[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Richardinabox escribió:
"
PeopleReady escribió:
I know this may seem a stupid question (I'm very new, first character and build!) but why isn't cyclone skill gem in the weapon? Aren't the skillgems in the weapon not linked to any attack? How do they work if not attached to Cyclone?

As a follow up, how do you get enough intellect to use the blue support gems? sorry for the silly questions guys.

So in short, the gems that you put inside the weapon applies to the molten burst that comes with the weapon. Any damage boosting gems like elemental focus, and added fire damage will apply to the molten burst as long as it's in the weapon's sockets. That's why you keep cyclone in the chest.

You will need to have intellect on a ring or amulet to meet the requirements for the blue support gems.
I would pick up a +30 INT node on the skill tree to fill the gem requirement and respec it later when you find a ring or amulet with INT.

thank you very, very much. I had no idea (but it makes sense) that the molten burst and the cyclone itself are separate entities for support purposes. thank you!
guys im realy confused what gem setup to use.which one the best?
this is my gear
Spoiler

and aslo what i need to change in my gear firts?
"
mertsan escribió:
guys im realy confused what gem setup to use.which one the best?
this is my gear
Spoiler

and aslo what i need to change in my gear firts?

Hmm I think your gems are fine. They just need levels and quality for maximum damage output. The only thing I think you should change is blood rage. Since you do not deal physical damage, so there's really no leech. But the attack speed is okay I guess. Also I would put ancestral warchief on a 4l. Ancestral warchief - faster attacks - added fire damage - elemental focus. More damage with this setup.

This is more min-maxing imo. But I would change your rings first. Belt is okay since it's tri res/ele damage/life. Hard to find a better replacement.
Please tell me why I have such a small DPS? Under self buffs and golem only 65k

PS: I know about bottles, I'll change later ...
Can someone please check out my build and give me any advise on it please. I need gem advise please and thanks.
Just wondering if we should be taking the Iron Reflexes passive?

I have 3057 armour without it but over 6100 evasion which would put me at 9200 armour.

Also I'd love a quick gear/passive tree check.

My current plan is save up for xoph's, then flasks, then 6L Bronn's. Just wanted to make sure My current gear was okay before I started towards all that.
Editado por útlima vez por IInferno en 19 ago. 2017 18:48:47

Got this in my last lab run, but i don't think I'll be using it since I still need currency to buy xoph's blood and the damage gain is not that big.

Editado por útlima vez por cavaleironegrodastrevasbr en 19 ago. 2017 18:54:42
hey, great build, lot of fun! I just don't understand which skill tree i should use if i'm going voidheart while i am saving for the rest of the stuff.
Thanks!
Hey, I just got my second char to the epilogue, and I used your build. It is really great ! Now i'm doing maps, and I don't know what I should upgrade first in my gear, a lot of the recommended items are expensive for the moment.
I feel like i'm too squishy and sometimes my life drops to very low levels. What do you think I should get ?
"

And is my gem setup correct ?
It is my real "first" character so I'm still new to the game, I discovered the game with the other, now I try to complete the atlas with this one :D
What do you think i should upgrade next? I finally bought dying sun
Editado por útlima vez por Ezevade en 20 ago. 2017 7:24:04

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional