[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
IInferno escribió:
Why is xoph's so expensive?

are they being price manipulated? their price just keeps climbing every time i look

It was pretty rare to get and expensive in Breach league itself. Now that Breaches are even rarer to get the prices have gone up a lot. Supply and demand. Prices for Xoph's Blood have been around 580-590c from what I've seen this league. Which is fairly reasonable since it is very powerful and very hard to get.
First Thanks Kira for this amazing build.
Is it worth going for xoph's blood right now in HSC? seems like the price is going up so much. I already have avatar of fire and ive been nicely farming uber lab and atziri without problems. Should i go for opal's, jewels, and taste of hate first instead? I have the money but dont know what to do next.

This is my gear so far:

Any advice?
Editado por útlima vez por Edands en 20 ago. 2017 19:00:59
I am new so pardon my noobness.

Where does the elemental damage comes from in the cyclone links?
"
Lu5ck escribió:
I am new so pardon my noobness.

Where does the elemental damage comes from in the cyclone links?

The axe turns turns 50% of physical damage into Fire and then Avatar of Fire or Xoph's Blood does the rest so you do all elemental damage.
OK FINAL AND UPGRADES:

"

this ring is just filling in for second Taming witch I don't have right now xD

DAMAGE / SURVIVAL SICK !

Can confirm now, stronger than any combination I tried, total erasure, Atziri, Izaro, map bosses, instant death.

-Resitances
Overcapped

Debuff on boss;
-> Burning (Caused by Flamability spell)
-> Shock (Caused by Helm)
-> Blind (50% less hits)
HELM DOES NOT OVERRIDE BURNING, IT WILL BE APPLIED !

Buff from Gear
-> 30% Reduced Extra Damage
-> Enemies intimidated (10% increased damage.)
-> 20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock and Ignite on Enemy

Dropped uber izaro instantly during carry, I noticed his health started dropping exponentialy during the first second of the fight, the shock and burning in combo with taming i think make my damage 200% increase at least, before he reached 20% HP and vanished...

This is my testing gear, you can go and replace the boots with +1 curse and put enfeeble. The life loss is small but you get protection from crits, hits, etc...

It's the Taming ring, it' crazy;
20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock and Ignite on Enemy
(40% because you shock and ignite)
30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
30% increased Elemental Damage
10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite

I wish to try double taming ring if it will stack !!!!
Editado por útlima vez por Rinzlow en 20 ago. 2017 20:02:49
So as a follow up to my other question regarding 5L bronnes, is 2r3g1b ok...

I'm having a hard time following the best gem/tree setup.

My plan is to eventually get Xoph's, and I wanted to try and get avatar of fire in the mean time. the avatar of fire tree is for level 95 though. Should I be rushing to avatar after 55? What links should I be using in the meantime, the without xophs/avatar?

If this was posted/answered, just point me in that direction.

lol i need to make some videos this is crazy stuff :D they die so fast, guys I really think this is changing the build theory... the double taming ring with that helm could increase the damage by 300%+ and it's much cheaper than endgame crazy roll rings.

Editado por útlima vez por Rinzlow en 20 ago. 2017 20:31:24
why projectile suport in link with cyclone if cyclone its not projectile atack ?
"
DDarkGamer escribió:
why projectile suport in link with cyclone if cyclone its not projectile atack ?

Because of the Molten Burst skill from Ngamahu is projectile skill.
Can somebody confirm if @Rinzlow build path is improvement, path of building doesnt give me any damage increase and im not sure i wanna commit 300 chaos just to test it out yet

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional