 50% for 2 seconds, scaling linearly down to 0% at no Lightning damage dealt. Shock is still only applied by critical strikes or based on your chance to shock.

So the more damage on hit, the more shock. Cyclone isn't about one big hit.

that is something i am concerned of aswell, especially vs guardians/shaper
Have enough currency now to buy Xophs but replacing carnage heart would fuck up all my resists and intelligence, and id have to replace everything. FeelsBadMan.
you won't regret it, don't worry
>Very cheap
>xoph's blood
>dying sun

>V E R Y C H E A P
"
Pixelshady escribió:
>Very cheap
>xoph's blood
>dying sun

>V E R Y C H E A P

There are alternatives mentioned in the guide, if you dont own those items.
Every build has expensive items that can make them better.
Editado por útlima vez por keroksi en 21 ago. 2017 5:13:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional