[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

This build works better than ngamahu berserker?
"
Kitaen escribió:

uploaded some stats with current EO gear / talents

Spoiler

my gear (optimized for EO)

flask setup is the same as kiras

Thank you! I have updated the EO section of the guide with new skill trees and also included a DPS comparison between EO and Non-EO version.

"
Feeder_thai escribió:
What build am I supposed to use if I don't have enough currency for Xoph's and want to use Voidheart Iron Ring?

Go for Avatar of Fire skill tree. It is stronger than Voidheart version. Just requires you to re-spec when you can afford Xoph's Blood.

"
mertsan escribió:
guys im realy confused what gem setup to use.which one the best?
this is my gear
Spoiler

and aslo what i need to change in my gear firts?

Replace Elemental Weapon Damage gem in your chest with Melee Physical Damage. I believe that will give you more damage.

Life rolls on some of your rare slots can get some improvement so you can certainly work on those. Opal rings will give you huge damage boost so consider getting them. You can also craft them.

Also, it is safer to roll anti-freeze on your quick silver flask than your life flask. Consider swapping the rolls between your life and quick silver flask.

"
YukitoEiri escribió:
Please tell me why I have such a small DPS? Under self buffs and golem only 65k

PS: I know about bottles, I'll change later ...

Change your Added Fire Damage on your chest piece to Melee Physical Damage instead. You will get more damage that way.

I see that you spec lots of damage nodes on your skill tree. That is fine if you feel your toughness is sufficient. Otherwise, aim for 6000 life.

Your jewels, try to get life % and physical damage % on them. Melee damage only benefit Cyclone and does not benefit Molten Burst.

You can roll attack speed on your gloves.

"
Evil_Monkeys escribió:
Can someone please check out my build and give me any advise on it please. I need gem advise please and thanks.

Roll attack speed on your gloves instead of strength.

You are missing the 4th jewel socket when you brunch towards Avatar of Fire. Consider getting that as it will give you more damage and life %.

Also, your flask setup need some fix. Check out the flask section in the guide.

Replace Elemental Damage on Attack with Melee Physical Damage gem in your chest. You will get more damage.

"
IInferno escribió:
Just wondering if we should be taking the Iron Reflexes passive?

I have 3057 armour without it but over 6100 evasion which would put me at 9200 armour.

Also I'd love a quick gear/passive tree check.
Spoiler

My current plan is save up for xoph's, then flasks, then 6L Bronn's. Just wanted to make sure My current gear was okay before I started towards all that.

Gears look fine. Life rolls on the rings can be higher but the damage on them gonna make it hard to drop. ;)

Besides Xoph's Blood, the next upgrade will be that 6L on your chest.

"
hyeseong escribió:
hey, great build, lot of fun! I just don't understand which skill tree i should use if i'm going voidheart while i am saving for the rest of the stuff.
Thanks!

Go for Avatar of Fire skill tree instead of Voidheart. In terms of damage, Avatar of Fire is better. The only downside is that you will need to re-spec your skill tree when you get your hands on Xoph's Blood.

"
Ulkio escribió:
Hey, I just got my second char to the epilogue, and I used your build. It is really great ! Now i'm doing maps, and I don't know what I should upgrade first in my gear, a lot of the recommended items are expensive for the moment.
I feel like i'm too squishy and sometimes my life drops to very low levels. What do you think I should get ?
Spoiler
"

And is my gem setup correct ?
It is my real "first" character so I'm still new to the game, I discovered the game with the other, now I try to complete the atlas with this one :D

Your first priority will be to get 6 sockets on your axe. You are missing a lot of damage over there.

Also, check out the flask section for the recommended setup. Flasks are very important for the build.

"
Ezevade escribió:
What do you think i should upgrade next? I finally bought dying sun

Xoph's Blood will be your next big upgrade.

"
Destinay escribió:
Hi,

Do you recommend any items for leveling?

I'm starting to die all the time now at lvl 45... using sunder still..

Check out the Leveling to 55 section on useful tips for leveling. :)

"
xour escribió:
How is this build for skilless player (a.k.a. me) that wants to help and carry uber lab for his friends? Speed is not important, just being able to do uber lab for them and maybe some other bosses as well.

I do not care about mapping, I've another char for that. Thanks a lot!

This build was created with Uber Lab farming in mind so it is definitely great for it.

Endless Hunger is your uber lab friend. Hit at least 5 mobs and you can run through traps.

"
Axelsmithy escribió:
i feel like im dying a lot? I only have 4.3k life? what am i missing

You are not using the recommended flask setup. Check out the flasks section. They will improve your survival. Also, flask management is a very important aspect of POE.

Your rings, amulets, boots and gloves are missing high life rolls so you will want to replace them.

"
HighDistortion escribió:
Spoiler

So im new to the whole end game mapping but currently i can breeze through/farm t10-12 maps. What should i be looking to upgrade and buy to push me to the next tier of mapping? Thank you for any help

Replace Elemental Attack gem with Melee Physical damage gem instead in your chest. You will get more damage.

You can roll attack speed on your gloves.

Le Heup of All can be replaced with a rare ring with life roll.

And next upgrade will be Xoph's Blood and 6L chest for you. :)

Also ensure you are using the correct flask setup. Check out the flask section for recommended configuration.

"
Rebur escribió:
Well I learned today to kill edges of packs and not go into the middle of packs on reflect maps.
This was map
Spoiler

Had Yugul and
on turned off Herald of Ash used Ruby about every pack and still took me my last door to finish the map.

I recommend you to re-roll a map if elemental reflect shows up. The build can handle single elemental reflect mob but not the entire map. Mainly because there are totems and rare mob that can make nearby monsters invulnerable to attack. When that happens, you will 1 shot yourself.

"
Rashx7 escribió:
Anyone using Double Curse combination? Also Kira what do u suggest for mana problem. Should I turn off Herald of Ash ? Even with enlighten 4 there is only 100 mana left. What do u suggest ? I really want to use enfeeble with flam for t14-15 map farm without dying that much.

Aslo I found this on Herald of Fire wiki, Culling Strike: When using an attack with culling strike, the overkill effect will only apply if the damage from the killing hit would have taken the monster to less than 0 life." Slayer Cull is %20 so we are not getting that much benefit from this skill.

Also I would like to know if we are not using Herald of Fire but still have it in our sockets, do we get Quality bonus %10 inc Fire damage ?

You can drop Herald of Ash if you are going for dual curse setup. You have enough damage to clear T16.

"
Lamonica escribió:
Hey guys!

Having fun with this build, but..

I keep dying in uber trials on the traps when there are no monsters to hit to leech life from... Somewhere in this thread I thought I read about you guys saying traps are no problem. How so? What am I doing wrong?
For me there seems to be no way to heal or survive when there is nothing to hit and my health potion is empty...

Also, when I'm fighting a boss and all other monsters are dead, my potions don't refill and some of the bosses can eventually kill me...

Do give me an idea of the most common reasons that would happen.. (my life is at 4.3k and I have all the leech nodes on the tree).
Is it not enough damage? Is it the rolls on the flasks? What?

- My char needs a lot of upgrades still, but it is set to public if you guys want to have a look...

For trials, you have to be really fast and use quick silver flask. High movement speed will allow you to get by the traps in the shortest amount of time.

You can consider using Soul of Ryslatha for minor god. This will recharge your life flask in those dire straits moment when doing trials.

Replace Elemental Attack gem in your chest piece with Melee Physical damage. You will get more damage from there.

Get life % on all your jewels. That will help to push your life pool higher.

"
Rashx7 escribió:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Taming What do you guys think of this ring ? Could be usefull for us ?

The Taming is definitely a good ring for the build at the expenses of toughness. Note that if you are going to use The Taming, you cannot run Elemental Focus on both your axe and chest.

"
burgernator escribió:
Hi, thx for the build, still leveling but uber lab is a joke now

recently acquired this ring (1.5 ex)

I have not seen many of these around but the dmg it provides is absolutely insane and I'm definitely looking for another. can anyone please provide me with a price check to determine how much I should pay for next one?

also crafted this belt

but my armor is still low sitting at 3.1k, I'm trying to get a elemental weakness on hit glove, naturally that is going to drop it even further, any suggestions? or is 3.1k enough?

thanks in advance

Very nice belt you have over there! You either roll Elemental Weapon damage on it or cold resist. That is pretty much end game belt for you over there.

And yes, 3000 armor is the break point for the build as long as you manage your flask properly. :)

"
Rinzlow escribió:
UBER IZARO FARMING DEATHLESS ALL KEYS + CARRY

FLASKS you can replace them with regular non unique variants, make sure you have the physical reduce flask.

Very useful information you have over there. Thank you. :)

"
Vaelfor77 escribió:
Hey Guys,

I have some questions, this is the first time I'm going ngamahu cyclone and loving it so far (currently at mid 60s)

1) How crucial is Avatar of Fire for DPS (cant afford Xophs)? I'm currently speccing my passive points into defensive nodes mostly, should I beeline for Avatar of Fire at my current stage?
2) Any gear recommendations for me at this stage? Should I prioritize a 5L Bronns Lithe or anything else?

Cheers and thanks in advance!

Avatar of Fire is huge when it comes to damage. So I strongly recommend you to go for that skill tree if you can't afford Xoph's Blood. It can handle T16.

5L is definitely good but you can still clear Uber lab with 4L. But of course, nothing beats 6L. :)

"
faids4you escribió:
how long do you keep using sibyl ring for reflect dmg?

I have it on all the time as long as I am leveling.

"
dperls escribió:
Hi, just about to hit 55 and have a question, I want to make sure I'm following right gem setup.

Is there a consensus on ignite vs pure damage links for the axe? I plan on running avatar of fire without xophs for a while. What's the 5L to put in bronns if that's the case?

Either works. Go for the setup for the color that shows up first.

For 5L, check out the gem section. There are several options there. :)

"
encore1809 escribió:
This build works better than ngamahu berserker?

Ha. Just not long ago, someone was asking how was this build compared with Raider version.

This was my reply:
"
It is like there are 2 Pizza shops next to each other. A customer walks into Pizza Shop A and ask the shop owner: "I have never eat pizza before but I would like to try one. Is your pizza better or Shop B is better?" ;)

I will highlight one main difference between Slayer and Raider and that is the leech.

Slayer do not require Vaal Pact and thus retain life regen on the build. Raider requires Vaal Pact and loses the life regen.

The above is true for Berserker too. ;)
@kira1414 but wait, i already have xoph's blood, didnt i link all my items in that post?
Edit: Post was on page 171
Editado por útlima vez por Ezevade en 20 ago. 2017 9:45:32
Should i go for Taste of haste, or dying sun first?
"
Ezevade escribió:
@kira1414 but wait, i already have xoph's blood, didnt i link all my items in that post?
Edit: Post was on page 171

Apparently you did. I blame it on having too many tabs opened when replying to the post. :P

Your gears are in place. Next upgrade will be on your jewels . Life % + physical damage % will be huge. You can probably upgrade your rings too.

You can also consider the path that @Kitaen did. Going Elemental Overload. Check out post #2 of the guide for EO version of the build.

Note: EO setup is very hard to gear.

"
Citronas escribió:
Should i go for Taste of haste, or dying sun first?

I would go for Taste of Hate first.

I have some problem with Lion's Roar Granite Flask.
At the last league have Lion's Roar at the start, so i don't mid about it. But now i realize a problem with Lion's Roar .

I used to use Granite Flask, and i kill boss map in T14 really smooth. But now i replace it with Lion's Roar and the knock back make boss unlikely to hit by molten burst make it hart to kill an less like leech.
May i do something wrong?
Any advice on how to get the colours? 5 off seems a bit expensive?

edit: On the Bronn's chest. I already got a 6-linked Belly with the right colours.

My gear is shit but Im still leveling and havent really bothered trying to upgrade stuff yet
Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por TMYNO en 20 ago. 2017 11:08:55
Can someone look at my build and let me know what should i improve/change i have just 33k dmg now and i think is low for end game maps.Thanks the char profil is open
Just wondering, do you guys think I should buy a 5 link cutthroat garb and chrome it myself or just buy one already with the correct colors?
hey ive been using your build for 2 leagues now and i love it a ton. my favorite out of the entire game. i know i have quite a few upgrades to go but things are getting expensive and my damage is still only 30k.edit: ezevade helped me out on my stuff upped my damage to 50k base 60k with totem and blood rage. hes awesome!
Editado por útlima vez por ABADDONTHEWICKED en 20 ago. 2017 12:31:20

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional