[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi,

Do you recommend any items for leveling?

I'm starting to die all the time now at lvl 45... using sunder still..
"
Destinay escribió:
Hi,

Do you recommend any items for leveling?

I'm starting to die all the time now at lvl 45... using sunder still..

Lookup unique axes on the wiki. I leveled with The Cauteriser from 40 till 55, using cyclone and it was a breeze.
How is this build for skilless player (a.k.a. me) that wants to help and carry uber lab for his friends? Speed is not important, just being able to do uber lab for them and maybe some other bosses as well.

I do not care about mapping, I've another char for that. Thanks a lot!
"
xour escribió:
How is this build for skilless player (a.k.a. me) that wants to help and carry uber lab for his friends? Speed is not important, just being able to do uber lab for them and maybe some other bosses as well.

I do not care about mapping, I've another char for that. Thanks a lot!

I use this toon mainly as a lab runner, after doing a few runs of lab, mapping just felt lacking a lot drops-wise, only map a bit to push levels on bad lab days (crappy layout) and i'd say it's pretty nice, gotta hit a few mobs to proc your leech if you wanna cheese through traps but it's pretty tanky and has nice consistent dps. Pretty much skip phase 3 with the 20% cull.
i feel like im dying a lot? I only have 4.3k life? what am i missing

So im new to the whole end game mapping but currently i can breeze through/farm t10-12 maps. What should i be looking to upgrade and buy to push me to the next tier of mapping? Thank you for any help
The price of Xoph's Blood just keeps going up and up. Sold a Tukohama's Fortress shield for 600C and still short 50C before I can get it.
Well I learned today to kill edges of packs and not go into the middle of packs on reflect maps.
This was map

Had Yugul and
on turned off Herald of Ash used Ruby about every pack and still took me my last door to finish the map.
Anyone using Double Curse combination? Also Kira what do u suggest for mana problem. Should I turn off Herald of Ash ? Even with enlighten 4 there is only 100 mana left. What do u suggest ? I really want to use enfeeble with flam for t14-15 map farm without dying that much.

Aslo I found this on Herald of Fire wiki, Culling Strike: When using an attack with culling strike, the overkill effect will only apply if the damage from the killing hit would have taken the monster to less than 0 life." Slayer Cull is %20 so we are not getting that much benefit from this skill.

Also I would like to know if we are not using Herald of Fire but still have it in our sockets, do we get Quality bonus %10 inc Fire damage ?
Editado por útlima vez por Rashx7 en 20 ago. 2017 3:01:50
Hey guys!

Having fun with this build, but..

I keep dying in uber trials on the traps when there are no monsters to hit to leech life from... Somewhere in this thread I thought I read about you guys saying traps are no problem. How so? What am I doing wrong?
For me there seems to be no way to heal or survive when there is nothing to hit and my health potion is empty...

Also, when I'm fighting a boss and all other monsters are dead, my potions don't refill and some of the bosses can eventually kill me...

Do give me an idea of the most common reasons that would happen.. (my life is at 4.3k and I have all the leech nodes on the tree).
Is it not enough damage? Is it the rolls on the flasks? What?

- My char needs a lot of upgrades still, but it is set to public if you guys want to have a look...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional